We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
billydarector
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 11:51 am

We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby billydarector » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:52 pm

But we got an Agent 13 mystery mini? What gives Funko?
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

SpastikGrl
Posts: 1450
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:29 pm

interesting

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5616
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:09 am

I just need some new Marvel mystery minis, period! Maybe do a line from the Disney + shows? Scarlet witch, Vision, Pietro/Ralph, Bucky, Sam, Zemo to start! I would gladly go on a quest for these!
Image

digithor
Posts: 7366
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby digithor » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:13 am

That's a good idea for the disney+ shows, could be easy sellers for the parks also for those last minute at the register sales that some of us seem to always fall for. :thumbright:
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2770
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:52 pm

White Vision would probably be 1/72 speciality series GITD :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SodaWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5616
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:17 am

digithor wrote:That's a good idea for the disney+ shows, could be easy sellers for the parks also for those last minute at the register sales that some of us seem to always fall for. :thumbright:


Aw, why did you throw that out there? I already know I'm going to spend a fortune when I get to visit Avengers Campus! :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:

Seriously though, I would totally buy these! And I could see them being announced after we get another show or 2 released so we have the full line ready to go!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5616
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:19 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:White Vision would probably be 1/72 speciality series GITD :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:


Oh no, make it worse - 1/72 Walmart GITD. I at least have a fighting chance on the specialty series! lol
Image

digithor
Posts: 7366
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby digithor » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:45 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:That's a good idea for the disney+ shows, could be easy sellers for the parks also for those last minute at the register sales that some of us seem to always fall for. :thumbright:


Aw, why did you throw that out there? I already know I'm going to spend a fortune when I get to visit Avengers Campus! :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:

Seriously though, I would totally buy these! And I could see them being announced after we get another show or 2 released so we have the full line ready to go!


That'd be alright with another show or two, give them more room for characters and easy to carry over to a second release if it's a popular enough seller.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5616
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:31 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:That's a good idea for the disney+ shows, could be easy sellers for the parks also for those last minute at the register sales that some of us seem to always fall for. :thumbright:


Aw, why did you throw that out there? I already know I'm going to spend a fortune when I get to visit Avengers Campus! :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:

Seriously though, I would totally buy these! And I could see them being announced after we get another show or 2 released so we have the full line ready to go!


That'd be alright with another show or two, give them more room for characters and easy to carry over to a second release if it's a popular enough seller.


I can be patient if we get something amazing like this at the end of the wait! Glad we mapped it out for ourselves! lol
Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2770
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:46 pm

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:White Vision would probably be 1/72 speciality series GITD :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:


Oh no, make it worse - 1/72 Walmart GITD. I at least have a fighting chance on the specialty series! lol

Good point...1/72 Walmart Exclusive GITD lol lol lol
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SodaWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

digithor
Posts: 7366
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby digithor » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:26 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Aw, why did you throw that out there? I already know I'm going to spend a fortune when I get to visit Avengers Campus! :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:

Seriously though, I would totally buy these! And I could see them being announced after we get another show or 2 released so we have the full line ready to go!


That'd be alright with another show or two, give them more room for characters and easy to carry over to a second release if it's a popular enough seller.


I can be patient if we get something amazing like this at the end of the wait! Glad we mapped it out for ourselves! lol


If only it were just like that, haha.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5616
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:35 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:White Vision would probably be 1/72 speciality series GITD :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:


Oh no, make it worse - 1/72 Walmart GITD. I at least have a fighting chance on the specialty series! lol

Good point...1/72 Walmart Exclusive GITD lol lol lol


I wish it weren't so, but the way our luck works...! ](*,) Seems to be the way it goes with Marvel minis, at least. Although, with enough time and distance, I think fondly on my entire days spent going from Walmart to Walmart within a 200-mile radius!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5616
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:37 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
That'd be alright with another show or two, give them more room for characters and easy to carry over to a second release if it's a popular enough seller.


I can be patient if we get something amazing like this at the end of the wait! Glad we mapped it out for ourselves! lol


If only it were just like that, haha.


I sometimes feel like it is though, don't you? Great minds think alike and all that! :cheers:
Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2770
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:35 pm

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:
Oh no, make it worse - 1/72 Walmart GITD. I at least have a fighting chance on the specialty series! lol

Good point...1/72 Walmart Exclusive GITD lol lol lol


I wish it weren't so, but the way our luck works...! ](*,) Seems to be the way it goes with Marvel minis, at least. Although, with enough time and distance, I think fondly on my entire days spent going from Walmart to Walmart within a 200-mile radius!

200 miles :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SodaWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5616
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:29 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Good point...1/72 Walmart Exclusive GITD lol lol lol


I wish it weren't so, but the way our luck works...! ](*,) Seems to be the way it goes with Marvel minis, at least. Although, with enough time and distance, I think fondly on my entire days spent going from Walmart to Walmart within a 200-mile radius!

200 miles :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:


In each direction! But hey, I'm always up for a road trip, at least as long as the music and the company are good! And especially if my hunt is successful! :cheers:
Image

User avatar
muscleheadfunkopop
Posts: 2770
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: NorCal (Sackanda)
Contact:

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:19 pm

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:
I wish it weren't so, but the way our luck works...! ](*,) Seems to be the way it goes with Marvel minis, at least. Although, with enough time and distance, I think fondly on my entire days spent going from Walmart to Walmart within a 200-mile radius!

200 miles :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:


In each direction! But hey, I'm always up for a road trip, at least as long as the music and the company are good! And especially if my hunt is successful! :cheers:

WoooW...I miss the days when I could hunt like that. When driving like that...it's the must to have some good tunes.
ISO: NYCC Freddy Funko Soda Chase
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere


Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SodaWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar



Image
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 5616
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:22 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:200 miles :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:


In each direction! But hey, I'm always up for a road trip, at least as long as the music and the company are good! And especially if my hunt is successful! :cheers:

WoooW...I miss the days when I could hunt like that. When driving like that...it's the must to have some good tunes.


Good tunes, good snacks and a good crew are a must! And honestly, the snacks are the only thing I have to work for!

So now that F&WS is done, I've been compiling my list of who to add from that series to our imaginary Marvel series with our WandaVision picks. I think my choices are:

From WandaVision: Scarlet Witch ; White Vision (because we've already had 2 regular Vision MM); Agatha; Monica. And yes, it hurts to not include Jimmy and Darcy in this!

Spoiler: show
Falcon in new suit; Bucky with distinct new Wakandan arm ; US Agent (though I still think he's a jerk, he can be a bad guy, it's fine!); and even though I want a Sharon, we didn't get her in a good outfit, so I'm torn on that one


I think we pick 3-4 from each series to make an entire series. And when we get to enough, we just start the next Series with the next tv show!
Image


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users