We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
billydarector

We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby billydarector » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:52 pm

But we got an Agent 13 mystery mini? What gives Funko?
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

SpastikGrl

Re: We need an MCU Scarlet Witch Wanda mystery mini!

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:29 pm

interesting

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:09 am

I just need some new Marvel mystery minis, period! Maybe do a line from the Disney + shows? Scarlet witch, Vision, Pietro/Ralph, Bucky, Sam, Zemo to start! I would gladly go on a quest for these!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:13 am

That's a good idea for the disney+ shows, could be easy sellers for the parks also for those last minute at the register sales that some of us seem to always fall for. :thumbright:
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:52 pm

White Vision would probably be 1/72 speciality series GITD :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:17 am

digithor wrote:That's a good idea for the disney+ shows, could be easy sellers for the parks also for those last minute at the register sales that some of us seem to always fall for. :thumbright:

Aw, why did you throw that out there? I already know I'm going to spend a fortune when I get to visit Avengers Campus! :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:

Seriously though, I would totally buy these! And I could see them being announced after we get another show or 2 released so we have the full line ready to go!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:19 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:White Vision would probably be 1/72 speciality series GITD :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Oh no, make it worse - 1/72 Walmart GITD. I at least have a fighting chance on the specialty series! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:45 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:That's a good idea for the disney+ shows, could be easy sellers for the parks also for those last minute at the register sales that some of us seem to always fall for. :thumbright:

Aw, why did you throw that out there? I already know I'm going to spend a fortune when I get to visit Avengers Campus! :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:

Seriously though, I would totally buy these! And I could see them being announced after we get another show or 2 released so we have the full line ready to go!

That'd be alright with another show or two, give them more room for characters and easy to carry over to a second release if it's a popular enough seller.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:31 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

That'd be alright with another show or two, give them more room for characters and easy to carry over to a second release if it's a popular enough seller.

I can be patient if we get something amazing like this at the end of the wait! Glad we mapped it out for ourselves! lol
Image ImageImage Image

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:46 pm

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:White Vision would probably be 1/72 speciality series GITD :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Oh no, make it worse - 1/72 Walmart GITD. I at least have a fighting chance on the specialty series! lol

Good point...1/72 Walmart Exclusive GITD lol lol lol
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:26 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I can be patient if we get something amazing like this at the end of the wait! Glad we mapped it out for ourselves! lol

If only it were just like that, haha.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:35 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:

I wish it weren't so, but the way our luck works...! ](*,) Seems to be the way it goes with Marvel minis, at least. Although, with enough time and distance, I think fondly on my entire days spent going from Walmart to Walmart within a 200-mile radius!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:37 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

If only it were just like that, haha.

I sometimes feel like it is though, don't you? Great minds think alike and all that! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:35 pm

Katers wrote:
Katers wrote:

I wish it weren't so, but the way our luck works...! ](*,) Seems to be the way it goes with Marvel minis, at least. Although, with enough time and distance, I think fondly on my entire days spent going from Walmart to Walmart within a 200-mile radius!

200 miles :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:29 am

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Good point...1/72 Walmart Exclusive GITD lol lol lol

In each direction! But hey, I'm always up for a road trip, at least as long as the music and the company are good! And especially if my hunt is successful! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:19 pm

Katers wrote:
Katers wrote:

In each direction! But hey, I'm always up for a road trip, at least as long as the music and the company are good! And especially if my hunt is successful! :cheers:

WoooW...I miss the days when I could hunt like that. When driving like that...it's the must to have some good tunes.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:22 am

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:200 miles :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

WoooW...I miss the days when I could hunt like that. When driving like that...it's the must to have some good tunes.

Good tunes, good snacks and a good crew are a must! And honestly, the snacks are the only thing I have to work for!

So now that F&WS is done, I've been compiling my list of who to add from that series to our imaginary Marvel series with our WandaVision picks. I think my choices are:

From WandaVision: Scarlet Witch ; White Vision (because we've already had 2 regular Vision MM); Agatha; Monica. And yes, it hurts to not include Jimmy and Darcy in this!

Spoiler: show
Falcon in new suit; Bucky with distinct new Wakandan arm ; US Agent (though I still think he's a jerk, he can be a bad guy, it's fine!); and even though I want a Sharon, we didn't get her in a good outfit, so I'm torn on that one

I think we pick 3-4 from each series to make an entire series. And when we get to enough, we just start the next Series with the next tv show!
Image ImageImage Image

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon May 10, 2021 3:58 pm

I agree with the idea of Disney + Marvel shows mini set :)

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:07 am

This might be kinda controversial, but I feel Funko (and maybe the people who let them license the characters) often fails at having female characters represented. In the Marvel and DC lines, we get like 10 different Iron Mans or Batmans or Supermans, but no Scarlet Witch or Lois Lane. I think it's probably also who they market towards and who the stars of the movies are, but it's disappointing. We get characters like Vulko or Superman with slightly different eyes over Lois or Mera. This ties into other brands not having women on their toy lines (like Black Widow and Gamora being removed completely) so it's not just Funko, but I want them to think about it when creating these lines.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:06 pm

kihou wrote:This might be kinda controversial, but I feel Funko (and maybe the people who let them license the characters) often fails at having female characters represented. In the Marvel and DC lines, we get like 10 different Iron Mans or Batmans or Supermans, but no Scarlet Witch or Lois Lane. I think it's probably also who they market towards and who the stars of the movies are, but it's disappointing. We get characters like Vulko or Superman with slightly different eyes over Lois or Mera. This ties into other brands not having women on their toy lines (like Black Widow and Gamora being removed completely) so it's not just Funko, but I want them to think about it when creating these lines.

^^This^^
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:06 pm

I like this MM idea — there's probably at least a few I'd want if not the whole set
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:33 pm

Imagery wrote:I like this MM idea — there's probably at least a few I'd want if not the whole set

The set basically makes itself when they have several costume changes each episode lol
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:34 am

kihou wrote:
Imagery wrote:I like this MM idea — there's probably at least a few I'd want if not the whole set

The set basically makes itself when they have several costume changes each episode lol

Totally! You could do most of it with just Wanda and Vision, and fill in the gaps with other characters

Return to “Blind Bags”