Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Mon May 09, 2022 2:11 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Paka Paka Party… it has a nice ring to it lol


P3? We need to plan this, maybe a Paka meet up at Hollywood?


Somewhere with better parking LOL


The parking structure has never yet failed me for a spot, it just fails me for my parking budget! But it would be great to do something with lots of space and parking.
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Mon May 09, 2022 2:13 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Same. I like the Valentines one, but the last couple sets, haven't done much for me.


I really like sparkly or metallic, but I kind of have to talk myself into the two-toned ones! From a creative standpoint, they're great, but they don't necessarily speak to me as something I need to purchase! lol


I don’t really like the two tones ones myself. I like most of the dragons though but sadly I’m very far behind on collecting them.


But, from far behind...you're in good company! :beerchug:
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
PaleRiderOfDoom
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Winchester, Ky
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Mon May 09, 2022 8:57 am

Katers wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Katers wrote:
I really like sparkly or metallic, but I kind of have to talk myself into the two-toned ones! From a creative standpoint, they're great, but they don't necessarily speak to me as something I need to purchase! lol


Yeah...the biggest reason I have so many is because I found someone selling a bunch for $15 at Thanksgiving. Haven't added one since though.


Oh, I would've jumped on that deal, great bargain hunting, congrats! Maybe I'll get lucky with that too and catch back up to be dragon complete! \:D/


Hope you catch some luck as well. I went out for FCBD this weekend and ended up finding a bag of 4 dragons for $25! I honestly didn't believe it at first. They were none I need, but I am going to try and use them to trade for ones I don't have.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

User avatar
PaleRiderOfDoom
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Winchester, Ky
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Mon May 09, 2022 8:59 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Same. I like the Valentines one, but the last couple sets, haven't done much for me.


I really like sparkly or metallic, but I kind of have to talk myself into the two-toned ones! From a creative standpoint, they're great, but they don't necessarily speak to me as something I need to purchase! lol


I don’t really like the two tones ones myself. I like most of the dragons though but sadly I’m very far behind on collecting them.


I really love some of the colorful ones. The one that reminds me of Colgate toothpaste is one of my favorites. LOL
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1804
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby FunkOCD » Mon May 09, 2022 11:13 pm

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
P3? We need to plan this, maybe a Paka meet up at Hollywood?


Somewhere with better parking LOL


The parking structure has never yet failed me for a spot, it just fails me for my parking budget! But it would be great to do something with lots of space and parking.


Only if the machine decides to not accept your validation! LOL somewhere free-er with more food options as well!
Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Tue May 10, 2022 12:55 am

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Katers wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Yeah...the biggest reason I have so many is because I found someone selling a bunch for $15 at Thanksgiving. Haven't added one since though.


Oh, I would've jumped on that deal, great bargain hunting, congrats! Maybe I'll get lucky with that too and catch back up to be dragon complete! \:D/


Hope you catch some luck as well. I went out for FCBD this weekend and ended up finding a bag of 4 dragons for $25! I honestly didn't believe it at first. They were none I need, but I am going to try and use them to trade for ones I don't have.


That is a steal, congrats!! No such amazing luck for me at FCBD, but still some good comics! Which dragons are you looking for to trade, maybe someone in here will PM you for a trade! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Tue May 10, 2022 12:56 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Somewhere with better parking LOL


The parking structure has never yet failed me for a spot, it just fails me for my parking budget! But it would be great to do something with lots of space and parking.


Only if the machine decides to not accept your validation! LOL somewhere free-er with more food options as well!


Last time they tried to over-charge me, I hit the help button and waited for them to manually adjust my charges! But agreed, if we're having a paka paka party, we need plenty of parking and food!
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
PaleRiderOfDoom
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Winchester, Ky
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Wed May 11, 2022 12:19 pm

Katers wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Katers wrote:
Oh, I would've jumped on that deal, great bargain hunting, congrats! Maybe I'll get lucky with that too and catch back up to be dragon complete! \:D/


Hope you catch some luck as well. I went out for FCBD this weekend and ended up finding a bag of 4 dragons for $25! I honestly didn't believe it at first. They were none I need, but I am going to try and use them to trade for ones I don't have.


That is a steal, congrats!! No such amazing luck for me at FCBD, but still some good comics! Which dragons are you looking for to trade, maybe someone in here will PM you for a trade! \:D/


Well, I need the ones from the most current sets, Valentines, Clownspy, Pain Party Pinatas, and the Oddvocados. The extras I have now are Soup Troop, Fruit Bats (I have two of these), and Kawaii Village. We will see. I need to put them up in a Facebook group I'm in too to see if I can trade out.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3760
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 13, 2022 1:38 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
GS hasn't had any good paka paka to purchase lately, and I haven't seen many in store. Though I also haven't been stalking GS like I normally do. Maybe I need to do an adventure day and hit all my local GS shops!


That sounds like fun. I might have to do the same. All of these monthly rewards haven’t been used in a while.


Ugh, I hate it when my monthly rewards go unused! Definitely need a road trip, gotta use up at least $5! :mir1:

It would help if I could figure out how to use them online. Haven’t figured it out yet.. although at that point it would just turn into free shipping.
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3760
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 13, 2022 1:39 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Though this does give us an excuse to go back to planning our paka paka party!


Paka Paka Party… it has a nice ring to it lol


P3? We need to plan this, maybe a Paka meet up at Hollywood?

I’d be down. I haven’t opened an orb in so long. Although, I haven’t seen them in Hollywood as much as I used to.
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3760
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 13, 2022 1:41 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Paka Paka Party… it has a nice ring to it lol


P3? We need to plan this, maybe a Paka meet up at Hollywood?


Somewhere with better parking LOL

This is true. Parking downstairs can get expensive even with validation.
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3760
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 13, 2022 1:43 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Do or do not! Hehehe


Can I get a hand #-o


Whatever you need! Heh LOL

Uhh… okay thanks #-o lol
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3760
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 13, 2022 1:45 am

Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
P3? We need to plan this, maybe a Paka meet up at Hollywood?


Somewhere with better parking LOL


The parking structure has never yet failed me for a spot, it just fails me for my parking budget! But it would be great to do something with lots of space and parking.

I’ve never been next door to the burger place so I’m down to check that out. We could have a Paka Paka round table lol
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Sat May 14, 2022 2:20 am

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Katers wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Hope you catch some luck as well. I went out for FCBD this weekend and ended up finding a bag of 4 dragons for $25! I honestly didn't believe it at first. They were none I need, but I am going to try and use them to trade for ones I don't have.


That is a steal, congrats!! No such amazing luck for me at FCBD, but still some good comics! Which dragons are you looking for to trade, maybe someone in here will PM you for a trade! \:D/


Well, I need the ones from the most current sets, Valentines, Clownspy, Pain Party Pinatas, and the Oddvocados. The extras I have now are Soup Troop, Fruit Bats (I have two of these), and Kawaii Village. We will see. I need to put them up in a Facebook group I'm in too to see if I can trade out.


Rats, nothing I can help with. Good luck in all the locations you post in! I feel like the newer dragons are so much harder to find, but that could be just that I haven't been going hunting for them nearly as much!
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Sat May 14, 2022 2:29 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
That sounds like fun. I might have to do the same. All of these monthly rewards haven’t been used in a while.


Ugh, I hate it when my monthly rewards go unused! Definitely need a road trip, gotta use up at least $5! :mir1:

It would help if I could figure out how to use them online. Haven’t figured it out yet.. although at that point it would just turn into free shipping.


Some months they work online, some they don't - it just depends whether they say in-store and online! Of course, it's a moot point right now since the only paka paka they have are 4-packs of the villainous valentines! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Sat May 14, 2022 2:31 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Paka Paka Party… it has a nice ring to it lol


P3? We need to plan this, maybe a Paka meet up at Hollywood?

I’d be down. I haven’t opened an orb in so long. Although, I haven’t seen them in Hollywood as much as I used to.


They're still there, just in the second turn of the checkout line. The Popsies moved into the space they used to occupy.
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Sat May 14, 2022 2:32 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Somewhere with better parking LOL


The parking structure has never yet failed me for a spot, it just fails me for my parking budget! But it would be great to do something with lots of space and parking.

I’ve never been next door to the burger place so I’m down to check that out. We could have a Paka Paka round table lol


Shake shack takeout for our Paka Paka Party! We could shove all the tables together and bust out our extras, set up a massive trading party!
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1804
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby FunkOCD » Sat May 14, 2022 6:28 pm

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
The parking structure has never yet failed me for a spot, it just fails me for my parking budget! But it would be great to do something with lots of space and parking.

I’ve never been next door to the burger place so I’m down to check that out. We could have a Paka Paka round table lol


Shake shack takeout for our Paka Paka Party! We could shove all the tables together and bust out our extras, set up a massive trading party!


I need pescatarian options! LOL
Image
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3760
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Ratattack » Mon May 16, 2022 1:43 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ugh, I hate it when my monthly rewards go unused! Definitely need a road trip, gotta use up at least $5! :mir1:

It would help if I could figure out how to use them online. Haven’t figured it out yet.. although at that point it would just turn into free shipping.


Some months they work online, some they don't - it just depends whether they say in-store and online! Of course, it's a moot point right now since the only paka paka they have are 4-packs of the villainous valentines! ](*,)

I haven’t tried this line yet. Did you get to complete the set?
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3760
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Ratattack » Mon May 16, 2022 1:46 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
P3? We need to plan this, maybe a Paka meet up at Hollywood?

I’d be down. I haven’t opened an orb in so long. Although, I haven’t seen them in Hollywood as much as I used to.


They're still there, just in the second turn of the checkout line. The Popsies moved into the space they used to occupy.

Yes, I noticed a few there. But they used to have bins and of each line. I’ve only seen the piñatas lol.
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3760
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Ratattack » Mon May 16, 2022 1:48 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
The parking structure has never yet failed me for a spot, it just fails me for my parking budget! But it would be great to do something with lots of space and parking.

I’ve never been next door to the burger place so I’m down to check that out. We could have a Paka Paka round table lol


Shake shack takeout for our Paka Paka Party! We could shove all the tables together and bust out our extras, set up a massive trading party!

I’ll bring my extra chases lol
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3760
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Ratattack » Mon May 16, 2022 1:50 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:I’ve never been next door to the burger place so I’m down to check that out. We could have a Paka Paka round table lol


Shake shack takeout for our Paka Paka Party! We could shove all the tables together and bust out our extras, set up a massive trading party!


I need pescatarian options! LOL

Oh snap! Didn’t know that. We can stop for sushi lol I’ll probably grab some as well.
Image

User avatar
PaleRiderOfDoom
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Winchester, Ky
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Mon May 16, 2022 11:30 am

Katers wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Katers wrote:
That is a steal, congrats!! No such amazing luck for me at FCBD, but still some good comics! Which dragons are you looking for to trade, maybe someone in here will PM you for a trade! \:D/


Well, I need the ones from the most current sets, Valentines, Clownspy, Pain Party Pinatas, and the Oddvocados. The extras I have now are Soup Troop, Fruit Bats (I have two of these), and Kawaii Village. We will see. I need to put them up in a Facebook group I'm in too to see if I can trade out.


Rats, nothing I can help with. Good luck in all the locations you post in! I feel like the newer dragons are so much harder to find, but that could be just that I haven't been going hunting for them nearly as much!


It is all good! Yeah...I think these will get easier in time.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

Popfanatics
Posts: 1132
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Popfanatics » Mon May 16, 2022 6:27 pm

Geescube wrote:Yeet

Image

Congrats!
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)
Image

Popfanatics
Posts: 1132
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Popfanatics » Mon May 16, 2022 6:30 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Katers wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:As much as I love them, there are SOOOO many. I've stuck to Boo Hollow...and trying to collect all the Dragons. I need four still.


I took a break from trying to keep current on all the dragons, and now there are SO many I have to catch up on! ](*,) Why must the dragons be so awesome??


I know! Some are definitely better than others, but I am too much of a completist to not get them all.

Agree 100%. Probably wouldn’t normally go for the clown but gotta try and keep my collection complete or i can’t relax lol
Hi from Lynda (popfanatics on instagram)
Image

User avatar
thefunkohunko
Posts: 1331
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:16 am
Location: Huntsville, AL
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby thefunkohunko » Mon May 16, 2022 6:55 pm

I'm ready for Oddvocados to release! Maybe we will see more paka paka during the Funkoween reveals! Maybe even Boo Hollow?
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Wed May 18, 2022 12:39 am

FunkOCD wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:I’ve never been next door to the burger place so I’m down to check that out. We could have a Paka Paka round table lol


Shake shack takeout for our Paka Paka Party! We could shove all the tables together and bust out our extras, set up a massive trading party!


I need pescatarian options! LOL


Okay, you're in charge of the restaurant then! lol
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Wed May 18, 2022 1:09 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:It would help if I could figure out how to use them online. Haven’t figured it out yet.. although at that point it would just turn into free shipping.


Some months they work online, some they don't - it just depends whether they say in-store and online! Of course, it's a moot point right now since the only paka paka they have are 4-packs of the villainous valentines! ](*,)

I haven’t tried this line yet. Did you get to complete the set?


I haven't yet, no. So many holes in my checklist! The last set I completed was the Fruit Bats, and that's only because I bought an entire case of them to make sure I get everyone. I couldn't keep that up though, and went back to one or two here and there. I'm not sure which way is better, honestly - one, done, and a lot of duplicates? Or the thrill of the hunt, with lots of duplicates? lol
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Wed May 18, 2022 1:11 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:I’d be down. I haven’t opened an orb in so long. Although, I haven’t seen them in Hollywood as much as I used to.


They're still there, just in the second turn of the checkout line. The Popsies moved into the space they used to occupy.

Yes, I noticed a few there. But they used to have bins and of each line. I’ve only seen the piñatas lol.


I bought 2 Boo Hollow S.2 the last time I was there, so they definitely still have them! Not a lot...but let's face it, one is all we really need! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Wed May 18, 2022 1:13 am

thefunkohunko wrote:I'm ready for Oddvocados to release! Maybe we will see more paka paka during the Funkoween reveals! Maybe even Boo Hollow?


If we get Boo Hollow S.3, I will lose my mind! And my budget! :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
PaleRiderOfDoom
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Winchester, Ky
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Thu May 19, 2022 9:43 am

Popfanatics wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Katers wrote:
I took a break from trying to keep current on all the dragons, and now there are SO many I have to catch up on! ](*,) Why must the dragons be so awesome??


I know! Some are definitely better than others, but I am too much of a completist to not get them all.

Agree 100%. Probably wouldn’t normally go for the clown but gotta try and keep my collection complete or i can’t relax lol


I know that anxiety all too well...
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Fri May 20, 2022 1:58 am

Well look what happened today...! Boo Hollow S.3, here I come! Gotta find somewhere to order a full case, I can't be hit or miss like I was with s.2 again, it's too frustrating!
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 5055
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby TheStephil » Sun May 22, 2022 1:17 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Katers wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Yeah...the biggest reason I have so many is because I found someone selling a bunch for $15 at Thanksgiving. Haven't added one since though.


Oh, I would've jumped on that deal, great bargain hunting, congrats! Maybe I'll get lucky with that too and catch back up to be dragon complete! \:D/


Hope you catch some luck as well. I went out for FCBD this weekend and ended up finding a bag of 4 dragons for $25! I honestly didn't believe it at first. They were none I need, but I am going to try and use them to trade for ones I don't have.


Wow that’s an insane deal! Huge congrats on that one.
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 5055
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby TheStephil » Sun May 22, 2022 1:19 pm

Katers wrote:Well look what happened today...! Boo Hollow S.3, here I come! Gotta find somewhere to order a full case, I can't be hit or miss like I was with s.2 again, it's too frustrating!


So excited for Boo Hollow Series 3. It’s my favorite paka paka series and I must not be alone since it’s already on Series 3.
The candy corn horns on the dragon is too cute.
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 5055
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby TheStephil » Sun May 22, 2022 1:19 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:I'm ready for Oddvocados to release! Maybe we will see more paka paka during the Funkoween reveals! Maybe even Boo Hollow?


You got your wish!
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 7030
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby Katers » Mon May 23, 2022 1:47 am

TheStephil wrote:
Katers wrote:Well look what happened today...! Boo Hollow S.3, here I come! Gotta find somewhere to order a full case, I can't be hit or miss like I was with s.2 again, it's too frustrating!


So excited for Boo Hollow Series 3. It’s my favorite paka paka series and I must not be alone since it’s already on Series 3.
The candy corn horns on the dragon is too cute.


I know, that dragon is awesome! The Boo Hollow line is so creative, they've done a great job with it. That it combines two of my favorite things - Funko and Halloween, is just icing on the cake!
Image ImageImage Image


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]