Mystery Minis: Marvel Studios’ What If…?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM
Posts: 4664
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 12:09 pm
Location: Southerntier, NY

Re: Mystery Minis: Marvel Studios’ What If…?

Postby RogueSolo » Thu May 26, 2022 3:33 pm

Just received an email from BBTS that these will be processing soon!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!
Image

User avatar
RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM
Posts: 4664
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 12:09 pm
Location: Southerntier, NY

Re: Mystery Minis: Marvel Studios’ What If…?

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:31 pm

Anyone else going after these? Pretty quiet in here.
I received my case 'C' today, I've seen much worse ratios, although the lack of 1/36 ratio is a new one (to me).
Image
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!
Image

FredKruger
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Re: Mystery Minis: Marvel Studios’ What If…?

Postby FredKruger » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:50 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Anyone else going after these? Pretty quiet in here.
I received my case 'C' today, I've seen much worse ratios, although the lack of 1/36 ratio is a new one (to me).
Image


I've been looking for them. Only a couple of box lunches by me. Another store got them but were all pillaged before I arrived.

I saw on ebay they are showing up at 5 below so can hope to find the Frost Giant. The 1/72 gonna be the tough ones. Good luck mine was a Dr Strange case.

nightschwing
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:26 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: Mystery Minis: Marvel Studios’ What If…?

Postby nightschwing » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:13 pm

My Five Below had several full cases of the window boxes today.

The assortment is Captain Carter, T’Challa Star-Lord, Zombie Captain America, Infinity Ultron, Gamora, Killmonger, Party Thor and Frost Giant Loki.

User avatar
AnyGivenFunko
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Mystery Minis: Marvel Studios’ What If…?

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:13 pm

uh, why five below? It's so hard to find anything there.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko
Pop/Dorbz/Minis: 500+
Collections: Star Wars, Naruto, Attack on Titans, and Tony the Tiger :freddy4:

Funko Events: 2017, 2021 & 2022 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FunKon Hollywood

Image

nightschwing
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:26 pm
Location: Maryland

Re: Mystery Minis: Marvel Studios’ What If…?

Postby nightschwing » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:55 am

FredKruger wrote:I saw on ebay they are showing up at 5 below so can hope to find the Frost Giant. The 1/72 gonna be the tough ones. Good luck mine was a Dr Strange case.


My Five Belows (central Maryland) finally got these in. About four cases at each store. Good luck!

User avatar
Spiffythedog
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:25 pm
Location: East Coast USA
Contact:

Re: Mystery Minis: Marvel Studios’ What If…?

Postby Spiffythedog » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:17 am

I may change my mind when I see them in person, but I think the only one I really want is Dr Strange. And fortunately he doesn’t seem too hard to get based on those ratios
You can call me Spiff ;)
I collect Star Wars, mini things, cute things, and FRIENDS!
Image

FredKruger
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Re: Mystery Minis: Marvel Studios’ What If…?

Postby FredKruger » Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:54 pm

nightschwing wrote:
FredKruger wrote:I saw on ebay they are showing up at 5 below so can hope to find the Frost Giant. The 1/72 gonna be the tough ones. Good luck mine was a Dr Strange case.


My Five Belows (central Maryland) finally got these in. About four cases at each store. Good luck!


Far from me, but ty Got one 5 below nearby I'll have to check. Still waiting for the real cases to show up, as the below ones missing the best minis.

sasari
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:27 pm

Re: Mystery Minis: Marvel Studios’ What If…?

Postby sasari » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:28 am

Seems the sharing of weights dying out? Anyone have some to share on this one? Or a good place to share such?

FredKruger
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Re: Mystery Minis: Marvel Studios’ What If…?

Postby FredKruger » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:40 am

sasari wrote:Seems the sharing of weights dying out? Anyone have some to share on this one? Or a good place to share such?


Still waiting on the release at Walmart. Have only seen at a few stores. What box did you get? Which rare?


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users