Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Through the Looking Glass Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Through the Looking Glass Minis

Postby willy wonka » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:20 pm

Turtledoc wrote:Forgive me if there is already a thread on this somewhere, I couldn't find it. Anyhow, took a trip to the local Books-a-Million today and found an entire untouched case of these little beauties. Took some pictures for your guys of how this case was laid out. Full disclosure: The guy checking me out did not, despite my asking THREE times, take care to keep the top row in order. I think I know where everyone came from, but the top 6 could be off. Anyhow, adorable pictures below. Things of note. 1) The Bandersnatch does not weigh as much as you would think he would. I think he is hollow, though he does fill out the entire box. AKA you could feel him by squeezing the box lightly. 2) My Red Queen is missing a crown. Not sure if they are supposed to have it or not. The box art shows a crown, but the box art also differs, notably on the Bandersnatch, Time Guy, and Queen. Anyway, overall I am thrilled, and the only chase I'm gonna need is Happy-Hatter.

Top Row (Hare and Alice at the front of box, Alice and White Queen at back):

Bottom Row (Chessur and time guy at the front, Bandersnatch and Sad Hatter in the back):

Everyone:

Red Queen without her Crown:

Enjoy, and I hope this helps someone. Though again, the top row may not be right.

Nice I actually completed this set with all the exclusives. I actually pulled a happy hatter out of a box and managed to get some the set without getting to many doubles.

Thanks for the post!
Turtledoc wrote:Hey guys! Through some amazing trading and a great e-bay deal I finally finished this set! See picture below. I have extras of veggie guy and hare (dark colored rabbit) for trade if anyone needs them. Here they are, being adorable:

(Normal Dress Alice, Hare, and Rabbit are in the case next door because they wouldn't all fit in one).

I have completed the set as well. Nice work. I love your display case
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Turtledoc

Postby Turtledoc » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:24 pm

willy wonka wrote:Nice I actually completed this set with all the exclusives. I actually pulled a happy hatter out of a box and managed to get some the set without getting to many doubles.

Thanks for the post

I have completed the set as well. Nice work. I love your display case

Thanks! It is an adorable set! The Happy Hatters are my favorite pieces. Then the Bandersnatch.
Mystery Minis: 332
Pops: 33
Dorbz: 21

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:07 pm

jolouvre wrote:Does anyone have an extra HT mad hatter to let go? Am missing him to complete my set and no luck till now:(((

I’ll def keep my eye out for it and let you know if I have any luck.
Image Image

Return to “Blind Bags”