Disappointed by the lack of Paka Paka and Mystery Minis news for 2021 so far

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Dsho333

Re: Disappointed by the lack of Paka Paka and Mystery Minis news for 2021 so far

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Freddy Funko wrote:How does everyone feel about the announcement of Paka Paka Clown Sky?

I'll have to pass on these, maybe the next one!

Jade-Rex

Re: Disappointed by the lack of Paka Paka and Mystery Minis news for 2021 so far

Postby Jade-Rex » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:30 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:
Freddy Funko wrote:What would be some good Paka Paka ideas if you had a chance to make some (nothing with licenses)?

How about Wetmore pakas.

I would totally buy a full case just to make sure I got all of them.

Same! Tiny little Wetmore monsters would be an instant buy. I don't usually buy cases but I probably would for Wetmore.

Freddy Funko wrote:How does everyone feel about the announcement of Paka Paka Clown Sky?

I like the idea of spies because I loved spy vs spy but I'm personally not big on clowns or the color scheme. The dragon piece is cool. The jester/harlequin looks great on it.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:32 pm

Not a fan of clowns, I will be honest. I'll be passing on these, but the dragon does look pretty awesome in this set!

Can't wait to see what comes next.
Melissa

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:09 am

Yay!! More Clowns!! Love this announcement! Already pre-ordered.

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:42 pm

I love the Clown Spies! They remind me of Chuckles from Toy Story! Lol lol My favorites are the clown car and the Paka Paka Dragon!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

Return to “Blind Bags”