Marvel Studios’ Eternals Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Re: Marvel Studios’ Eternals Mystery Minis

Postby Imagery » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:34 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:Haven't seen these in any stores yet, but I like Thena and Sprite

I haven't seen many minis in general out there, 5 below has some office but Hot Topic has been wiped out for a while.

I see the odd random box of minis pop up in stores that are usually at least a year old. But haven't seen any of the new ones
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:12 pm

Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:Haven't seen these in any stores yet, but I like Thena and Sprite

I haven't seen many minis in general out there, 5 below has some office but Hot Topic has been wiped out for a while.

I see the odd random box of minis pop up in stores that are usually at least a year old. But haven't seen any of the new ones

Yeah the new ones are super rare for me too....
Image Image ImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:49 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I haven't seen many minis in general out there, 5 below has some office but Hot Topic has been wiped out for a while.

Interestingly, I saw a full box of Minions minis in Walmart, now that we're closer to the movie actually releasing
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:09 pm

Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:I see the odd random box of minis pop up in stores that are usually at least a year old. But haven't seen any of the new ones

Interestingly, I saw a full box of Minions minis in Walmart, now that we're closer to the movie actually releasing

Nice!! I haven't seen those yet. I saw that Universal has a new funko pop up store so I'm hoping to find some cool stuff there this weekend when I go. Missed the popcorn bucket but I'm sure the summer one will release soon.
Image Image ImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:52 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yeah the new ones are super rare for me too....

Nice!! I haven't seen those yet. I saw that Universal has a new funko pop up store so I'm hoping to find some cool stuff there this weekend when I go. Missed the popcorn bucket but I'm sure the summer one will release soon.

Oh, neat. Wonder if they'll have Universal licensed minis, or if it'll be mostly Pops

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:01 pm

Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:Interestingly, I saw a full box of Minions minis in Walmart, now that we're closer to the movie actually releasing

Oh, neat. Wonder if they'll have Universal licensed minis, or if it'll be mostly Pops

Universal a tally has a Ton of pops in the parks, almost every other giftshop has a pile. They also have a lot of Lou gefly. I even saw 5 star when I went yesterday, although I didn't see the full on store so I need to investigate and figure out where it is.
Image Image ImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:43 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Nice!! I haven't seen those yet. I saw that Universal has a new funko pop up store so I'm hoping to find some cool stuff there this weekend when I go. Missed the popcorn bucket but I'm sure the summer one will release soon.

Universal a tally has a Ton of pops in the parks, almost every other giftshop has a pile. They also have a lot of Lou gefly. I even saw 5 star when I went yesterday, although I didn't see the full on store so I need to investigate and figure out where it is.

I did appreciate they had most of their exclusives available on-site. It was a nice surprise, though they are kinda pricey

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:55 pm

I'm hoping these will hit my local Walmarts soon, I still need some of those exclusives.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:59 pm

Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:Oh, neat. Wonder if they'll have Universal licensed minis, or if it'll be mostly Pops

I did appreciate they had most of their exclusives available on-site. It was a nice surprise, though they are kinda pricey

Yeah I wouldnt necessarily recommend it for commons, but Im an AP now so I get a 10 percent discount \:D/
Image Image ImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:51 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Universal a tally has a Ton of pops in the parks, almost every other giftshop has a pile. They also have a lot of Lou gefly. I even saw 5 star when I went yesterday, although I didn't see the full on store so I need to investigate and figure out where it is.

Yeah I wouldnt necessarily recommend it for commons, but Im an AP now so I get a 10 percent discount \:D/

NOW your an AP ](*,) lol

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:55 pm

Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:I did appreciate they had most of their exclusives available on-site. It was a nice surprise, though they are kinda pricey

NOW your an AP ](*,) lol

Yeah not much help for your trip lol. But I can look for your Loungefly still!
Image Image ImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:20 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yeah I wouldnt necessarily recommend it for commons, but Im an AP now so I get a 10 percent discount \:D/

NOW your an AP ](*,) lol

Of which I'm grateful, as always :)

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:45 pm

Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:NOW your an AP ](*,) lol

It's Bob right? The Minion?
Image Image ImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:08 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yeah not much help for your trip lol. But I can look for your Loungefly still!

Bob is the best and is featured on the front pocket. But it's one of the three zippers styles with Stuart and Kevin as well.

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:27 pm

Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:Of which I'm grateful, as always :)

Bob is the best and is featured on the front pocket. But it's one of the three zippers styles with Stuart and Kevin as well.

Gotcha! OK I will keep an eye out.
Image Image ImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:50 pm

Did anyone else get non-exclusives in exclusives cases and vice versa? We got some of the GITD ones in a Gamestop (common) case, then the non-glow ones in the Target case!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Return to “Blind Bags”