Jurassic World Dominion Mystery Minis!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Re: Jurassic World Dominion Mystery Minis!

Postby RogueSolo » Wed May 18, 2022 6:24 pm

willy wonka wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:I went ahead and cancelled my pre-order. That many 1/6s needs to...

... Go the way of the dinosaur.

That is a lot but you are still getting these right?

I'll probably try and grab a couple in person if I ever see them in person. Almost all my in-store options locally have dried up...
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Wed May 18, 2022 6:50 pm

Hoping to come across these in person, fingers crossed.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed May 18, 2022 9:33 pm

I missed these being announced. I am going to have to keep an eye, I need at least one on my desk.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu May 19, 2022 2:49 pm

NCDS wrote:I missed these being announced. I am going to have to keep an eye, I need at least one on my desk.

I also missed the announcement I cant wait to see these in person.
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

sahens04

Postby sahens04 » Thu May 19, 2022 10:37 pm

So glad the mystery Minis are making a comeback! I want all the dinosaurs from this series. Lol
Sabrina AKA sahens04/BrassOctopus04
Funklub #8049
Funatic of the Week: September 8, 2022
First Pop!: Dark World Loki 36
ISO: Loki button from blind bags, Sailor Saturn mini, Haunted Mansion mini protos, Vanellope Dorbz Ride Proto, other Wreck it Ralph themed protos
:freddy1:

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri May 20, 2022 12:58 am

hpellot wrote:
NCDS wrote:I missed these being announced. I am going to have to keep an eye, I need at least one on my desk.

I like when we do things together, that is what friendship is all about.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Fri May 20, 2022 1:18 pm

NCDS wrote:
hpellot wrote:

I like when we do things together, that is what friendship is all about.

Thanks i hope one of my local stores get its
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Sun May 29, 2022 6:40 pm

I got 6 boxes at boxlunches (which were all they had left) and somehow got 3 sets of doubles. (Rexy, therinzo, blue) I swear that someone must have been using a scale to pick out the rares.
My instagram: Sickleclaw

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun May 29, 2022 7:59 pm

Wouldn't doubt it one bit. BL also traditionally stocks their shelves loose from what I've seen, so there's no using a case layout to help.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Mon May 30, 2022 12:04 pm

These Jurassic World Dominion minis are straight fire! Got the 1/36 Mosasaurus and the 1/72 GITD Giganotosaurus (Check out as well the glow for this - one of the best out there!)

Two down, ten more to go!

Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Mon May 30, 2022 12:09 pm

renardchua wrote:These Jurassic World Dominion minis are straight fire! Got the 1/36 Mosasaurus and the 1/72 GITD Giganotosaurus (Check out as well the glow for this - one of the best out there!)

They look really cool, if the glow look that good in pics, I’ll can only imagine it in person. I like that it’s blue too!
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Mon May 30, 2022 11:31 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Wouldn't doubt it one bit. BL also traditionally stocks their shelves loose from what I've seen, so there's no using a case layout to help.

In my case, the store display was on the shelf with the boxes inside. It was also away from the counter. Which is odd because my BL keeps new sodas behind the counter so weighing sodas is impossible. I think its possible someone might have been able to take the whole store display box to out of sight of the register and weigh everything and return the ones that were commons to the shelf.

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Tue May 31, 2022 4:29 am

MiniDeadpool wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:Wouldn't doubt it one bit. BL also traditionally stocks their shelves loose from what I've seen, so there's no using a case layout to help.

In my case, the store display was on the shelf with the boxes inside. It was also away from the counter. Which is odd because my BL keeps new sodas behind the counter so weighing sodas is impossible. I think its possible someone might have been able to take the whole store display box to out of sight of the register and weigh everything and return the ones that were commons to the shelf.

Not impossible that no one weighed anything. You got three sets of doubles, sure, but all three of the figures are 1/6, so there's two of each in every case of twelve. Heck, with four 1/6 and two 1/12 ratio figures, each case only has two chances at anything else, so odds are what you picked from wasn't cherry picked at all and just what was left in a case.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:57 pm

renardchua wrote:These Jurassic World Dominion minis are straight fire! Got the 1/36 Mosasaurus and the 1/72 GITD Giganotosaurus (Check out as well the glow for this - one of the best out there!)

That glow is insane! I still haven't seen any at the stores, I am going to have to get more motivated.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Lady_Macbeth

Postby Lady_Macbeth » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:19 pm

First, does the GITD Giganotosaurus have any slash marks (above the right shoulder and on the left rib cage)? The 1/6 Giganoto appears to.

And, second, did you happen to get a weight on the Mosasaurus?

TYIA for any info!
"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." - Jane Austen

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:44 pm

Lucked out and my local Target got 6 cases (I assume a master case based on what all was in these) so I got the set! Got a couple extras of the dinos and my son has stolen at least one lol
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Coqui79

Postby Coqui79 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:29 am

I'm glad that the blind bags are back it makes it that much more exciting. I was able to pick up a case and got most of them but the Stegosaurus and Claire. Love the detail on the dinos and hope that Funko makes a second wave and add other Dinos. What Dinos do you think should be in the second wave? Here as some I would love to see if a second was is made:
Triceratops
Pterodactyl
Ankylosaurus
IG Coqui.79

A Journey of a Father and Sons

:freddy2:

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:34 am

Lady_Macbeth wrote:

First, does the GITD Giganotosaurus have any slash marks (above the right shoulder and on the left rib cage)? The 1/6 Giganoto appears to.

TYIA for any info!

Hi - the GITD Gigano doesn’t have any slashes, so that is the indicator if it is the GITD one or not. :)

For the weight, I am so sorry as I don’t have the info since I didn’t weigh them, just ripped them instataneously.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:22 am

Lady_Macbeth wrote:

TYIA for any info!

Our Mosasaurus weights averaged to 79.58, and they were typically in the front slot next to a 1/24 if the case is fresh. Unfortunately it's kind of close in weight to one of the 1/6s, but if you can find a fresh case check the fronts first! Hope it helps :)
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Coqui79

Postby Coqui79 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:44 pm

80s-forever wrote:PYRORAPTOR!!!!!!

Thats a good one. Flocked will be a nice touch
IG Coqui.79

Coqui79

Postby Coqui79 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:50 pm

renardchua wrote:
Lady_Macbeth wrote:

TYIA for any info!

Hi - the GITD Gigano doesn’t have any slashes, so that is the indicator if it is the GITD one or not. :)

For the weight, I am so sorry as I don’t have the info since I didn’t weigh them, just ripped them instataneously.

Thank you for the info. I got 2 of these but both have the slashes.
IG Coqui.79

Lady_Macbeth

Postby Lady_Macbeth » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:07 pm

kihou wrote:Our Mosasaurus weights averaged to 79.58, and they were typically in the front slot next to a 1/24 if the case is fresh. Unfortunately it's kind of close in weight to one of the 1/6s, but if you can find a fresh case check the fronts first! Hope it helps :)

Thank you so very much for the weight on the Mosasaurus! I only weigh stuff to not get duplicates, given my abysmal luck with mystery items; I just want a complete set. Any chance you also have a weight on the Stegosaurus?

The second closest Target to me got 6 cases and had sold about 12 by the time I got there. I've never seen any Target in my area get more than two cases (and those two cases seemed to be reserved for the Eternals!).

Until the Brachiosaurus, I had never seen any mystery mini come in two pieces and require assembly. Does anybody else think that this might be Firecracker from Camp Cretaceous?
"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." - Jane Austen

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:43 pm

I got 3/4 T-rex... :-/
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Angology

Postby Angology » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:27 pm

Man - I hope I haven't missed out on these. I don't remember seeing them. They are fantastic! I haven't seen a set that I really wanted lately, but I really love these!
Angela
Instagram: @Angology
ISO: NYCC 2016 Scott Pilgrim Pop

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:08 am

I’m collecting full dinosaur sets for my mother and me. Does anyone have the weights for the Stegosaurus or the Brachiosaurus?

Here’s what I found:

101.4 Gigantosaurus
101.3 Gigantosaurus
90.3 Tyrannosaurus
90.1 Tyrannosaurus
80.0 Mosasaurus
61.2 Therizinosaurus
61.2 Therizinosaurus
54.0 Blue
53.8 Blue
51.6 Ian Malcolm

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:41 pm

Lady_Macbeth wrote:
kihou wrote:Our Mosasaurus weights averaged to 79.58, and they were typically in the front slot next to a 1/24 if the case is fresh. Unfortunately it's kind of close in weight to one of the 1/6s, but if you can find a fresh case check the fronts first! Hope it helps :)

Thank you so very much for the weight on the Mosasaurus! I only weigh stuff to not get duplicates, given my abysmal luck with mystery items; I just want a complete set. Any chance you also have a weight on the Stegosaurus?

The second closest Target to me got 6 cases and had sold about 12 by the time I got there. I've never seen any Target in my area get more than two cases (and those two cases seemed to be reserved for the Eternals!).

Until the Brachiosaurus, I had never seen any mystery mini come in two pieces and require assembly. Does anybody else think that this might be Firecracker from Camp Cretaceous?

Yeah, our Stegosaurus weighed in at 80.47, so very close to Mosasaurus! Hopefully you can find some more cases to try out. At least at Target they're only $5, but at some stores with minis jumping up to like $7+ each, sometimes you have to use what you can to avoid so many dupes!
ISO Mystery Minis!

Lady_Macbeth

Postby Lady_Macbeth » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:03 pm

nightschwing wrote:I’m collecting full dinosaur sets for my mother and me. Does anyone have the weights for the Stegosaurus or the Brachiosaurus?

Here’s what I found:

101.4 Gigantosaurus
101.3 Gigantosaurus
90.3 Tyrannosaurus
90.1 Tyrannosaurus
80.0 Mosasaurus
61.2 Therizinosaurus
61.2 Therizinosaurus
54.0 Blue
53.8 Blue
51.6 Ian Malcolm

Brachiosaurus is 87.70g.

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:44 pm

Spoiler: show

That's awesome Renard! Congrats and thanks for sharing
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:45 pm

I totally missed this announcement, but it's hard to find minis locally now. The dinos are awesome!
Though after seeing the movie, I don't know if the Ian Malcolm rehash fits
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:19 am

One of my favorite things is to make some predictions about the movie based on the minis line. Like with Coco, I knew his dog friend would be special since they had the spirit version as a mini ;) But with the Moana line, I thought one of the minis was Moana's mom (since there was a baby Moana and then older version of her in the same line lol ). So I'm excited to see how these different dinosaurs they chose come into play (if at all). There have been cases where the minis were deceptive (like the Justice League set having a Vulko when he got cut almost entirely).
ISO Mystery Minis!

Westlos420

Postby Westlos420 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:20 am

Oh snap!! This is a great sign for Mystery Minis!!
Big D
Fundays 2017 - Making Fun World Premiere - FDO8LV - Fundays 2019 - FunKon
Star Wars Celebration 2022 - Fundays 2022
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:48 am

MiniDeadpool wrote:

I bought a whole case of these and I believe that the 6 you got are the legit bottom of the box. So they may have just grabbed from the top whenever anyone wanted one.

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:49 am

I went to the funko hollywood store and grabbed another one. I got the Giga common which was fine for me as I was missing that one anyway.

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:00 pm

bakivali wrote:
MiniDeadpool wrote:

I bought a whole case of these and I believe that the 6 you got are the legit bottom of the box. So they may have just grabbed from the top whenever anyone wanted one.

This is the downside to having the rares in the front spots - those are the ones everyone goes for casually :p Then they open the rares and leave the rest.
ISO Mystery Minis!

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:59 pm

kihou wrote:
bakivali wrote:
MiniDeadpool wrote:

This is the downside to having the rares in the front spots - those are the ones everyone goes for casually :p Then they open the rares and leave the rest.

It would be nicer if it was more mixed up, my guess is packing them from a factory standpoint it's more work, aka higher cost.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:18 pm

NCDS wrote:
kihou wrote:
bakivali wrote:I bought a whole case of these and I believe that the 6 you got are the legit bottom of the box. So they may have just grabbed from the top whenever anyone wanted one.

It would be nicer if it was more mixed up, my guess is packing them from a factory standpoint it's more work, aka higher cost.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at one of these packing facilities, because with other cases they are switched up more often and it would be interesting to see how they automate all of the packing, to make sure the ratios stay consistent!
ISO Mystery Minis!

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:43 pm

I’ve found two full cases at Target so far, and the chase spots are definitely top front. Top middle spots are Owen and Claire. The rest are all the 1/6 dinosaurs side by side.

I think I’d like to trade the 1/72 Gigantosaurus for a Stegosaurus if anyone has a double.

Here’s my updated weight list:

101.4 Gigantosaurus
101.3 Gigantosaurus
100.9 Gigantosaurus 1/72
90.3 Tyrannosaurus
90.1 Tyrannosaurus
80.0 Mosasaurus
61.2 Therizinosaurus
61.2 Therizinosaurus
55.1 Ellie Sattler
54.0 Blue
53.8 Blue
51.6 Ian Malcolm

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:53 pm

MiniDeadpool wrote:I went to the funko hollywood store and grabbed another one. I got the Giga common which was fine for me as I was missing that one anyway.

Might have to make a drive down there for some of these, have not been able to find locally. good to know Hollywood has them.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Angology

Postby Angology » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:55 pm

Found them at my Target today (Just 1 picked over box). I forget that they have the blind bags on an end cap, and not with the main display. Actually got the one we wanted, which is a 1/6 Blue (DH is calling it Beta though - I'll go along with it lol) Yes, a common, but the one we wanted the most. I may try to grab some of the others on the secondary market.
Angela
Instagram: @Angology
ISO: NYCC 2016 Scott Pilgrim Pop

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

fantomfunatic

Postby fantomfunatic » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:52 pm

I love these minis please make more.
Hi my name is John, and Me and my friends are Funko Funatics.

Return to “Blind Bags”