Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
buried_by_pops

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Minis

Postby buried_by_pops » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:04 pm

With the reveals of the new Rudolph Pops today, I became aware of this line of minis for the first time. First impressions, I like the minis a lot more than the Pops, but I can't seem to find any info on ratios. It looks like they are coming in a window box, so maybe the ratios won't be terrible, but I am hesitant to buy a case of 12 if it means getting 6 Rudolphs and missing out on other characters. I don't really care about the flocked Rudolph or Glitter Bumble, I just want one of each character. Anybody have any info or insight based on recent window-boxed releases? I have not chased minis since Ghostbusters. Thanks!
Last edited by buried_by_pops on Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

buried_by_pops

Re: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Minis

Postby buried_by_pops » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:06 pm

Quick update, I saw a listing on Mercari of two of these and there were no ratios listed on the back of the box...but I don't really know what that means with minis anymore.

Return to “Blind Bags”