One piece minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Jchillin92

One piece minis

Postby Jchillin92 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:08 am

We need one piece Mystery minis for sure ](*,)
NYCC 21,22,23 - SDCC 23
Fright night 22 , Fundays 23
NYCC Fugitive 23
Just Chillinnn :blob6:

Serch_na

Re: One piece minis

Postby Serch_na » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:45 am

They already exist:

NYCC 2022
Deadpool - Photography - Mexican

Jchillin92

Postby Jchillin92 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:09 am

Didn't know this was a thing :o . Where do I get them
NYCC 21,22,23 - SDCC 23
NYCC Fugitive 23

sisconda

Postby sisconda » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:47 pm

These have been tough for me to find. They should've been available in your targets/walmarts but it felt like either they sold out super quick or they just had really low inventory

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:13 pm

Them had some at 5 below a couple months ago.
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

wengderful

Postby wengderful » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:15 pm

Ohlordypops wrote:Them had some at 5 below a couple months ago.

I’ve seen these in 5 below as well
Fundays 2015:2016:2022:2023

sealordbrian

Postby sealordbrian » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:07 pm

Big fan of all Mystery Minis. Wish they'd make more (in almost every line).

Jchillin92

Postby Jchillin92 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:58 am

Serch_na wrote:They already exist:

After I read your post I went on a hunt for them and found 4 of them at 5 below. Now just need the rest of the crew , g4 luffy and young law
NYCC 21,22,23 - SDCC 23
NYCC Fugitive 23

sealordbrian

Postby sealordbrian » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:23 am

Weren't they selling a few at Five Below (or was that a different line?)

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:37 am

sealordbrian wrote:Weren't they selling a few at Five Below (or was that a different line?)

They were there, and I think the other line you were thinking of is Demon Slayer which I think was exclusive to FB (but I could be wrong).
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

TepPope

Postby TepPope » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:56 pm

oh wow these minis are cool! Are they still doing these? Someone mentioned 5 Below. Really?

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:11 pm

TepPope wrote:oh wow these minis are cool! Are they still doing these? Someone mentioned 5 Below. Really?

Yeah, they had this at 5 below. Each came in their own boxes. However, only the first 8 were there but instead of Franky it was Brook.

jaypeeds

Postby jaypeeds » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:34 am

Jchillin92 wrote:

After I read your post I went on a hunt for them and found 4 of them at 5 below. Now just need the rest of the crew , g4 luffy and young law

Ooh wow, just started watching One Piece and a big fan of Mystery Minis so hopefully I can still hunt these [-o<

Jchillin92

Postby Jchillin92 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:37 pm

jaypeeds wrote:
Jchillin92 wrote:

Ooh wow, just started watching One Piece and a big fan of Mystery Minis so hopefully I can still hunt these [-o<

I'm missing thr hot topic ones and zoro
NYCC 21,22,23 - SDCC 23
NYCC Fugitive 23

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:44 pm

Jchillin92 wrote:
jaypeeds wrote:
Jchillin92 wrote:

I saw that Funko shop restocked this past week. Made me wonder if they were including the hot topic ones too? I was lucky to shop for these when they were instore so it was easy to find the gear four luffy since he’s hefty af lol

I think the toughest ones to find were Rosinante and Kid Law because all seemed similar size/weight as Doffy and Chopper/Kyros. I like to shake my mystery minis to try to determine what’s inside lol. I was at my local hot topic for a good chunk of time shaking boxes to complete the set lol
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

Jchillin92

Postby Jchillin92 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:52 pm

dork_knight wrote:
Jchillin92 wrote:
jaypeeds wrote:

I saw that Funko shop restocked this past week. Made me wonder if they were including the hot topic ones too? I was lucky to shop for these when they were instore so it was easy to find the gear four luffy since he’s hefty af lol

I think the toughest ones to find were Rosinante and Kid Law because all seemed similar size/weight as Doffy and Chopper/Kyros. I like to shake my mystery minis to try to determine what’s inside lol. I was at my local hot topic for a good chunk of time shaking boxes to complete the set lol

Lmaoo I never knew there were minis till it was too late :(
NYCC 21,22,23 - SDCC 23
NYCC Fugitive 23

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:23 pm

Jchillin92 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
Jchillin92 wrote:

Five Below or funko shop might have some still. The ones at five below aren’t mystery. They only have certain characters though. Not all.

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:08 pm

dork_knight wrote:
Jchillin92 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

Five Below or funko shop might have some still. The ones at five below aren’t mystery. They only have certain characters though. Not all.

Yeah, definitely a cool display piece for the five below boxes ones! Man, I remember trying hard to find law, soldier and franky. Luckily a great friend help me out on most of this and a fateful day at books a million found the final piece.. FRANKY.. was definitely a SUPERRRRRRR find lol

jaypeeds

Postby jaypeeds » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:05 am

dork_knight wrote:
Jchillin92 wrote:
jaypeeds wrote:

Nice, thanks! Will check Funko shop hopefully they still have 'em :bounce: :bounce:

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:45 am

Sometimes you find these where you least expect it. Good Luck on your hunt.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Jchillin92

Postby Jchillin92 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:27 pm

dork_knight wrote:
Jchillin92 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

Yeah I picked some up at 5below but the boxes be trashed all beat up :(
NYCC 21,22,23 - SDCC 23
NYCC Fugitive 23

Jchillin92

Postby Jchillin92 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:28 pm

desdin28 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
Jchillin92 wrote:

Yeah, definitely a cool display piece for the five below boxes ones! Man, I remember trying hard to find law, soldier and franky. Luckily a great friend help me out on most of this and a fateful day at books a million found the final piece.. FRANKY.. was definitely a SUPERRRRRRR find lol

I only have nami,robin,chopper,usopp so far need the rest of the crew :(
NYCC 21,22,23 - SDCC 23
NYCC Fugitive 23

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:30 pm

Jchillin92 wrote:
desdin28 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

I only have nami,robin,chopper,usopp so far need the rest of the crew :(

hopefully with the restock it's a sign that you'll be able to find them or purchase for a lower price in the secondary market :)

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:32 pm

desdin28 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
Jchillin92 wrote:

Oh man...I can't forget that you got me to buy these minis because you gifted me the monster trio! LOL
It was the start of the hunt!

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:19 pm

I would love for Hot Topic to restock because I never got their exclusives. There are only two stores nearby and another collector usually beat me to the punch back then.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:47 pm

dork_knight wrote:
desdin28 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

Oh man...I can't forget that you got me to buy these minis because you gifted me the monster trio! LOL

Did I gift you the monster trio? Forgot about that, I remember mentioning about gear 4 luffy and I think you found it in the hunt!

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:30 pm

Too bad this set isn't on sale on Funko for the Easter basket deal! I would have bought a case worth.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:49 pm

While I don't have the time or energy I once had to hunt down any new set especially with rarity or store exclusives I would still love another set.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:08 pm

desdin28 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
desdin28 wrote:

Did I gift you the monster trio? Forgot about that, I remember mentioning about gear 4 luffy and I think you found it in the hunt!

You did gift me them before you moved to Maryland when we got ramen! Lol

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:10 pm

dork_knight wrote:
desdin28 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

Huh.... vaguely remember giving you LOL, I do remember the ramen!

On another note... did you check funko website!! They listed the original mini blind boxes!

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:58 pm

desdin28 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
desdin28 wrote:

Huh.... vaguely remember giving you LOL, I do remember the ramen!

On another note... did you check funko website!! They listed the original mini blind boxes!

I saw that!
I advised to some folks on this thread they should give it a try, but wasn't sure if the offer includes the HT sclusies :P

Return to “Blind Bags”