How To Train Your Dragon Mystery Mini Question

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
CanDMan47

How To Train Your Dragon Mystery Mini Question

Postby CanDMan47 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:32 pm

I'm helping someone on a project, and part of it has me going through HTTYD Minis. My problem/question is that I have two listed that are different dependingbon where I look. In some places I see Rumblehorn and Stormfly. The checklist on here has them this way, as does a few other websites. But I also have seen those not listed and instead Hookfang and Cloudjumper are.

Can anyone help me? What mini figures are the right ones? I thought I'd ask for a pic of the box back, but if they aren't named, that wouldn't do me any good. I'm not familiar with this movie. But since there is a question, if there is something extra to prove that it is one or the other, that'd help.

After typing that, I checked eBay to see what is being sold. I found three of the four. No Cloudjumper.

So, what can you tell me? I appreciate any clarification.
My name is John, but I go by Candy or Candyman, too.

Suprcel

Re: How To Train Your Dragon Mystery Mini Question

Postby Suprcel » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Rumblehorn, Stormfly and Hookfang are all on my checklist here in the List, List, List section.

Cloudjumper was not made.
Hello, I'm Brian.

Collector of:
Marvel, Game of Thrones, Disney, Whatever my Wife wants, Whatever my Kids wants.

:) Collect what you like, and Value them in Smiles not dollars.

CanDMan47

Re: How To Train Your Dragon Mystery Mini Question

Postby CanDMan47 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Your list was one of my sources, but I somehow missed Hookfang. Either because I saw the other two and assumed it wasn't on there, or because, well, I'm blind? I also was using the Pop!Vinyls site. And now I look at it and notice there are only 11 listed, so Hookfang must not have been chosen yet. So, thanks, Brian, you cleared that up nicely for me.
My name is John, but I go by Candy or Candyman, too.

Return to “Blind Bags”