Lucked out with a few semi-rare Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
mbell75

Lucked out with a few semi-rare Mystery Minis

Postby mbell75 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:41 pm

Figured Id post in here too since not everyone visits the new member forum. I literally just started collecting both POP! and Mystery Minis a few days ago. I kind of lucked out with the MMs. I bought two Walking Dead Series 1 boxes and ended up with a Daryl (Brown outfit bloody 1/144) and then I bough 5 DC Series 2 and got a Batman (White Lantern 1/72). Needless to say Im pretty excited. Will these increase in value or decrease? Any help is much appreciated, thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TulaBug

Re: Lucked out with a few semi-rare Mystery Minis

Postby TulaBug » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:51 pm

Congratulations on your pick! I have not really seen the minis increase in value. Sometimes you can get a little more on eBay but overall I find That most people cannot sell them for more than $5.00 - $10.00 over retail.

By the way, there is a section to show off your pieces when you get them. Check it out...
viewforum.php?f=64
Stacey

SPIRIT AWARD 2013

mbell75

Postby mbell75 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:20 pm

TulaBug wrote:Congratulations on your pick! I have not really seen the minis increase in value. Sometimes you can get a little more on eBay but overall I find That most people cannot sell them for more than $5.00 - $10.00 over retail.

By the way, there is a section to show off your pieces when you get them. Check it out...
viewforum.php?f=64

Thanks! Ive just been going by the Pop Price Guide website to price these and both are worth well over retail according to the site and recently completed Ebay auctions. Is this what most people go by?

studioki

Postby studioki » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:31 pm

What pop priceguide website?

mbell75

Postby mbell75 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:33 pm

studioki wrote:What pop priceguide website?

This one here

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/

Return to “Blind Bags”