Ghostbusters Mystery Minis Series 1

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
RobinBear177

Re: Ghostbusters Mystery Minis Series 1

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:03 am

Pulled an exclusive Slimer today at the only gamestop around me with a fresh case still :)

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:08 am

Funko_Phan26 wrote:how'd everyone's hunt go yesterday?

I was able to snag angry librarian, stafypuft, and slimer GS, and a gozer. Just down to needing the specialty series and the regular 1/72 librarian.
Really loving this set and especially the gitd feature of the toasted angry stafypuff

Congrats! So close!
It’s me Lynda

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:22 am

I snagged a toasted angry GITD stay puft at my local gamestop. I have been asking about the mystery minis for weeks so they let me have first crack at the box. He is soooo cool. Totally made my day :)
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:48 am

A-Okay wrote:I snagged a toasted angry GITD stay puft at my local gamestop. I have been asking about the mystery minis for weeks so they let me have first crack at the box. He is soooo cool. Totally made my day :)

Congrats! I think the GS stay puft may actually be my favorite mini now (or at least until the ad icon minis come out lol).

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:06 am

Found the toasted GITD Stay Puft yesterday. :freddy2: I'm a sucker for GITD variants. I remember watching all the Ghostbusters movie with the family at the Drive-in Theatre.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:35 am

Has anyone gotten any specialty series yet or see them floating around? ANy pics or from Funko HQ yet?
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:19 pm

billydarector wrote:Has anyone gotten any specialty series yet or see them floating around? ANy pics or from Funko HQ yet?

I think I saw a person or two get some from HQ. My local store said his should be coming in soon. Think they shipped last Friday if I'm not mistaken.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Pop_A_Razzi

Postby Pop_A_Razzi » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:31 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Pulled an exclusive Slimer today at the only gamestop around me with a fresh case still :)

LUCKY YOU!!!! I CANT FIND THESE ANYWHERE ](*,)
INSTAGRAM: @Pop.A.Razzi

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:54 pm

I was kinda waiting for hot cash to use it on them but I think I'm going to get them now lol I don't want regret it
Instagram - thefunkocouple
ImageImage

POPianato

Postby POPianato » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:43 pm

I have the exclusives, but am in need of Gozer and Zuul still.
ImageImage

OzzyRhds

Postby OzzyRhds » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:10 am

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:I was kinda waiting for hot cash to use it on them but I think I'm going to get them now lol I don't want regret it

Dont do it!!!

I collect Spores, Molds and FUNKO!

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:33 am

OzzyRhds wrote:
S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:I was kinda waiting for hot cash to use it on them but I think I'm going to get them now lol I don't want regret it

Dont do it!!!

Lol ok maybe I'll wait
ImageImage

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:43 am

still need the angry stay puft! every gamestop i went either didn't have him or i wasn't the first person to the case. does anyone know if they will restock?

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:41 am

I'm guessing you will still be able to pick up the commons during Hot Cash, although that is not until July, at least in my area. That being said, Hot Cash will bring the Hot Topic price down from $9 to potentially $4.50, while you can get them, as well as some of the more rare pieces, right now at Gamestop for $5 a box. For me, not having to risk them being gone by July is worth the extra $0.50 per box.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:10 am

The gamestop exclusive librarian is giving me a run for my money literally lol I just might have to wait for the hype to settle and try again if they restock or hit up ebay.

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:55 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:Found the toasted GITD Stay Puft yesterday. :freddy2: I'm a sucker for GITD variants. I remember watching all the Ghostbusters movie with the family at the Drive-in Theatre.

Me too! It has a nice glow!!
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko

Image Image
ImageImage

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:56 am

Boymom4 wrote:
A-Okay wrote:I snagged a toasted angry GITD stay puft at my local gamestop. I have been asking about the mystery minis for weeks so they let me have first crack at the box. He is soooo cool. Totally made my day :)

Congrats! I think the GS stay puft may actually be my favorite mini now (or at least until the ad icon minis come out lol).

Fact! The glow is amazing and i love his cute little angry face lol
Hi, I'm Kelly!

Image Image
ImageImage

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:24 am

A-Okay wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:Found the toasted GITD Stay Puft yesterday. :freddy2: I'm a sucker for GITD variants. I remember watching all the Ghostbusters movie with the family at the Drive-in Theatre.

Me too! It has a nice glow!!

It does.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:03 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:

I'm guessing you will still be able to pick up the commons during Hot Cash, although that is not until July, at least in my area. That being said, Hot Cash will bring the Hot Topic price down from $9 to potentially $4.50, while you can get them, as well as some of the more rare pieces, right now at Gamestop for $5 a box. For me, not having to risk them being gone by July is worth the extra $0.50 per box.

I have to get them now lol
ImageImage

OzzyRhds

Postby OzzyRhds » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:30 pm

Boymom4 wrote:The gamestop exclusive librarian is giving me a run for my money literally lol I just might have to wait for the hype to settle and try again if they restock or hit up ebay.

I went the Ebay route for the stay puft, I already wasted too much money and have many dupes.

I collect Spores, Molds and FUNKO!

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:12 am

Boymom4 wrote:The gamestop exclusive librarian is giving me a run for my money literally lol I just might have to wait for the hype to settle and try again if they restock or hit up ebay.

Ugh! Took me 5 gamestops to find it myself. And that was on Sunday when everything was still fresh. Hope you can track'er down eventually one way or another!
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:40 am

OzzyRhds wrote:

I went the Ebay route for the stay puft, I already wasted too much money and have many dupes.

I feel your pain lol I'm thinking the ebay route would probably be most convenient at this point too.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:44 am

bizzydesigner wrote:

Ugh! Took me 5 gamestops to find it myself. And that was on Sunday when everything was still fresh. Hope you can track'er down eventually one way or another!

Ouch, 5 game stops! I don't even think I have 5 gamestops within 30 miles of where I live lol. I applaud your discipline on getting the exclusives, I can only imagine how much of a pain it was. I'm going to sit tight for just a little longer and than probably just hit up ebay. Congrats...on your awesome pulls though :)

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:33 am

bizzydesigner wrote:

Actually hit Librarian at first GS... wish I had been that lucky when hunting EG. I'm sure you'll find one soon.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:49 am

Boymom4 wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:

Ouch, 5 game stops! I don't even think I have 5 gamestops within 30 miles of where I live lol. I applaud your discipline on getting the exclusives, I can only imagine how much of a pain it was. I'm going to sit tight for just a little longer and than probably just hit up ebay. Congrats...on your awesome pulls though :)

Thanks! I don't think it'll be too pricy, there are a lot of these cases out there. I didn't mind the 5 gamestops because I was prepared for a good old fashioned hunt lol Only un nerving part was on the final gamestop I was planning to go to was where I found the librarian so I was oh so close to defeat lol
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:40 am

Boymom4 wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:

I've hit 8 now and wasn't able to find the librarian. My friend hit one and found it.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:41 am

TapouT32 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:

I've hit 8 now and wasn't able to find the librarian. My friend hit one and found it.

Wow...lucky friend! It sucks you haven't found it, but it's also nice to see I'm not the only one. I was starting to feel like the world's most unluckiest person lol

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:06 pm

Just picked up a couple from my local GameStop and I was able to get two out of the three exclusives. Just need the librarian now.

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:02 am

Funko_boy13 wrote:Just picked up a couple from my local GameStop and I was able to get two out of the three exclusives. Just need the librarian now.

That's awesome! I might roll the dice and buy a whole box from GameStop. They are $5 apiece so why not?! I picked up a Marshed Peter and Mainline Egon today
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:17 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
That's awesome! I might roll the dice and buy a whole box from GameStop. They are $5 apiece so why not?! I picked up a Marshed Peter and Mainline Egon today

I mean if 4 sets of doubles is your thing....

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:19 am

Geescube wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

Well I could always just ask the employees to give me a new box only to grab a few out :P haha
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:19 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
Geescube wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

Well I could always just ask the employees to give me a new box only to grab a few out :P haha

Now THAT is up my alley. :)

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:25 am

Geescube wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
Geescube wrote:

I will have to try that at HQ :-$ \:D/ =D>
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:26 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
Geescube wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

I will have to try that at HQ :-$ \:D/ =D>

Yep. Def

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:37 am

Grossanator9 wrote:
Funko_boy13 wrote:Just picked up a couple from my local GameStop and I was able to get two out of the three exclusives. Just need the librarian now.

You can buy the case, weigh them and return the doubles \:D/
It’s me Lynda

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Popfanatics wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

I don't believe in breaking out a scale to weight things. That's taking it to the extreme. I can tell if something is light or heavy.
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:54 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

I don't believe in breaking out a scale to weight things. That's taking it to the extreme. I can tell if something is light or heavy.

This particular debate can go on forever lol I like to stay in my lane and let everyone do as they see fit.

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:43 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:

True...i only wanted the marshmallows and luckily i could tell just by feel :)
It’s me Lynda

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:15 pm

Popfanatics wrote:
Grossanator9 wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:You can buy the case, weigh them and return the doubles \:D/

True...i only wanted the marshmallows and luckily i could tell just by feel :)

I got lucky when I did this at GameStop! I picked out the top 3 heaviest ones! Hopefully this works out for the Specialty Series :)
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:49 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:
I got lucky when I did this at GameStop! I picked out the top 3 heaviest ones! Hopefully this works out for the Specialty Series :)

It does

Return to “Blind Bags”