Ghostbusters Mystery Minis Series 1

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Slarrow42

Re: Ghostbusters Mystery Minis Series 1

Postby Slarrow42 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:55 am

GameStop ghost is around 64-65. Between ego marshes and slimer.

kunobi

Postby kunobi » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:13 am

Chase_Hunt_Release wrote:Greetings fellow huntets does anyone know the exact weight of the GamStop exclusive Library Ghost? TIA!

I read 64.5

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:16 pm

Battastic wrote:Still no luck getting the Toasted Stay Puft...the only one left that I need

You're still doing really well, I haven't even seen any SS!
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:39 am

me either

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:25 am

Victory and triumph!! :cheers: Found a (common) librarian today! Last ones of the set that I REALLY wanted, so super happy with my pull!

Also managed to find a common Stay Puft at BN yesterday. Been a good start to my weekend so far!
Image ImageImage Image

kunobi

Postby kunobi » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:52 am

I found some SS cases on the Ocean City NJ boardwalk, got 2 Stay Pufts and a Slimer, no luck with the Terror Dog.

POPianato

Postby POPianato » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:18 pm

kunobi wrote:I found some SS cases on the Ocean City NJ boardwalk, got 2 Stay Pufts and a Slimer, no luck with the Terror Dog.

Any interest in trading away one of your toasted Stay Pufts?
ImageImage

POPianato

Postby POPianato » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:20 pm

Katers wrote:Victory and triumph!! :cheers: Found a (common) librarian today! Last ones of the set that I REALLY wanted, so super happy with my pull!

Also managed to find a common Stay Puft at BN yesterday. Been a good start to my weekend so far!

I'm jealous! I can't seem to hook up with the common library ghost. Too many doubles to keep trying too.
ImageImage

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:54 am

Katers wrote:Victory and triumph!! :cheers: Found a (common) librarian today! Last ones of the set that I REALLY wanted, so super happy with my pull!

Oooo thanks for the heads up! I didn’t know they were at Barnes and noble! I’ll be checking them out tomorrow!

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:46 am

POPianato wrote:

I'm jealous! I can't seem to hook up with the common library ghost. Too many doubles to keep trying too.

Ugh, yes, doubles...the bane of our existence! Struck out the rest of the weekend, so my haul remains at 2. Not bad though! I think I wanted library ghost the most from this set, and common more so than the GS exclusive. So I am good with that! I'll keep an eye out and see if I find anything else that can help someone from here out!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:47 am

RBlue30 wrote:

Oooo thanks for the heads up! I didn’t know they were at Barnes and noble! I’ll be checking them out tomorrow!

Hope yours had fresh stock - I got lucky at the one, but the next closest BN with 12 in stock is quite a ways away! Not sure I want to go that hardcore for the set. We'll see how bored I get next weekend, and what gas prices look like! :eek:
Image ImageImage Image

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:32 am

Still no luck on the Toasted Stay Puft. Trying to stay away from ebay for this one right now but unless my luck changes I may not have a choice
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:09 am

Battastic wrote:Still no luck on the Toasted Stay Puft. Trying to stay away from ebay for this one right now but unless my luck changes I may not have a choice

i was having similar luck (rather no luck) with stay puft...sadly just yesterday i turned to ebay ](*,)

POPianato

Postby POPianato » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:46 pm

Katers wrote:
POPianato wrote:

Ugh, yes, doubles...the bane of our existence! Struck out the rest of the weekend, so my haul remains at 2. Not bad though! I think I wanted library ghost the most from this set, and common more so than the GS exclusive. So I am good with that! I'll keep an eye out and see if I find anything else that can help someone from here out!

I'd trade the GS Library ghost for the common one too.
ImageImage

kunobi

Postby kunobi » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:10 pm

POPianato wrote:
kunobi wrote:I found some SS cases on the Ocean City NJ boardwalk, got 2 Stay Pufts and a Slimer, no luck with the Terror Dog.

Any interest in trading away one of your toasted Stay Pufts?

Sorry, no. One is for my 6 year old son, the other is mine.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:57 pm

Katers wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

Hope yours had fresh stock - I got lucky at the one, but the next closest BN with 12 in stock is quite a ways away! Not sure I want to go that hardcore for the set. We'll see how bored I get next weekend, and what gas prices look like! :eek:

Thanks! Haha yea I hear ya. I want to complete the set just not sure how badly haha

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:58 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Battastic wrote:Still no luck on the Toasted Stay Puft. Trying to stay away from ebay for this one right now but unless my luck changes I may not have a choice

i was having similar luck (rather no luck) with stay puft...sadly just yesterday i turned to ebay ](*,)

That sucks with the bad luck but at least you’re done! Congrats!!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:32 am

POPianato wrote:
Katers wrote:
POPianato wrote:

Well, really - give me a shushing ghost over a nightmare screaming meanie any day!
Image ImageImage Image

POPianato

Postby POPianato » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:20 am

Katers wrote:
POPianato wrote:
Katers wrote:

Well, really - give me a shushing ghost over a nightmare screaming meanie any day!

I'm just trying to get the set completed. I only have a few left: common library ghost and slimer and toasted stay puft
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:38 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
Katers wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

Thanks! Haha yea I hear ya. I want to complete the set just not sure how badly haha

Exactly that! I love this set, and they did a great job, but there's nothing in it that I'd go to extremes to find! Especially now that I found the librarian! But the boredom factor being what it is...I'll probably stalk a few more local stores just to try to get closer to complete! We'll see though..! And then of course, there's the heat factor. Too hot, and I don't want to go out...but also, too hot - I'd rather use up a store's AC than mine!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:40 pm

POPianato wrote:
Katers wrote:
POPianato wrote:

I'm just trying to get the set completed. I only have a few left: common library ghost and slimer and toasted stay puft

Shoot, wish I'd known, I had an extra common slimer that I offered up to a friend (and she took him). I'll keep an eye out this weekend when I go out, see if I can help you out. Being that close, you really do need to finish it up!
Image ImageImage Image

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:12 pm

I love not being a completionist when there are variants within a set. I wanted the GameStop Slimer, as well as the common and Gamestop Library Ghosts and Stay-Pufts. I will admit that Terror Dog looks really nice, but the one from the Horror line will do for me.
Last edited by buried_by_pops on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

POPianato

Postby POPianato » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:41 am

Katers wrote:
POPianato wrote:
Katers wrote:

Shoot, wish I'd known, I had an extra common slimer that I offered up to a friend (and she took him). I'll keep an eye out this weekend when I go out, see if I can help you out. Being that close, you really do need to finish it up!

I really do appreciate it. I'll be on the hunt this weekend too. Not many local places have the SS box here so I may struggle with toasted Puft for a bit
ImageImage

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:30 pm

Anyone seen the cases popping up at Targets?

Slarrow42

Postby Slarrow42 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:49 am

I have four targets within an hour of me and only one had a case which was about three weeks ago.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:35 pm

My target had a case this morning but it looks like it was picked apart. Might go back this weekend and grab a few boxes anyway.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:07 am

POPianato wrote:
Katers wrote:
POPianato wrote:

I really do appreciate it. I'll be on the hunt this weekend too. Not many local places have the SS box here so I may struggle with toasted Puft for a bit

Good luck to us both/all then!
Image ImageImage Image

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:07 am

Any tips on finding the regular Library Ghost?? Down to just needing her and regular Stay Puft to finish the main set.
ImageImage

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:09 pm

Indy Viper wrote:Any tips on finding the regular Library Ghost?? Down to just needing her and regular Stay Puft to finish the main set.

In an untouched case. She should be beside a slimer in one of the middle rows.

If youre shaking to decipher, be warned she is close in weight to others so it may be tough

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:23 pm

Geescube wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:Any tips on finding the regular Library Ghost?? Down to just needing her and regular Stay Puft to finish the main set.

If youre shaking to decipher, be warned she is close in weight to others so it may be tough

Sweet- that helps a lot- THANK YOU!

Is she’s as tall as she looks in the pic? I’m assuming she wouldn’t shake up & down very much.
ImageImage

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:56 pm

Indy Viper wrote:
Geescube wrote:

Sweet- that helps a lot- THANK YOU!

Is she’s as tall as she looks in the pic? I’m assuming she wouldn’t shake up & down very much.

Yup you got it. She doesnt move up and down very much.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:33 pm

Got my specialty series case in today. Pulled terror dog and slimer.

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:58 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Got my specialty series case in today. Pulled terror dog and slimer.

Nice! Congrats!!
It’s me Lynda

POPianato

Postby POPianato » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:51 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Got my specialty series case in today. Pulled terror dog and slimer.

Congrats! That was the pair I pulled in the SS box I found too. Just need toasted Stay Puft now from that set.
ImageImage

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:31 am

Very nice. Congrats!
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:01 am

I finally saw these at WG the other day

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:41 am

This is a line I wish I would have collected. Hindsight.

Pogiboy67

Postby Pogiboy67 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:22 am

this line is pretty dope.. loving the marshmellow man. I just copped the 10 inch one...
:freddy2: POGIBOY67

ImageImageImage

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:53 pm

Anyone know the DPCI for this set at Target yet?

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:33 am

mmmrice wrote:Anyone know the DPCI for this set at Target yet?

I hadn't seen them at any Target yet, wish they'd show up somewhere near me!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”