Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: Avengers Endgame mystery minis

Postby Katers » Tue May 28, 2019 12:27 am

Popfanatics wrote:
AustinBundy65401 wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:I heard some targets are just getting common cases in now :( I hope at least some stores get a restock of exclusives I’d love another shot at one of the other exclusives at least

Can confirm, one of my local targets got a restock and I was disappointed to say the least.

Must be official then...i came across a restock also and it was a common case :(

I don't understand why Target goes to common cases with a restock. At least with HT, we have a decent chance - 3 or so cases stocked right off the bat, and then a restock later. But when Target only gets 1 case in, and that 1 case only has one possible exclusive in it...that's just cruel. And then for the restock to be a common case? Why????? At least the WM restocks we're hearing about are still exclusive cases. This just doesn't make sense to me! #-o
Image ImageImage Image

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue May 28, 2019 12:41 am

Katers wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:
AustinBundy65401 wrote:
Can confirm, one of my local targets got a restock and I was disappointed to say the least.

Must be official then...i came across a restock also and it was a common case :(

I don't understand why Target goes to common cases with a restock. At least with HT, we have a decent chance - 3 or so cases stocked right off the bat, and then a restock later. But when Target only gets 1 case in, and that 1 case only has one possible exclusive in it...that's just cruel. And then for the restock to be a common case? Why????? At least the WM restocks we're hearing about are still exclusive cases. This just doesn't make sense to me! #-o

Target be doo doo!!

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue May 28, 2019 1:10 am

Katers wrote:

I have 2 targets near me that never even received the first case! I was totally expecting more exclusive cases!
It’s me Lynda

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:55 am

There was a restock around me but I missed them :(. Still have Target Cap though :)

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Tue May 28, 2019 10:43 am

Has anyone even seen a restock Target exclusive case or have they all been common caseS?
ISO: Rare Mystery Minis, Retro Freddys
Over 1200 Mystery Minis and growing
Image Image

:freddy3:

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue May 28, 2019 11:05 am

billydarector wrote:Has anyone even seen a restock Target exclusive case or have they all been common caseS?

I've only seen common cases so far.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Wed May 29, 2019 1:41 am

Mission accomplished!
Image Image

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Wed May 29, 2019 1:43 am

billydarector wrote:Mission accomplished!

Congrats Billy!
It’s me Lynda

billydarector

Postby billydarector » Wed May 29, 2019 2:03 am

Popfanatics wrote:

Congrats Billy!

Thanks!!! I had to eBay that Ronin WM because they are not reliable!
Image Image

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed May 29, 2019 2:43 am

Congrats! =D>
Dennis

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Wed May 29, 2019 8:11 am

billydarector wrote:Has anyone even seen a restock Target exclusive case or have they all been common caseS?

All common cases sadly
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Wed May 29, 2019 8:12 am

Congrats!
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 29, 2019 12:25 pm

Geescube wrote:
Katers wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:Must be official then...i came across a restock also and it was a common case :(

Target be doo doo!!

Well said!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 29, 2019 12:26 pm

Popfanatics wrote:
Katers wrote:

I have 2 targets near me that never even received the first case! I was totally expecting more exclusive cases!

That's just evil. Target, you had ONE JOB!! (never mind the other things they stock. Priorities!!!)
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 29, 2019 12:28 pm

billydarector wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:

Congrats Billy!

Thanks!!! I had to eBay that Ronin WM because they are not reliable!

Well done! Love the picture, too!!

And hey, no shame in ebaying a mini! I had to do that myself with Cap, since my Targets got wiped out before I could find one. May have to do it with Widow if they don't get some cases in my surrounding areas!
Image ImageImage Image

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed May 29, 2019 6:17 pm

Wow! That is awesome, congrats on finishing this set! This has been one of the toughest sets/headaches I’ve ever dealt with in the mini game #-o

MagicMike

Postby MagicMike » Thu May 30, 2019 1:26 am

In Eastern NC and haven’t seen any in Walmart.

Anyone know a way to check WM inventory? Brickseek doesn’t seem to work for me.

Also, tried my luck ordering straight random online from B&N, got a ton around 53g (yes I’m weighing now I’m spending too much on this), and already opened two Thor with two 53s to go... anyone else order online and get full cases, or is it more than likely all randomly pulled and I’m sitting on another two Thors?

:banghead:

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:59 am

MagicMike wrote:In Eastern NC and haven’t seen any in Walmart.

Also, tried my luck ordering straight random online from B&N, got a ton around 53g (yes I’m weighing now I’m spending too much on this), and already opened two Thor with two 53s to go... anyone else order online and get full cases, or is it more than likely all randomly pulled and I’m sitting on another two Thors?

Unfortunately I think you have two more Thor’s. I pulled my fair share of him also

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu May 30, 2019 2:31 am

You need to give a helpful employee the upc or product barcode and they SHOULD be able to tell u if theres a shipment coming in. They can also see last date sold. Actual on hand qty can be muddied though since the item number is shared with other minis (at least 4 or 5 other series).

The only instance i recall regarding receiving full cases from barnes was a handful of people ordered case qtys of the BN LOTR minis when the link first went live and received actual PDQ cases of 12 from Barnes. Outside of that time its just been random picking and packing from them.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu May 30, 2019 11:02 am

Geescube wrote:

You need to give a helpful employee the upc or product barcode and they SHOULD be able to tell u if theres a shipment coming in. They can also see last date sold. Actual on hand qty can be muddied though since the item number is shared with other minis (at least 4 or 5 other series).

The only instance i recall regarding receiving full cases from barnes was a handful of people ordered case qtys of the BN LOTR minis when the link first went live and received actual PDQ cases of 12 from Barnes. Outside of that time its just been random picking and packing from them.

That is a good suggestion, but for my personal experience I cannot find a helpful employee every time I go there. They just say we don't have it.

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:11 am

I had so many Thors. Before I got my scale I just grabbed all 4 middle minis and accumulated quite a Thor army. At least he's a popular hero and they made for good gifts to store employees and friends.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu May 30, 2019 11:34 am

Lakers wrote:
Geescube wrote:

That is a good suggestion, but for my personal experience I cannot find a helpful employee every time I go there. They just say we don't have it.

You have to find someone with a handheld zebra scanner.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri May 31, 2019 1:12 am

RobinBear177 wrote:

Unfortunately I think you have two more Thor’s. I pulled my fair share of him also

Agreed, I would vote two more Thor's as well.

One of my WM that had stock has sold out of their 2nd (I think) batch. Hopefully this means they'll get another restock! Fingers crossed!!
Image ImageImage Image

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Fri May 31, 2019 1:55 am

I SWEAR Thor weights have a variance of like 0.5 Its impossible to tell in a picked through case.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri May 31, 2019 2:14 am

AustinBundy65401 wrote:
I SWEAR Thor weights have a variance of like 0.5 Its impossible to tell in a picked through case.

Yeah the variance is bad with bobbles. Always will be.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri May 31, 2019 7:13 pm

Still hoping for more hot topic restocks

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri May 31, 2019 7:18 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Still hoping for more hot topic restocks

Really?!!?! They just had a slew, nation-wide. Fingers crossed for you though.

ETphonehome

Postby ETphonehome » Fri May 31, 2019 7:28 pm

Geescube wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:Still hoping for more hot topic restocks

Really?!!?! They just had a slew, nation-wide. Fingers crossed for you though.

That I can confirm!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri May 31, 2019 7:32 pm

They did restock once so far as I know but they were all picked over cases by the time I got to them :(

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri May 31, 2019 7:37 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:They did restock once so far as I know but they were all picked over cases by the time I got to them :(

aww yeah. darn. Ill hope for u!

ImranC23

Postby ImranC23 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:09 am

As much as I would've loved to get this entire set the minis end up being more expensive than the pop set when all things are considered lol. I ended up just getting the caps from this set since he's my favorite MCU hero. Paid up for the target exclusive paired with thor and a rocket but i can live with it. I do however wish they gave us unmasked cap in the quantum suit since he never wore the helmet with that suit.

However i'm sure funko just went with the concept art that they were provided. Still happy to have them none the less, would be awesome to have an old man cap eventually.
ImageImage

Funatic of the Week: March 8th 2019
Instagram:shelfofimran
ISO:Black Cat Prototype, Freddy Funko Boba Fett, Freddy Funko as Venom

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:08 pm

And.....DONE! \:D/ :cheers: \:D/

So, on Saturday, I went to a birthday party 68 miles from home! Since I was going out to Timbuktu anyway, I mapped out all the WMs out there (there 4!), and 3 on the way out there that weren't ones I've hit before. I found a few cases - even UNTOUCHED cases at times. Everything I found seemed to be Rocket/Ronin cases, or picked over. Striking out everywhere! It comes down to the last WM. We get there, and they have 2 Endgame boxes and an entire case of IW. Am I in the land that time forgot?? But since I never don't check - 1 box was definitely Thor. The other box came in at 45.86. Seemed awfully heavy for a Rocket, so I figured I would give it a try. Opened the case, and BINGO! WM Black Widow exclusive!!! :cheers: :cheers:

I really hope there aren't parking lot security cameras at that WM! Or my reaction may make me youtube famous!

So for those that are still looking for WM, weights that I found for the exclusives:

WM Hulk: 70.64 / 69.56 (a friend's)
Hawkeye: 49.08
Widow: 45.86

Of course, take this with a grain of salt (freakin' bobbleheads!). But good luck everyone!
Image ImageImage Image

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:32 pm

Katers wrote:And.....DONE! \:D/ :cheers: \:D/

So, on Saturday, I went to a birthday party 68 miles from home! Since I was going out to Timbuktu anyway, I mapped out all the WMs out there (there 4!), and 3 on the way out there that weren't ones I've hit before. I found a few cases - even UNTOUCHED cases at times. Everything I found seemed to be Rocket/Ronin cases, or picked over. Striking out everywhere! It comes down to the last WM. We get there, and they have 2 Endgame boxes and an entire case of IW. Am I in the land that time forgot?? But since I never don't check - 1 box was definitely Thor. The other box came in at 45.86. Seemed awfully heavy for a Rocket, so I figured I would give it a try. Opened the case, and BINGO! WM Black Widow exclusive!!! :cheers: :cheers:

I really hope there aren't parking lot security cameras at that WM! Or my reaction may make me youtube famous!

So for those that are still looking for WM, weights that I found for the exclusives:

Of course, take this with a grain of salt (freakin' bobbleheads!). But good luck everyone!

Congrats on completing the set

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:21 am

Found a fresh case at Target this weekend... common case :rolleyes:
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:19 pm

Great success! Congrats!!
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:25 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Congrats on completing the set

bizzydesigner wrote:Great success! Congrats!!

Thanks! Such a relief, honestly. And a very pleasant night, not heading off to a circuit of WMs after work! Still riding the high today, and bored my coworkers with tales of the hunt while at work today. They were good sports and listened, even if they don't really 'get' it! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:02 am

Congrats! This was a hard set to complete!
Dennis

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:26 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:

Thanks! Yeah it was!! ](*,)

How's everyone else doing on the set? Heading out of town for a day or two this weekend, I"ll hit up some stores out there, see if I can help someone out by finding an extra in a new location! Hopefully we get some more victory posts!
Image ImageImage Image

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:35 am

Katers wrote:How's everyone else doing on the set? Heading out of town for a day or two this weekend, I"ll hit up some stores out there, see if I can help someone out by finding an extra in a new location! Hopefully we get some more victory posts!

I'm complete on the common set. And have the Cap and Tony from Target, which were my big wants. Only one left is HT WM which I plan to buy soon. I just needed to sell an extra metallic CotF, which I did yesterday, to have the money.
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:42 am

Katers wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:

Thanks! Yeah it was!! ](*,)

How's everyone else doing on the set? Heading out of town for a day or two this weekend, I"ll hit up some stores out there, see if I can help someone out by finding an extra in a new location! Hopefully we get some more victory posts!

I've got a friend that needs a war machine, hulk, target cap, and walmart hawkeye. He can't stop finiding Black Widow at Walmarts, it seems.

Return to “Blind Bags”