Full Mini Collection, what you got?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Popfanatics

Re: Full Mini Collection, what you got?

Postby Popfanatics » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:23 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:I have a full Star Wars minis collection. My favorite line. I hope they make the prequels (episodes I, II, and III).

It’s like the prequels are made to be in mini form! Amidalas costumes alone could make a set.
It’s me Lynda

Hauntslice

Postby Hauntslice » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:17 pm

billydarector wrote:Getting minis slowly into cases! Have more cases to purchase to fill up!

:clapping: I am really digging this set up! I always wondered what would be the best way to display them

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:32 pm

Some really nice displays and sets. I love the MM line, you can fit so many in a small area. Plus the fact that you are forced to become an OOB collector...haha. I'm looking forward to when we get Freddy Funko minis. That's going to be a good day.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:03 am

jagpop wrote:Some really nice displays and sets. I love the MM line, you can fit so many in a small area. Plus the fact that you are forced to become an OOB collector...haha. I'm looking forward to when we get Freddy Funko minis. That's going to be a good day.

Freddy Funko minis would be a win win. Great for the MM collectors and also breath new life into it by attracting Freddy collectors! I really hope they do this! But all 1/12’s please lol
It’s me Lynda

Revenant-wayfarer

Postby Revenant-wayfarer » Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:15 pm

I would love to complete the cuphead set and rick and morty, but I’d have to shell out a lot of dough to do that. It’s really not that many either.
ImageImage

Mikesglowpops

Postby Mikesglowpops » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:33 pm

Complete on the Marvel Zombie and MHA mystery minis! Love the details so much on the Marvel Zombie set!

Return to “Blind Bags”