Full Mini Collection, what you got?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Full Mini Collection, what you got?

Postby lavery01 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:03 pm

Unfortunately I don’t have a complete set of any of the minis. I’m hoping to change that with the ad icon minis though. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 am

I have a variety of minis. I primarily collect the star wars line. However, I have some Ghostbusters, Harry Potter, Dr Suess, Moana, Trollhunters, League of Legends, and the DC Heroes/Pets line. I'm sure I am missing more in there but that is most of them. FYI, some of these are my wifes hence some of the random lines. ;-)
NYCC Five Timer - 2017-2022, 1 Timer - Fright Night

Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:44 am

ppfrnndz wrote:
Katers wrote:
ppfrnndz wrote:I only collect Minions PSH and for MM, Minions as well, Fanstatic Beast and Harry Potter. Fortunate to have been able to comple all of them so far. Here’s my update list of HP and FB MMs. :razz:

Spoiler: show

Your display is amazing, congrats!

Happy to say that I'm complete on more than I'm not! So nice to see so many people with complete sets! Sometimes, when on the hunt, it's hard to imagine that anyone ends up with a complete set, given how hard some of these exclusives are to find! So congrats to all, and keep hope alive anyone still looking! It is possible!

So far complete with:
Harry Potter series 1-3
Avengers: Infinity War
Avengers: Engame
Thor: Ragnarok
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse
Fanastic Beasts

Working on, and unlikely to ever complete, but I'll survive:
Spider-Man: Far from home
Ghostbusters

Looking forward to:
Haunted Mansion

Thank you! And oh, that nice sets you have there! Congrats as well! :D

Thanks! I've been really lucky with the HP sets - those were all either through sheer luck, or trades. Ragnarok was my first foray into Marvel, and I had no idea what I was getting into with them...the Marvel collectors are REALLY hardcore! My first pull for Ragnarok was amazing luck - completely picked up case at HT, and managed to pull Hela.

It helps that I've got local friends that keep me company when I go crazy hunting, and out-of-town friends that will check their stores for me if I get desperate!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:46 am

DivineWarrior wrote:I have a variety of minis. I primarily collect the star wars line. However, I have some Ghostbusters, Harry Potter, Dr Suess, Moana, Trollhunters, League of Legends, and the DC Heroes/Pets line. I'm sure I am missing more in there but that is most of them. FYI, some of these are my wifes hence some of the random lines. ;-)

No such thing as random here - you like what you like! Or in this case...you two like what you two like! ;-)
Image ImageImage Image

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:I have a variety of minis. I primarily collect the star wars line. However, I have some Ghostbusters, Harry Potter, Dr Suess, Moana, Trollhunters, League of Legends, and the DC Heroes/Pets line. I'm sure I am missing more in there but that is most of them. FYI, some of these are my wifes hence some of the random lines. ;-)

No such thing as random here - you like what you like! Or in this case...you two like what you two like! ;-)

Darn right. My Mini collection is much like the pop collection. All over the place. ;-)

Image Image

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Katers wrote:Thanks! I've been really lucky with the HP sets - those were all either through sheer luck, or trades. Ragnarok was my first foray into Marvel, and I had no idea what I was getting into with them...the Marvel collectors are REALLY hardcore! My first pull for Ragnarok was amazing luck - completely picked up case at HT, and managed to pull Hela.

It helps that I've got local friends that keep me company when I go crazy hunting, and out-of-town friends that will check their stores for me if I get desperate!

Out of town friends always help. I have obtained many Target and Gamestop exclusives because of friends back in the Midwest. Growing up in remote areas has it perks I guess.

Image Image

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:49 pm

I've slacked with Mystery Minis. It's just too expensive for me to complete a set and my luck is terrible. The only set I have 100% complete is the 90th Anniversary Mickey Mouse set because they are in window boxes. I've come close with a few sets but not complete.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Rocketeer protos and the Slimer Soda proto!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:56 am

popfanboy wrote:I've slacked with Mystery Minis. It's just too expensive for me to complete a set and my luck is terrible. The only set I have 100% complete is the 90th Anniversary Mickey Mouse set because they are in window boxes. I've come close with a few sets but not complete.

The window boxed ones are my favorites 8-[ My luck sucks and having ten 1:6 duplicates of one character isn’t my idea of a fun time lol I’ve got a few sets, but I often just buy them opened just to avoid all the duplicates. A fresh case or two to start with is fine, but after that I’m done with chance and luck..I want results :razz:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

ppfrnndz

Postby ppfrnndz » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:58 am

Katers wrote:
ppfrnndz wrote:
Katers wrote:
Your display is amazing, congrats!

Happy to say that I'm complete on more than I'm not! So nice to see so many people with complete sets! Sometimes, when on the hunt, it's hard to imagine that anyone ends up with a complete set, given how hard some of these exclusives are to find! So congrats to all, and keep hope alive anyone still looking! It is possible!

So far complete with:
Harry Potter series 1-3
Avengers: Infinity War
Avengers: Engame
Thor: Ragnarok
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse
Fanastic Beasts

Working on, and unlikely to ever complete, but I'll survive:
Spider-Man: Far from home
Ghostbusters

Looking forward to:
Haunted Mansion

Thank you! And oh, that nice sets you have there! Congrats as well! :D

Thanks! I've been really lucky with the HP sets - those were all either through sheer luck, or trades. Ragnarok was my first foray into Marvel, and I had no idea what I was getting into with them...the Marvel collectors are REALLY hardcore! My first pull for Ragnarok was amazing luck - completely picked up case at HT, and managed to pull Hela.

Lucky you!!! :compress:
I ❤️ Movies / Wedding Photographer / I Shoot Weddings / Beer Person / Congee Lover / Toy Collector / PS4 Enthusiast / Potterhead / NBA Fan

dee001

Postby dee001 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:55 pm

I finally have a complete Sailor Moon set

Was so hard to get them all
*~*Diana*~* :pooh:

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:17 pm

DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:

Darn right. My Mini collection is much like the pop collection. All over the place. ;-)

But then the question becomes - are you talking physically, or line? lol

Mine is getting to the all over the place physically, though I am trying REALLY hard to limit the spread! As for the lines - I'd been doing so well, but this year has had me branching out a bit. Gonna have to reel it back in before they take over!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:20 pm

DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:Thanks! I've been really lucky with the HP sets - those were all either through sheer luck, or trades. Ragnarok was my first foray into Marvel, and I had no idea what I was getting into with them...the Marvel collectors are REALLY hardcore! My first pull for Ragnarok was amazing luck - completely picked up case at HT, and managed to pull Hela.

Out of town friends always help. I have obtained many Target and Gamestop exclusives because of friends back in the Midwest. Growing up in remote areas has it perks I guess.

Absolutely! They've come through for me a few times when my 30+ stores in a 2-hour driving radius have failed me. Never thought it was possible to strike out with that many options!
Image ImageImage Image

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:31 pm

Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:

Mine is getting to the all over the place physically, though I am trying REALLY hard to limit the spread! As for the lines - I'd been doing so well, but this year has had me branching out a bit. Gonna have to reel it back in before they take over!

Both, I have boxes here and minis there. boxes full in the closet, under the bed, on the desk, and in the garage. The only place that doesn't have anything that i can think of is the bathtub. ;-)

Image Image

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:32 pm

Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:

Absolutely! They've come through for me a few times when my 30+ stores in a 2-hour driving radius have failed me. Never thought it was possible to strike out with that many options!

You must be following the local flipper's path... ;-)

Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:13 am

DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:

Both, I have boxes here and minis there. boxes full in the closet, under the bed, on the desk, and in the garage. The only place that doesn't have anything that i can think of is the bathtub. ;-)

Goodness, I'd hope not! Water is not our friend when it comes to our collections!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:15 am

DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:

You must be following the local flipper's path... ;-)

I've run into a few other collectors while out and about, and that's always fun - especially if we can help each other out! But yes, very frustrating when I walk into a store and it's been picked over. If they're just buying for themselves, cool, and good luck! Flippers though...grrr!!
Image ImageImage Image

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:16 pm

Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:

Goodness, I'd hope not! Water is not our friend when it comes to our collections!

I think that's the only reason why they are are not in the bathtub.

Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:12 am

DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:

Now I'm going to be waiting for pictures of someone who remodeled their bathroom and the shower walls are shelves filled with pops all behind glass!

lol lol lol
Image ImageImage Image

tlaloc666

Postby tlaloc666 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:45 am

i only have Deadpools but the set is not complete :(
Kyko here !!

Tik tok : @kyko_tj
Tijuana The Happiest Place on Earth !!

Funko events attended
Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night
Fundays 2017
Premiere Making Fun
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
HQ Hollywood Opening 2019
ECCC VIrtual Con 2020
Summer Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2021
Funko Fright Night 2 NYC 2022

Tmarie_82

Postby Tmarie_82 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:55 am

GOT, Nightmare Before Christmas and some randoms

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:21 am

Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:

Now I'm going to be waiting for pictures of someone who remodeled their bathroom and the shower walls are shelves filled with pops all behind glass!

lol lol lol

The bathroom will have pops like the Nemo series, Little Mermaid, and jaws. And last but not least, we will see a swamp thing out of box with real moss growing on it. ;-)

Image Image

Neuron

Postby Neuron » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Sadly i dont think i have any full set due to space. But at least i managed to get the fav characters i wanted.
ImageImage

M37R01D

Postby M37R01D » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:03 pm

A few of my completed sets. Need to get a few more cases for some other sets soon though.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Admin of - Funko NFT Collectors BST, Funko Paka Paka & Snapsies BSTC & Funko Mystery Minis Hunt BSTC on FB

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:45 am

tlaloc666 wrote:i only have Deadpools but the set is not complete :(

Ugh...yeah, the Marvel minis on their bobble heads are just so difficult to complete a set! I started with that one, but quit early on after way too many duplicates. I have a friend that's slowly working toward it, and I try to help her out when I can, if I can. But even as just a peripheral helper that one hurts me! Good luck with it!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:47 am

DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:

lol lol lol

The bathroom will have pops like the Nemo series, Little Mermaid, and jaws. And last but not least, we will see a swamp thing out of box with real moss growing on it. ;-)

Brilliant! =D> And as long as Swamp Thing is growing real moss, and not real black mold, I am all for this!

Someday when there's a funko theme park, and an attached hotel...this can be the bathroom standard!
Image ImageImage Image

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:25 am

Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:

lol lol lol

Brilliant! =D> And as long as Swamp Thing is growing real moss, and not real black mold, I am all for this!

Someday when there's a funko theme park, and an attached hotel...this can be the bathroom standard!

That or in their pool they will have a giant mossman next to a couple of the large tiki figures!!! ;-)

Image Image

dee001

Postby dee001 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:06 pm

M37R01D wrote:A few of my completed sets. Need to get a few more cases for some other sets soon though.

Looks so full :eek: lots of great minis
*~*Diana*~* :pooh:

tlaloc666

Postby tlaloc666 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:54 am

Katers wrote:

Ugh...yeah, the Marvel minis on their bobble heads are just so difficult to complete a set! I started with that one, but quit early on after way too many duplicates. I have a friend that's slowly working toward it, and I try to help her out when I can, if I can. But even as just a peripheral helper that one hurts me! Good luck with it!

Is a fun progress :P step by step
Kyko here !!

Tik tok : @kyko_tj
Tijuana The Happiest Place on Earth !!

Funko events attended
Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night
Fundays 2017
Premiere Making Fun
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
HQ Hollywood Opening 2019
ECCC VIrtual Con 2020
Summer Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2021
Funko Fright Night 2 NYC 2022

M37R01D

Postby M37R01D » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:31 pm

dee001 wrote:
M37R01D wrote:A few of my completed sets. Need to get a few more cases for some other sets soon though.

Looks so full :eek: lots of great minis

Indeed so hehe
I need about 10-15 more cases for sets just sitting in the closet but i love the way the look all displayed with each other.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Admin of - Funko NFT Collectors BST, Funko Paka Paka & Snapsies BSTC & Funko Mystery Minis Hunt BSTC on FB

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:15 pm

DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:

That or in their pool they will have a giant mossman next to a couple of the large tiki figures!!! ;-)

Oh no, I had envisioned the pool as having Patina Pop statues! But now your plan, mostly because of the tiki figures, has taken over. I guess my patina pops can be the kids pool!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:16 pm

tlaloc666 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Is a fun progress :P step by step

I admire your patience and dedication!
Image ImageImage Image

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh no, I had envisioned the pool as having Patina Pop statues! But now your plan, mostly because of the tiki figures, has taken over. I guess my patina pops can be the kids pool!

For sure a patina Stan! He at least needs the showcase. They could always have a common area where stan lee is in the middle on overseeing a fountain of sorts...

Image Image

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:43 am

renardchua wrote:I have some full sets of MMs as well as PSHs, but sharing with you two of my favorite complete sets: the 90s Nicktoons MM set and the MMPR PSH set! :)

I love that MMPR PSH set! I’m so sad they seem to be fading into the Funko vault
It’s me Lynda

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:37 am

DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:

For sure a patina Stan! He at least needs the showcase. They could always have a common area where stan lee is in the middle on overseeing a fountain of sorts...

I like it! Now we just have to bide our time until this is in the works, and we can apply for jobs!
Image ImageImage Image

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:49 pm

Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:

I like it! Now we just have to bide our time until this is in the works, and we can apply for jobs!

Or at least visit...

Image Image

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:50 pm

I've yet to finish any sets.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:48 am

DivineWarrior wrote:
Katers wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:

Or at least visit...

Absolutely! The Pop-iest place on earth!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:49 am

MONSTER wrote:I've yet to finish any sets.

Yet being the important word there! Don't lose hope, you can do it! Are you close on any of them? Maybe someone here has the extras you need!
Image ImageImage Image

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:45 am

Katers wrote:

Yet being the important word there! Don't lose hope, you can do it! Are you close on any of them? Maybe someone here has the extras you need!

I may be close on some but I've never gone back to try and complete any. It's just hard to keep up with so many new releases.

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:33 pm

MONSTER wrote:
Katers wrote:

I may be close on some but I've never gone back to try and complete any. It's just hard to keep up with so many new releases.

I hear you there. There are 2 sets that I am missing one figure. But never sought out the pieces.

Image Image

Return to “Blind Bags”