What's your style to complete sets?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: What's your style to complete sets?

Postby lavery01 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:12 pm

To date, I don’t have a complete set of any. lol. I just look for and get the ones I want mainly.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:10 pm

lavery01 wrote:To date, I don’t have a complete set of any. lol. I just look for and get the ones I want mainly.

This might be a better way to go about it with MM. More economical... lol

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:06 pm

jagpop wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:For me I usually shoot for certain ones from a set. I haven’t went for a whole set since BvS. Thankfully my local scene knows I want certain ones and when they get multiples they shoot me a message.

This definitely helps out a lot. It's always nice helping someone complete a set. That BvS was a good one to complete.

It really is nice having a good local scene. It hasn’t always been that way and it makes things so much easier.

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:04 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
jagpop wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:For me I usually shoot for certain ones from a set. I haven’t went for a whole set since BvS. Thankfully my local scene knows I want certain ones and when they get multiples they shoot me a message.

This definitely helps out a lot. It's always nice helping someone complete a set. That BvS was a good one to complete.

It really is nice having a good local scene. It hasn’t always been that way and it makes things so much easier.

How do you all trade. Do you meet up every so often or just by email/text? Out here I've had some success trading using offer up.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:11 pm

jagpop wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
jagpop wrote:This definitely helps out a lot. It's always nice helping someone complete a set. That BvS was a good one to complete.

How do you all trade. Do you meet up every so often or just by email/text? Out here I've had some success trading using offer up.

We have a Facebook page that we utilize.

Return to “Blind Bags”