HP 4

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: HP 4

Postby Katers » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:37 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
You know what the problem is, we are muggles. If we weren't we could build shelves that blink every minute to show a different shelf and we would never really be out of room.

I do have a wand but it never does what I want it to.

So, muggle equivalent of digital picture frame shelves! I like it! It certainly would make our lives easier, and our houses less cluttered!

I have 3 official wands, and 2 unofficial, and my spells are obviously backfiring...I think they're multiplying my minis and pops, not putting them in a lovely little pocket dimension! I think they only really work in wizarding space!

I like this theory, it's not that we are muggles it's just that we are trapped in muggle space.

Exactly this! Well phrased!
Image ImageImage Image

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 am

I have to say that I love HP minis. They are so much fun!! I hope they do a wave 4.

highlanderfil

Postby highlanderfil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:48 am

Katers wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:Not S4 related but HP related... found a fresh case of B&N exclusives yesterday. My friend pulled the snake, which she said was on the rarer side.

That's a great pull, and yes, ridiculously hard to find considering how easy it is to figure out it's Nagini! Nothing in that box moves, she fills up the entire thing!
FWIW, it's not Nagini. It's the Basilisk.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:16 pm

highlanderfil wrote:
Katers wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:Not S4 related but HP related... found a fresh case of B&N exclusives yesterday. My friend pulled the snake, which she said was on the rarer side.

That's a great pull, and yes, ridiculously hard to find considering how easy it is to figure out it's Nagini! Nothing in that box moves, she fills up the entire thing!

Indeed, Nagini was actually a part of wave 1

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:33 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
highlanderfil wrote:
Katers wrote:

I thought it was Nagini too but chose to just call it a snake so the HP die-hards wouldn't come down on me lol
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:46 pm

Funko_boy13 wrote:I wonder what some of the minis could be for the next series. Hopefully there will be some awesome glow minis within there.

I always wonder when they will run out of ideas cause there are only so many characters and only so many outfits.

highlanderfil

Postby highlanderfil » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:35 pm

SpastikGrl wrote:
Funko_boy13 wrote:I wonder what some of the minis could be for the next series. Hopefully there will be some awesome glow minis within there.

I always wonder when they will run out of ideas cause there are only so many characters and only so many outfits.

Given all the characters they’ve not touched yet, they could easily do another five series without repeating themselves too much.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:21 pm

highlanderfil wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yep, my bad! Confusing my sets!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:22 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
highlanderfil wrote:FWIW, it's not Nagini. It's the Basilisk.

I thought it was Nagini too but chose to just call it a snake so the HP die-hards wouldn't come down on me lol

This is what I get for doing posts late-ish at night! lol
Image ImageImage Image

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:54 pm

highlanderfil wrote:
SpastikGrl wrote:

Given all the characters they’ve not touched yet, they could easily do another five series without repeating themselves too much.

Perhaps I need to do a rewatch and really pay attention to the different characters

highlanderfil

Postby highlanderfil » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:16 pm

SpastikGrl wrote:Perhaps I need to do a rewatch and really pay attention to the different characters

Just off the top of my head:

Dudleys (3 of them)
Weasley parents (2) + Bill + Percy
Harry's parents (2)
Ghosts (4 main ones)
Patronuses (who knows how many)
Flitwick
Griphook
Quirrell
Tonks (probably with multiple hair colours)
Lupin as werewolf
Karkaroff
Mme. Maxime
Pomona Sprout
Mrs. Hooch
Ollivander
Barty Crouch, Jr.
Barty Crouch, Sr.
Katie Bell
Alphias Doge
Seamus Finnegan
Dean Thomas
Firenze
Angelina Johnson
Lee Jordan
Peeves (even though he wasn't in the movies)
Oliver Wood
Lockhart
Aragog
Narcissa Malfoy
Luna with glasses and roaring hat
Pettigrew
Fat lady
Cornelius Fudge
Rufus Scrimgeour
Whomping Willow
Mafalda Hopkirk
Reg Cattermole
Albert Runcorn

And I'm sure I could come up with at least 25 more of some relevance. There's a LOT more Funko can do, but I suspect they will limit themselves to however many instances of the Trio they can come up with as each series' anchors, since each series basically needs to stand on its own. So that would limit what they can do somewhat.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:59 pm

highlanderfil wrote:
SpastikGrl wrote:Perhaps I need to do a rewatch and really pay attention to the different characters

Just off the top of my head:

Dudleys (3 of them)
Weasley parents (2) + Bill + Percy
Harry's parents (2)
Ghosts (4 main ones)
Patronuses (who knows how many)
Flitwick
Griphook
Quirrell
Tonks (probably with multiple hair colours)
Lupin as werewolf
Karkaroff
Mme. Maxime
Pomona Sprout
Mrs. Hooch
Ollivander
Barty Crouch, Jr.
Barty Crouch, Sr.
Katie Bell
Alphias Doge
Seamus Finnegan
Dean Thomas
Firenze
Angelina Johnson
Lee Jordan
Peeves (even though he wasn't in the movies)
Oliver Wood
Lockhart
Aragog
Narcissa Malfoy
Luna with glasses and roaring hat
Pettigrew
Fat lady
Cornelius Fudge
Rufus Scrimgeour
Whomping Willow
Mafalda Hopkirk
Reg Cattermole
Albert Runcorn

And I'm sure I could come up with at least 25 more of some relevance. There's a LOT more Funko can do, but I suspect they will limit themselves to however many instances of the Trio they can come up with as each series' anchors, since each series basically needs to stand on its own. So that would limit what they can do somewhat.

I am very impressed with your list. You are def a bigger fan than myself! Thank you for that update!! You're a rock star!

highlanderfil

Postby highlanderfil » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:18 am

SpastikGrl wrote:I am very impressed with your list. You are def a bigger fan than myself! Thank you for that update!! You're a rock star!

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:00 pm

highlanderfil wrote:
SpastikGrl wrote:I am very impressed with your list. You are def a bigger fan than myself! Thank you for that update!! You're a rock star!

Totally serious. It would take a lot of google time for me to come up with that list. That was an authentic compliment.

highlanderfil

Postby highlanderfil » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:08 pm

SpastikGrl wrote:Totally serious. It would take a lot of google time for me to come up with that list. That was an authentic compliment.
Fair enough :) Freeform and SyFy have basically ruined free time for me with the number of reruns of the movies they've done over the past few years, so I remember even the most minute characters, seems like.

Meanwhile Toy Fair is approaching and still no news. Maybe Friday...

Joker3346

Postby Joker3346 » Mon May 01, 2023 6:14 pm

Yeah not sure what series they're on but we always need more. Always find a couple I need and have to hint down. Hopefully the next set will have even more of a variety of characters.

highlanderfil

Postby highlanderfil » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:32 pm

Joker3346 wrote:Yeah not sure what series they're on but we always need more. Always find a couple I need and have to hint down. Hopefully the next set will have even more of a variety of characters.

I think we can safely say it ain't happening.

Return to “Blind Bags”