What would you like to see as reaction figure?

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Lutzo1

Re: What would you like to see as reaction figure?

Postby Lutzo1 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:03 am

Grimmsley wrote:Scott pilgrim honestly since I can’t get enough of it lol but I was told about something for sdcc and I can honestly say I’m going to buy everything made

Yes!!! I want more as well

g3ohss

Postby g3ohss » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:51 am

MrSmileyFace wrote:
g3ohss wrote:I would love to see some anime re action figures.

You and your anime :roflmao:

Gotta love it bro. Lol it’s the Asian in me
Hi I’m Geo :) IG: @g3ohss
ImageImageImageImage

Batty88

Postby Batty88 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:21 pm

I would absolutely LOVE for them to do a LoSt bOys line.
Jarrett Galante - Loner, Rebel, Money Burner! First The Wacky Wobblers Got Me, now the Vynl's have taken their hold. Proud to be a Funatic! Go Freddy Go!
Image Image

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:03 am

With their recent acquisition of the Xena: Warrior Princess licence, I hope that Funko will consider making Xena and Gabrielle ReAction figures.

I'd also love to see some 6", well-articulated Legacy-esque action figures of Xena and Gabrielle!
XENA: Warrior Princess AND Gabrielle: Battling Bard deserve to be immortalised in plastic as Funko Pops!

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:39 am

Agent 86 wrote:With their recent acquisition of the Xena: Warrior Princess licence, I hope that Funko will consider making Xena and Gabrielle ReAction figures.

I'd also love to see some 6", well-articulated Legacy-esque action figures of Xena and Gabrielle!

with the resurgence of the interest in the license globally, the likeliness of Xena and Gabrielle action figures has increased, but you won't be seeing these made by funko. You will likely see Mezco take it on with one:12 and probably diamond select. Legacy is dead. Reaction is back in the hands of Super7 exclusively. Maybe they will do 9POA like The Batman, Married With Children, and GLOW, but I doubt it. There wasn't much shelf space or catalog space dedicated to action figures...just MORE AND MORE POPS.

$$$$$$$$$$$$
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:03 pm

Marvel Reaction Action figures
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:16 pm

xmaldigolax wrote:with the resurgence of the interest in the license globally, the likeliness of Xena and Gabrielle action figures has increased, but you won't be seeing these made by funko. You will likely see Mezco take it on with one:12 and probably diamond select. Legacy is dead. Reaction is back in the hands of Super7 exclusively. Maybe they will do 9POA like The Batman, Married With Children, and GLOW, but I doubt it. There wasn't much shelf space or catalog space dedicated to action figures...just MORE AND MORE POPS.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh. So, so Funko's "action figures" are pretty much just limited to Savage World now? And Disney Afternoon? It's a shame that they're giving up on the ReAction and Legacy style action figures, but somewhat understandable. As you note, the $$$ in Funko Pops must be immense.

I must admit, as a hardcore, nutball Xenite, I haven't seen any resurgence in interest in the Xena: Warrior Princess licence (i.e. the Funko Pop is the only new Xena product I'm aware of being released in the last ... 15 odd years apart from cheap DVD re-releases). BUT, I'd be over the moon if Mezco made a one:12 Xena: Warrior Princess (IF they used the new, more muscular body that the upcoming comic book Wonder Woman appears to use and hopefully it also has double elbows and knees). Similarly, if DST did a couple of action figures, I'd be pretty happy. Their cancelled D'Anna Biers / Number Three from Battlestar Galactica had a decent Lucy Lawless likeness.
XENA: Warrior Princess AND Gabrielle: Battling Bard deserve to be immortalised in plastic as Funko Pops!

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:29 pm

Agent 86 wrote:
xmaldigolax wrote:with the resurgence of the interest in the license globally, the likeliness of Xena and Gabrielle action figures has increased, but you won't be seeing these made by funko. You will likely see Mezco take it on with one:12 and probably diamond select. Legacy is dead. Reaction is back in the hands of Super7 exclusively. Maybe they will do 9POA like The Batman, Married With Children, and GLOW, but I doubt it. There wasn't much shelf space or catalog space dedicated to action figures...just MORE AND MORE POPS.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh. So, so Funko's "action figures" are pretty much just limited to Savage World now? And Disney Afternoon? It's a shame that they're giving up on the ReAction and Legacy style action figures, but somewhat understandable. As you note, the $$$ in Funko Pops must be immense.

I must admit, as a hardcore, nutball Xenite, I haven't seen any resurgence in interest in the Xena: Warrior Princess licence (i.e. the Funko Pop is the only new Xena product I'm aware of being released in the last ... 15 odd years apart from cheap DVD re-releases). BUT, I'd be over the moon if Mezco made a one:12 Xena: Warrior Princess (IF they used the new, more muscular body that the upcoming comic book Wonder Woman appears to use and hopefully it also has double elbows and knees). Similarly, if DST did a couple of action figures, I'd be pretty happy. Their cancelled D'Anna Biers / Number Three from Battlestar Galactica had a decent Lucy Lawless likeness.

Well they just started a new comic series so I think maybe it's just starting g to build
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:05 pm

xmaldigolax wrote:Well they just started a new comic series so I think maybe it's just starting g to build

Unfortunately, Dynamite Entertain has been re-starting and cancelling the Xena: Warrior Princess comic books for years. They make a big "song and dance" announcing a new Xena comic and then usually cancel it around 10 to 20 issues later. Then they wait a few months and do it again. At the very least, as a hardcore, nutball Xenite, I'm hopeful that the Xena Funko Pop will lead to bigger and better things in terms of merchandise!

booboo79
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby booboo79 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:23 am

I would still love some Return to Oz reaction figures. Gosh, that would be so awesome
Hi, I'm Charlie!
Instagram: @CharlieRestreps

Image Image Image Image Image

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:52 am

Agent 86 wrote:
xmaldigolax wrote:Well they just started a new comic series so I think maybe it's just starting g to build

Unfortunately, Dynamite Entertain has been re-starting and cancelling the Xena: Warrior Princess comic books for years. They make a big "song and dance" announcing a new Xena comic and then usually cancel it around 10 to 20 issues later. Then they wait a few months and do it again. At the very least, as a hardcore, nutball Xenite, I'm hopeful that the Xena Funko Pop will lead to bigger and better things in terms of merchandise!

yeah that is the sad truth of Comics these days. I think Captain Marvel herself has been rebooted 4 times in 10 years. And Dynamite with my girl Sonja. the whole industry is a disaster.
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

schmeebel

Postby schmeebel » Mon May 06, 2019 11:46 am

booboo79 wrote:I would still love some Return to Oz reaction figures. Gosh, that would be so awesome

That would be nice.

schmeebel

Postby schmeebel » Mon May 06, 2019 11:47 am

Agent 86 wrote:

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Id like to see these made.

schmeebel

Postby schmeebel » Mon May 06, 2019 11:48 am

Scott pilgrim would be great!

jondru

Postby jondru » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:33 pm

g3ohss wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:
g3ohss wrote:I would love to see some anime re action figures.

You and your anime :roflmao:

:cheers:
Andrew

g3ohss

Postby g3ohss » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:29 pm

jondru wrote:
g3ohss wrote:
MrSmileyFace wrote:You and your anime :roflmao:

Andrew gets it lol
Hi I’m Geo :) IG: @g3ohss
ImageImageImageImage

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:36 pm

I love that they are doing Breakin' reaction figures. I loved the movie as a kid.

jondru

Postby jondru » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:35 pm

g3ohss wrote:
jondru wrote:
g3ohss wrote:Gotta love it bro. Lol it’s the Asian in me

Andrew gets it lol

Attend AX every year \:D/
Andrew

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:12 pm

In the past, I would have said Ghost, but now that has happened recently
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:32 pm

Are they even still producing reactions anymore?

Manclad

Postby Manclad » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:16 am

BRiley0216 wrote:Are they even still producing reactions anymore?

Super7 officially does ReAction.

Funko now do 3'3/4" action figures - basically same concept. We just call them Reaction cos we're used to it and it represents the Kenner style figure.

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:34 pm

long shot, but I would like to see Marvel 80's Anniversary First appearance Figures
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:49 pm

MONSTER wrote:I love that they are doing Breakin' reaction figures. I loved the movie as a kid.

We have these reaction figures, and they look great in person..lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:15 am

80s horror is a definite must. Star Wars would make a lot of sense too!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:26 am

YeetGrimes wrote:80s horror is a definite must. Star Wars would make a lot of sense too!

i think you nailed it on the head. both of these genres/titles lend themselves to be made into perfect reaction figures. :cheers:

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:37 am

I would love for ReAction figures to keep coming out!
My votes: Armageddon and Galaxy Quest
Keep the MOTU line coming! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image Image

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:07 pm

Manclad wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:Are they even still producing reactions anymore?

Super7 officially does ReAction.

Funko now do 3'3/4" action figures - basically same concept. We just call them Reaction cos we're used to it and it represents the Kenner style figure.

Thank you for the clarification.

omarwinkie

Postby omarwinkie » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:43 am

carlcarlson1 wrote:
Manclad wrote:Anything 80s tv really... "V", Facts of Life etc.

I second this! The Golden Girls reaction set came out so good. I’d like anything ‘80s tv as well, but a Diff’rent strokes 4 or 5 pack would be killer.

M.A.SH. would be great also ALF

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:10 pm

lavery01 wrote:
MONSTER wrote:I love that they are doing Breakin' reaction figures. I loved the movie as a kid.

We have these reaction figures, and they look great in person..lol

I got the SDCC exclusive set at SDCC and love them as well.

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:21 pm

Sweet

gingerguy88

Postby gingerguy88 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:43 pm

I know this sounds random but how about a "Running Scared" action figure of Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines? For us 1980s nuts.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:42 am

I would love to see more rides of the re-action figures if they were ever to make a comeback. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:15 pm

Batty88 wrote:I would absolutely LOVE for them to do a LoSt bOys line.

This would be awesome... as long as they also do the shirtless saxophone guy
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:15 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:80s horror is a definite must. Star Wars would make a lot of sense too!

Would definitely like to see more classic horror icons
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

gingerguy88

Postby gingerguy88 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:29 pm

Oooh I just thought of another. Weekend at Bernies Funko pops!

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Mon May 09, 2022 11:40 am

Some MoonKnight, PeaceMaker, and Sonic figures would be awesome!
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon May 09, 2022 11:44 am

lavery01 wrote:Some MoonKnight, PeaceMaker, and Sonic figures would be awesome!

You might want to head over to a Super7 forum because Funko doesn't own this line anymore ;)
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Lobstercrossing

Postby Lobstercrossing » Fri May 13, 2022 7:26 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:

You might want to head over to a Super7 forum because Funko doesn't own this line anymore ;)

Please don't remind me of how I skipped out on so many awesome ReAction figures on the Toy R Us clearance rack :sad2:
My real name is Noah, but you can call me... Noah.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:05 pm

Lobstercrossing wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

Please don't remind me of how I skipped out on so many awesome ReAction figures on the Toy R Us clearance rack :sad2:

At least you were able to see it lol
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

billyconard

Postby billyconard » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:14 pm

Has anyone ever found a good music stage/concert playset to display various reaction rock star figures?

Return to “Action Figures”