Harry Potter Advent Calendar Edition 3

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
APOPCALYPSE

Harry Potter Advent Calendar Edition 3

Postby APOPCALYPSE » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:06 pm

Me when I find the Mini I’ve been looking for lol

Hgmaddhatter

Re: Harry Potter Advent Calendar Edition 3

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:46 am

I actually really like the advent calendars for HP. I get to own all the variant molds of the characters without having to buy an insane amount of common pops... and they take up so much leas space. Definitely something I will be grabbing.
Image Image ImageImage

Handy123

Postby Handy123 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:19 am

Agreed I love these and then I end up turning them into Xmas decorations to go around the house lol lol lol

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:33 am

I'm curious if these are all holiday themed, or only the 5 we are getting also as commons. Not sure what I'd rather have, but I'll also have to wait for spoilers.

The clothes Harry, Ron, and Hermione are wearing are from Order of the Phoenix, but seeing a lot of people saying they aren't movie related. Of course, I can't remember Harry ever holding a golden owl ornament, but I'd have to re-watch all the movies to double check. xD
Melissa

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:26 am

I hope we get some more creatures this year. Last years was lacking in that department.. I was able to preorder at Walmart for $39.99.. which wasn't too bad
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:27 am

A-Okay wrote:I hope we get some more creatures this year. Last years was lacking in that department.. I was able to preorder at Walmart for $39.99.. which wasn't too bad

Yeah I would love some more creatures too!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

highlanderfil

Postby highlanderfil » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:24 am

I have preordered these for around $40 in each of the past two years, only to see the price inevitably drop to around $20 a month or so after the release. Of course, the year in which I decide to "play it smart" will be the year in which Funko makes fewer of them and they all sell out. So I preordered from Amazon with their price guarantee and if and when it becomes cheaper within a month of shipping, I'll just get it at the lower price and return the Amazon purchase. Hopefully no exclusive editions this year.

Return to “Blind Bags”