The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
muscleheadfunkopop

Re: The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:20 pm

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:
Pretty sure we’ll see the new suit

Hopefully a common and not a Walmart exclusive [-o< :banghead: :cussing:

Oh, so that one was your fault, huh? lol

And of course, of the 3, that's the one I missed!

Sorry...My bad ;-) ;-) ;-) . At least there's other locations that have a exclusive.
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

jjwspider

Postby jjwspider » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:06 pm

Really tempted to get the US Agent POP, just a great overall look for the character. Gotta admit, I'm not onboard with all the hate he's received, especially since he's arguably more likable then his comics counterpart.

squidward

Postby squidward » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:40 pm

I really enjoyed this show and the Pops look great. Unfortunately, I don't remember everything about every movie so I'm sure there were many connections that I simply missed.

I'd love a funny Pop when they entered the club as imposter bad guys.
I'd also love a Pop of Julia Louis Dreyfus' character, Val.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:59 am

jjwspider wrote:Really tempted to get the US Agent POP, just a great overall look for the character. Gotta admit, I'm not onboard with all the hate he's received, especially since he's arguably more likable then his comics counterpart.

I will admit, he got better at the end for me
Instagram- calebshiny

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:06 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Katers wrote:
GummyBearGirl25 wrote:
The way I just screamed!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Cap's wings were fully extended, I would probably pass out lol

I think the only reason we didn't get wings fully expended is box size! Gonna have to be a 4" pop in a 6" box! :cheers:

Why not a detachable wing.

Or collapsible? I would gladly take either! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:11 am

squidward wrote:I really enjoyed this show and the Pops look great. Unfortunately, I don't remember everything about every movie so I'm sure there were many connections that I simply missed.

Seems to always be those with these movies, kind of start to notice the more you watch them again.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:15 am

renardchua wrote:
Katers wrote:
GummyBearGirl25 wrote:
The way I just screamed!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Cap's wings were fully extended, I would probably pass out lol

I think the only reason we didn't get wings fully expended is box size! Gonna have to be a 4" pop in a 6" box! :cheers:

Agreed, Could see it being a deluxe Pop soon! :)

I very rarely do Deluxe pops just because they are so darn big, but this one would be an insta-buy for the collection!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:19 am

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Hopefully a common and not a Walmart exclusive [-o< :banghead: :cussing:

Sorry...My bad ;-) ;-) ;-) . At least there's other locations that have a exclusive.

Well, you couldn't have known! lol

I'll keep an eye out for either restocks or in-store drops, we'll see what happens! Worst case scenario, I'll hopefully find him at the local collectors swap-meet place. At least it's a good problem to have - a really cool looking pop I can't wait to add to the collection!

And in the meantime, I wlll console myself with confirmation emails from Amazon and GS!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:27 am

jjwspider wrote:Really tempted to get the US Agent POP, just a great overall look for the character. Gotta admit, I'm not onboard with all the hate he's received, especially since he's arguably more likable then his comics counterpart.

They seem to have tried to redeem him a bit at the end without really putting in any redemption plot? But the pop does a great job capturing him, both costume and attitude, so agreed!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:40 am

digithor wrote:
squidward wrote:I really enjoyed this show and the Pops look great. Unfortunately, I don't remember everything about every movie so I'm sure there were many connections that I simply missed.

Seems to always be those with these movies, kind of start to notice the more you watch them again.

Especially with the way they all tie back and into each other. I know there will be things from this series that will play out further in the MCU, and I look forward to those :eek: moments!
Image ImageImage Image

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:43 am

Katers wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:The Walmart exclusive is exactly what I wanted! Save for the Walmart part. I really like the GameStop one too. Even Bucky and US Agent look good. Excited to get them!

I think the GS one is my favorite, but I also have to say that since I missed WM. I actually love the WM one too - there's just something about the suit, the shield, and the wings! Definitely going to be hunting that one when he drops in store!

Oh don't worry. I struck out too. I'm in that boat right with you. Hopefully it's not too much of a pain to track down.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:55 pm

Katers wrote:
Katers wrote:

I'll keep an eye out for either restocks or in-store drops, we'll see what happens! Worst case scenario, I'll hopefully find him at the local collectors swap-meet place. At least it's a good problem to have - a really cool looking pop I can't wait to add to the collection!

And in the meantime, I wlll console myself with confirmation emails from Amazon and GS!

The Amazon one is my favorite. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:41 pm

I like the Walmart one, but I think the Gamestop one is my favorite. Pre-ordered both so I can decide in-person
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

TonyFunkoFreakHead

Postby TonyFunkoFreakHead » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:16 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:
TonyFunkoFreakHead wrote:my question is, with the latest wave drop what other pops they gonna make for Capt. America 4, obviously they can just go to town and make whatever, but i hope they dont change out his suit that fast, this new one fly

Think it should stay with that costume at least thru the next movie and possibly a second. I hope so at least since it's really close to comic

great point my friend...after a second movie well give the okay lol, but for real agree

TonyFunkoFreakHead

Postby TonyFunkoFreakHead » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:17 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:
TonyFunkoFreakHead wrote:my question is, with the latest wave drop what other pops they gonna make for Capt. America 4, obviously they can just go to town and make whatever, but i hope they dont change out his suit that fast, this new one fly

Think it should stay with that costume at least thru the next movie and possibly a second. I hope so at least since it's really close to comic

great point my friend...after a second movie well give the okay lol, but for real agree

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 01, 2021 1:15 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Katers wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:The Walmart exclusive is exactly what I wanted! Save for the Walmart part. I really like the GameStop one too. Even Bucky and US Agent look good. Excited to get them!

I think the GS one is my favorite, but I also have to say that since I missed WM. I actually love the WM one too - there's just something about the suit, the shield, and the wings! Definitely going to be hunting that one when he drops in store!

Oh don't worry. I struck out too. I'm in that boat right with you. Hopefully it's not too much of a pain to track down.

Yikes, it's been so long since I was hunting a pop in a store, do I even know how to do that any more? lol

Will definitely keep an eye out, and if I find more than 1 in store in good condition, I'll let you know!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 01, 2021 1:19 am

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Sorry...My bad ;-) ;-) ;-) . At least there's other locations that have a exclusive.

The Amazon one is my favorite. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

I do really like the Amazon one. I try very hard not to buy more than one pop of each character / costume, but this wave was just amazing, and I need them all! I regret nothing!! \:D/ (My wallet may be having some regrets right now...!) lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 01, 2021 1:21 am

Imagery wrote:I like the Walmart one, but I think the Gamestop one is my favorite. Pre-ordered both so I can decide in-person

We will need to see side-by-side pictures so we can decide as well!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat May 01, 2021 2:18 am

Katers wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yikes, it's been so long since I was hunting a pop in a store, do I even know how to do that any more? lol

Will definitely keep an eye out, and if I find more than 1 in store in good condition, I'll let you know!

It's like a deer in the headlights, or is that when we get back to a comic con?
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Sat May 01, 2021 12:42 pm

TonyFunkoFreakHead wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:

That being said I don't think I've ever seen them make a costume worse for anyone's update.
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sat May 01, 2021 1:18 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:I like the Walmart one, but I think the Gamestop one is my favorite. Pre-ordered both so I can decide in-person

I'll have to remember to post once I have both in hand
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 02, 2021 3:00 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:Oh don't worry. I struck out too. I'm in that boat right with you. Hopefully it's not too much of a pain to track down.

Probably both! Went to 2 stores today and it was so nice to get out there! Nothing I needed in store, unfortunately, but maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow! Didn't see any F&WS pops on the shelves, so either they're not in stock yet, or everyone got there before me!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 02, 2021 3:02 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:

Please do, can't wait to see them! Though of course, I'm hoping to find the WM pop in the wild and compare them myself!
Image ImageImage Image

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sun May 02, 2021 1:32 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:We will need to see side-by-side pictures so we can decide as well!

Please do, can't wait to see them! Though of course, I'm hoping to find the WM pop in the wild and compare them myself!

Good luck! Hopefully they're plentiful and everyone that wants one gets one

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun May 02, 2021 9:28 pm

Katers wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:
Katers wrote:

Much appreciated! Same to you obviously.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon May 03, 2021 12:33 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Probably both! Went to 2 stores today and it was so nice to get out there! Nothing I needed in store, unfortunately, but maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow! Didn't see any F&WS pops on the shelves, so either they're not in stock yet, or everyone got there before me!

I know stores local to me are still doing some pre orders, I thought they come out later this month?
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 03, 2021 12:48 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:I'll have to remember to post once I have both in hand

Well, worst case scenario, I have a trip to Vegas in a few weeks. I may just have to stop at every WM between here and there. I've done it before, and I can do it again! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 03, 2021 12:49 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Katers wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:Oh don't worry. I struck out too. I'm in that boat right with you. Hopefully it's not too much of a pain to track down.

Much appreciated! Same to you obviously.

Much appreciated as well, and good luck to us both!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 03, 2021 12:59 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I know stores local to me are still doing some pre orders, I thought they come out later this month?

I can't keep track at this point, I have so many of them on preorder. Are we talking the commons or the exclusives? lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I can't keep track at this point, I have so many of them on preorder. Are we talking the commons or the exclusives? lol

Do you need a spreadsheet for the preorders? lol Commons or exclusives, geez I have no idea which of those two. Gamestop should have the same date as Eb games does in canada, believe it said the 23 of this month.
ImageImageImageImage

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Mon May 03, 2021 4:44 am

Loving the designs of the new pops. Hoping I can find the soda somewhere lol

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon May 03, 2021 7:14 am

Universal_ghost wrote:Loving the designs of the new pops. Hoping I can find the soda somewhere lol

There's a lot of place that did preorder already
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon May 03, 2021 11:03 am

Hopefully we get a Cap Falcon and Winter Soldier with metallic accents!

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Mon May 03, 2021 12:28 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Please do, can't wait to see them! Though of course, I'm hoping to find the WM pop in the wild and compare them myself!

Well, worst case scenario, I have a trip to Vegas in a few weeks. I may just have to stop at every WM between here and there. I've done it before, and I can do it again! \:D/

That was one of my favorite things about a road trip — hunting in new territory!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 04, 2021 1:10 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Do you need a spreadsheet for the preorders? lol Commons or exclusives, geez I have no idea which of those two. Gamestop should have the same date as Eb games does in canada, believe it said the 23 of this month.

I actually just started one, no joke! Don't want to keep confusing myself with the "wait, did I order that one??" game! That's great news that I have something at the end of the month to look forward to - huzzah! Interesting that F&WS seems like they're coming out to much quicker than the WandaVision late announcements. Whatever gets me my cool new things sooner though, even better!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 04, 2021 1:14 am

rexflexall wrote:Hopefully we get a Cap Falcon and Winter Soldier with metallic accents!

If at least half of these aren't metallic, it will be a wasted opportunity! And here I thought I was a sucker for GITD - turns out metallic is even more of a draw for me! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 04, 2021 1:15 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:Good luck! Hopefully they're plentiful and everyone that wants one gets one

That was one of my favorite things about a road trip — hunting in new territory!

Totally! There's something so exciting about walking into a new store to hunt, and not knowing what you'll find or even where it'll be in the store! Such a little thing to be so excited about, but it keeps it all new and fresh!
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue May 04, 2021 10:48 am

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Hopefully we get a Cap Falcon and Winter Soldier with metallic accents!

If at least half of these aren't metallic, it will be a wasted opportunity! And here I thought I was a sucker for GITD - turns out metallic is even more of a draw for me! lol

Metallic and glow are huge on my list!

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue May 04, 2021 3:23 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Well, worst case scenario, I have a trip to Vegas in a few weeks. I may just have to stop at every WM between here and there. I've done it before, and I can do it again! \:D/

Totally! There's something so exciting about walking into a new store to hunt, and not knowing what you'll find or even where it'll be in the store! Such a little thing to be so excited about, but it keeps it all new and fresh!

Couldn't agree more. And comparing local selection with the new selection, to be disappointed or grateful for what you have lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 05, 2021 12:25 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

Metallic and glow are huge on my list!

Well, we've got Winter Soldier for the metallic, so now we just need Falcon for the glow, I think? Or keep him metallic as well, I'm good with that!
We're definitely in the right thread for this! I feel like most of the new Falcon pops looked metallic, hopefully they are and we can just bask in the lovely metallic-ness!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Pop!”