Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
ComicsZombie

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby ComicsZombie » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:59 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
ComicsZombie wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote: Right there with ya! Beast Boy will be my first Non-Freddy soda.

I'm upset about the difference in the image on the can and the figure. They are different. Lol.

Yeah for sure, I wouldve gotten it had it been from Teen Titans the animated show, not Teen Titans Go!

Lol. i hear this argument all the time, and I get it. It's not the same show. It wasn't meant to be. I can enjoy both. To be honest I would have gotten it if it was Beast Boy from the Doom Patrol comic in the 50's, from the New Teen Titans in the 80's, Titans, Teen Titans: TAS, Ravagers (red Beast Boy, because his power was linked to "The Red" which is the mystical force of animal powers, much like Swamp Thing's connection to "The Green"), Teen Titans Go, any number of the variants of the character in the Teen Titans Go series (Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Green Lantern Holograph, Cat, Lazy Dog, Man Boy, TNBTS Beast Boy, Old Beast Boy, The Calf, etc.), a Young Justice Beast Boy, an animated movie Teen Titans Beast Boy, and the DCUniverse/HBO Titans Beast Boy. I love the character in all his itterations, each for a different market and all of them enjoyable. Am I sad that the can shows TTG Beast Boy while the figure is TNBTS Beast Boy? Yes, because that means we probably won't get a regular one (or TTG Beast Beast Boy as it were).

I really need Funko to make a "Changeling" Pop though. (From New Teen Titans, red and white uniform, where he was trying to change his superhero name)
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:04 pm

anybody else disappointed they called him Mr. Monopoly instead of Uncle Pennybags?

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:23 pm

Mr Yac wrote:anybody else disappointed they called him Mr. Monopoly instead of Uncle Pennybags?

Absolutely

And I feel like where is a handful of better chases they could have done for him.
- tauntaunking on instagram

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:44 pm

opopssum wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:anybody else disappointed they called him Mr. Monopoly instead of Uncle Pennybags?

Absolutely

And I feel like where is a handful of better chases they could have done for him.

Glow doesn’t even make sense… how about jail? Or silver? Or holdling empty pockets?

And he’s a little more portly than I thought he should be lol.
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:05 pm

ComicsZombie wrote:
opopssum wrote:

Absolutely

Glow doesn’t even make sense… how about jail? Or silver? Or holdling empty pockets?

I feel like he is gonna haunt my dreams

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:20 pm

All it’s Pops! Variants were also called Mr. Monopoly if I am not mistaken.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:31 pm

ComicsZombie wrote:
opopssum wrote:Absolutely

yeah, the glow is weird and out of place. i was thinking either Jail or turned out pockets would've been great. or maybe a sash and flowers for winning 2nd place in the beauty pageant lol

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:52 pm

Yessss Casey Jones!

My only beef is that I have absolutely no clue what variant this Chase is lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Mr_Conejo

Postby Mr_Conejo » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:33 pm

Missed all the soda drops today. That's what happens when work gets in the way lol.
This is the beginning to a beautiful community friendship.
Hello my name is Juan
Fun Klub member #14088

SDCC 15,16,17,18,19,22,23
Fundays 15,16,17,18,19,22,23

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:38 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Yessss Casey Jones!

My only beef is that I have absolutely no clue what variant this Chase is lol

Please tell me you bought a case?
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:55 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:

Sure did! Can’t wait! :cheers:

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:56 pm

Mr_Conejo wrote:Missed all the soda drops today. That's what happens when work gets in the way lol.

they're still available at Bigbad
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/search?H ... Company=62

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:01 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Mr_Conejo wrote:Missed all the soda drops today. That's what happens when work gets in the way lol.

they're still available at Bigbad
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/search?H ... Company=62

Are they legit, because I see tons of them that are sold out everywhere else and should have already shipped out

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:06 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:

Sure did! Can’t wait! :cheers:

WOO HOO!!!! Lowkey hope you'll make some sick customs with the extra commons like you did with the 10" Huckleberry Hound pops :colors:
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:23 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Are they legit, because I see tons of them that are sold out everywhere else and should have already shipped out

Yep they are. I always buy my NECA products from them and have bought Funko as well. The only issue is I believe they charge $4 shipping for every item so it would be pricey to buy lots of Soda from them.

lazcommalisa wrote:
WOO HOO!!!! Lowkey hope you'll make some sick customs with the extra commons like you did with the 10" Huckleberry Hound pops :colors:

Ahh thanks! I’m probably going to try and do at least one custom so we’ll see how it comes out!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:31 pm

Dsho333 wrote:

i've been using Bigbad for over a decade, they're one of the bigger online toystores these days. i'm honestly surprised so many folks here haven't really heard of them before. they do charge a little more on some products, but IMO the pile of loot (they'll hold anything you buy from them for several months to combine shipping) and the $4 flat shipping in the US more then make up for an extra dollar or 2 on a soda.

CaseyJones14 wrote:

. The only issue is I believe they charge $4 shipping for every item so it would be pricey to buy lots of Soda from them.

it's $4 FLAT shipping though. if you buy 1 soda or 1,000 it's only $4 shipped in the US!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:36 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
it's $4 FLAT shipping though. if you buy 1 soda or 1,000 it's only $4 shipped in the US!

Wow I feel extremely stupid lol I don’t know why I thought it was $4 per item.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:46 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

i've been using Bigbad for over a decade, they're one of the bigger online toystores these days. i'm honestly surprised so many folks here haven't really heard of them before. they do charge a little more on some products, but IMO the pile of loot (they'll hold anything you buy from them for several months to combine shipping) and the $4 flat shipping in the US more then make up for an extra dollar or 2 on a soda

Ok, so they just have older items in stock because they are less unknown?

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:52 pm

Dsho333 wrote:Ok, so they just have older items in stock because they are less unknown?

not sure why they've got stuff in stock. they're a very well known entity in the toy world, they just aren't big with Funko fans i guess lol

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:34 pm

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:
I never in a million years thought I'd have this many things on preorder at the same time!

And yet....I'm sitting here wondering what might be coming this week for us, if anything, and where I'll need to order it from! Kinda hoping, right now at least, that the next few weeks before Funkon are light! :mir1:

I'm with you on that one. I never preordered this much on pops, but I think the LE#s have a lot to do with it. ;-) ;-) ;-) I hope the next soda announcement is in September. [-o< lol [-o< lol [-o< lol

Yeah, I think the LE has everyone worried that they'll sell out before we get our hands on a 'set'. I second that September nomination! Gonna need some time to recover from the Hollywood event, hopefully!

:angryfire: :cussing: :banghead: :angryfire: :cussing: :banghead: Why did I say that?!?!?!?!?! More preorders were done today. :help: :help: :help:
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:14 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:Ok, so they just have older items in stock because they are less unknown?

not sure why they've got stuff in stock. they're a very well known entity in the toy world, they just aren't big with Funko fans i guess lol

Could also be the $15 price tag on the sodas ... IDK. Do they have coupon codes or anything?
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:15 am

Katers wrote:
Stragon wrote:
Its weird how that goes, my mom ordered FunKon shirts and they were here the same week, I'm still waiting on an order from two weeks before.

My Alice sodas shipped out yesterday, so they should be here by Friday! Can't wait, fingers crossed! :cheers:

May the thirst be with you :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: Mine is coming in tomorrow. :eek: :eek: :eek:

And also with you - always! Hope your order was fabulous, fingers crossed for you!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:18 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:
The count is high so should be easy

I am very grateful for that, trust me! Now I need to mentally shift around my marvel soda shelf to pick a good spot for him!

If you need to make some room for new sodas, just let me know. I can find some extra room around here. :)

That's very kind of you to offer! Think I'm good though....even if I have to go back to IKEA! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:21 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:I'm with you on that one. I never preordered this much on pops, but I think the LE#s have a lot to do with it. ;-) ;-) ;-) I hope the next soda announcement is in September. [-o< lol [-o< lol [-o< lol

Yeah, I think the LE has everyone worried that they'll sell out before we get our hands on a 'set'. I second that September nomination! Gonna need some time to recover from the Hollywood event, hopefully!

Keep a look out today

I survived today unscathed...been awhile since I could say that! Was really tempted by Maleficent, but ultimately decided I was better off holding off for now. I may regret that later. Hope everyone got what they wanted in today's drop!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:23 am

I missed out on 2 of those new pre orders today, will have to look around down the road I suppose to pick them up.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:24 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:Definitely flocked chase. Loving this more and more [-o<

See, it seems like the obvious chase, but I thought that about Thor and flocked or GITD, and look what we're getting! Gotta keep us on our toes!

Haha, I feel like that one was left open for interpretation. But some chases are just logical. I.e. wolf = flocked lol

I mean, I agree it makes sense right now....! We'll have to wait and see though, I guess!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:35 am

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:I'm with you on that one. I never preordered this much on pops, but I think the LE#s have a lot to do with it. ;-) ;-) ;-) I hope the next soda announcement is in September. [-o< lol [-o< lol [-o< lol

:angryfire: :cussing: :banghead: :angryfire: :cussing: :banghead: Why did I say that?!?!?!?!?! More preorders were done today. :help: :help: :help:

You've gotta stop doing this to us! Think of the chaos you've caused today! lol
Image ImageImage Image

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:53 am

So I have to say that i was really surprised we didn’t see any Freddy sodas in the BOF or even as a FunKon exclusive. If im not mistaken the only know Freddy soda that was announced is the vampire/skeleton Freddy - a must have for me.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:42 am

mongoose12 wrote:So I have to say that i was really surprised we didn’t see any Freddy sodas in the BOF or even as a FunKon exclusive. If im not mistaken the only know Freddy soda that was announced is the vampire/skeleton Freddy - a must have for me.

If there is a Freddy soda it would be in the mystery box, which we don't know the contents yet

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:55 am

Dsho333 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:So I have to say that i was really surprised we didn’t see any Freddy sodas in the BOF or even as a FunKon exclusive. If im not mistaken the only know Freddy soda that was announced is the vampire/skeleton Freddy - a must have for me.

If there is a Freddy soda it would be in the mystery box, which we don't know the contents yet

its possible but i think unlikely. so far everything we've seen on the funko blog related to the bof contents specifically calls out "pop". but believe me, i'd love more than anyone to be surprised.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:38 am

mongoose12 wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

its possible but i think unlikely. so far everything we've seen on the funko blog related to the bof contents specifically calls out "pop". but believe me, i'd love more than anyone to be surprised.

Same, also hoping for soda proto prizes

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:28 pm

Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Keep a look out today

I survived today unscathed...been awhile since I could say that! Was really tempted by Maleficent, but ultimately decided I was better off holding off for now. I may regret that later. Hope everyone got what they wanted in today's drop!

I did miss out on a couple but with FunKon coming up, might be for the best.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:49 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

I agree with you. I can't remember any BOF having anything but pops. Don't remember getting a dorbz or Rock Candy, not in the BOF
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:21 pm

Stragon wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

I agree with you. I can't remember any BOF having anything but pops. Don't remember getting a dorbz or Rock Candy, not in the BOF

I think if they don't have it this year they probably will next year, the line is blowing up right now, much more than any other before it

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:06 pm

Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Keep a look out today

Maleficent was my #1 in this recent release. I hope we get an Evil Queen later down the road. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:25 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Maleficent was my #1 in this recent release. I hope we get an Evil Queen later down the road. [-o< [-o< [-o<

she does look really good, one of the rare soda where the chase is an improvement over the regular.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:29 am

Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Keep a look out today

Maleficent was my #1 in this recent release. I hope we get an Evil Queen later down the road. [-o< [-o< [-o<

That Maleficent is looking so good, I've liked the glow pop since it came out. Would be nice to have a matching soda.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:10 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

That Maleficent is looking so good, I've liked the glow pop since it came out. Would be nice to have a matching soda.

For surely one of my favorite soda molds for this year. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

mactds

Postby mactds » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:08 pm

digithor wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Maleficent was my #1 in this recent release. I hope we get an Evil Queen later down the road. [-o< [-o< [-o<

For surely one of my favorite soda molds for this year. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

100% agree, the green flames chase is so fire!
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:50 pm

0/8 on the Alice sodas, I did get a can with a double pog for Cheshire cat

Return to “Soda”