Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).

What's Next

Star Wars
33%
Pez
33%
Figures With Hats
19%
Music
15%

Total votes: 160

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Re: Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

Postby SpaceDude » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:23 pm

Alleycat wrote:Here's Gumby's spring - exposed :smilebox:

Awesome share Craig! Great to see you on here! =D> =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:36 pm

Craig always has the best naked Funko.
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:44 pm

Alleycat wrote:Here's Gumby's spring - exposed :smilebox:

This gave me such a good laugh. Gumby is living the life isn't he. Thank you for the great share. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:15 am

Hey all, it is once again my favorite day of the week Wobbler Wednesday! For this week I have a special share! This is the Alan (Talking Wobbler) Prototype from the movie The Hangover. This movie has always gave me a good laugh and brings a smile to my face. I am so glad to have this wobbler apart of my collection, it is a unique one. I hope to track down the other prototypes from this series at some point. I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone has to share! I hope everyone has a great day, the weekend is so close! Don't forget to smile my friends! ;-)
-Wobble On.
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:59 am

Great piece, Tate! Love Allan from the movie as well! :)

To keep the ball rolling, I’ll continue with the unpainted guys.

Here are the Marvel Wobbler Protos that I currently own! :)

Have a great day ahead, guys! Wobble on!

Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:13 pm

renardchua wrote:Great piece, Tate! Love Allan from the movie as well! :)

To keep the ball rolling, I’ll continue with the unpainted guys.

Here are the Marvel Wobbler Protos that I currently own! :)

Have a great day ahead, guys! Wobble on!

The Starlord is awesome and both spideys are interesting to see what their paint jobs. Now you have to build your Marvel army. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:15 pm

Great protos Renard and Tate!

I’ll do another proto share. Scarface!

Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:46 pm

Great naked vinyl gentlemen.

I'm not much of a proto collector, but i do have some cool ones. But I can't remember what I've posted lately and I'm too lazy to look :roflmao:

How about classic Funko advertising: Smart Alex. I know I've posted the production Wobblers before. Jarkbark is a boardie who owns a Chicago-based greeting card company called Smart Alex (which i know i've said before, but when we get older we repeat ourselves). Smart Alex is his Wobbler mascot.

This is the proto...

And this is Naked Alex, an LE 12, proto Wobbler--it's got the spring, which is why his head sits a bit higher than the proto (which is the head just sitting on the body).
Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:51 pm

Thanks Scotty! Awesome share man! I have heard about Smart Alex but I never knew the history behind it, thanks for sharing! Such an awesome week of proto shares everyone! See ya all next week I am already looking forward to it! Have a great weekend!
As always,
-Wobble On!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:17 pm

BigM wrote:Great protos Renard and Tate!

I’ll do another proto share. Scarface!

Great share BigM. Love all the scarface and makes me say in my head "say hello to my little friend". :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:25 am

Great shares, Scott and Mickey.

Forgot to share one yesterday with all the FunKon festivities.

Will share again by next week! ;) and I’ll share one of the big boys that I recently got! :D

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:32 am

I forgot to share as well. I am on a staycation this week so my days are off. Need to get some new stuff sometime! It’s been awhile…
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:49 am

Hey all, its been a crazy week keeping up with Funkon! I will be back Wednesday to share! I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has to share! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:44 am

Hi guys,

Lets just start this thread again after a week of hiatus.

Today, was rummaging through my boxes and found some random Star Wars wobblers I have that I totally forgot of having.

Have a great Wednesday, y’all! :)

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:33 pm

Thanks for sharing Renard!

I’ll show off my totally original share too!

Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:59 pm

Hey everyone sorry for the late post, some awesome Star Wars shares Renard and Mickey! Thanks for sharing! For this week, I have a special share from my favorite line! What makes it even more special is the fact the it was recently gifted to me! The Freddy Funko Hippie with green shirt what makes it even cooler is the fact that green is my favorite color! This Freddy is for sure one of my favorites in the Freddy line I am only missing one more and then I will have the whole set! I hope you all have a great weekend it is so close! As always don't forget to smile my friends until next week,
Wobble On. ;-)
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:38 am

BigM wrote:Thanks for sharing Renard!

I’ll show off my totally original share too!

The force is strong funatics Wobbler strong. @Renard great way to start us off and @bigM nice job matching the force. These are always fun to see everyone's Wobbler collection and themes are fun too. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Hi all. I've been quite busy. Have you ever had a project that goes on for weeks, months...years. #-o

I moved into my to-die-in-home in 2016. I still haven't finished everything I planned on. My last project is my woodshop. It got delayed for every reason in the book: work (before 2020 anyway), two surgeries (that's pretty legit), laziness (ah, probably the main reason). Well, I've been putting in a lot of hours in my shop, trying to finish setting it up. The last piece of it is installing the new and improved dust collection system--lots of work!! Wall mounted the machine, now have to run 4" pvc around my whole shop.

So, took a break to check in here. I haven't missed much it seems. Where'd everyone go? Real life can be quite a distractor. Hopefully you're all fairing well.

Renard, I've had a similar experience finding things I've forgotten I owned. That could be a sign of owning too much :-k Nah, that's silly.

Tate, that's a great Freddy. That one is my favorite color-way also. That's a fun set. It's even cooler because it uses the Wild Bill body, so, in a way, it's another tribute to our late friend Bill.

Mickey, your post is hysterical.

Here's an old pic I found from when I was in my first year of collecting. It hits on the Freddy and Star Wars theme.

Wobble on!
Image Image

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:59 pm

Scotty wrote:Hi all. I've been quite busy. Have you ever had a project that goes on for weeks, months...years. #-o

I moved into my to-die-in-home in 2016. I still haven't finished everything I planned on. My last project is my woodshop. It got delayed for every reason in the book: work (before 2020 anyway), two surgeries (that's pretty legit), laziness (ah, probably the main reason). Well, I've been putting in a lot of hours in my shop, trying to finish setting it up. The last piece of it is installing the new and improved dust collection system--lots of work!! Wall mounted the machine, now have to run 4" pvc around my whole shop.

So, took a break to check in here. I haven't missed much it seems. Where'd everyone go? Real life can be quite a distractor. Hopefully you're all fairing well.

Renard, I've had a similar experience finding things I've forgotten I owned. That could be a sign of owning too much :-k Nah, that's silly.

Tate, that's a great Freddy. That one is my favorite color-way also. That's a fun set. It's even cooler because it uses the Wild Bill body, so, in a way, it's another tribute to our late friend Bill.

Here's an old pic I found from when I was in my first year of collecting. It hits on the Freddy and Star Wars theme.

Spoiler: show

Wobble on!

The forum has sadly become pretty quiet especially the Wobbler and Spastik areas :( I think my next collecting goal is to go after all the Spastiks though so that should be fun!

And that's a pretty solid throwback photo of your first year of collecting! :eek:
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:24 pm

Scotty wrote:Hi all. I've been quite busy. Have you ever had a project that goes on for weeks, months...years. #-o

Wobble on!

Life get's crazy for sure sometimes, glad the project is going well! For sure sounds like a lot of work however it is going be a great woodshop once you're all finished with it! Glad that you recovered from your surgeries and your able to work on it again! You have not missed much at all, I am not sure where everyone went either, hopefully they come back soon \:D/ Thank you for the nice reply on my Freddy it is pretty great I think its cool that that color is your favorite as well! Great minds think alike! Great Freddy share those are all some awesome one's I hope to track down that black and white Freddy at some point! Until next week!
-Wobble On. \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:28 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:

Spoiler: show

Wobble on!

The forum has sadly become pretty quiet especially the Wobbler and Spastik areas :( I think my next collecting goal is to go after all the Spastiks though so that should be fun!

And that's a pretty solid throwback photo of your first year of collecting! :eek:

We will keep the Wobbler and Spastik part of the boards alive! \:D/ Going after all the spastiks, that will be very awesome I started collecting the spastiks not to long ago and they are starting to add up lol I am going to need some more shelves soon if I keep it up :eek: lol
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:05 am

Nice Freddy Tate! Its a fun one for sure. Get the set whole set if you can.

Scotty I totally understand. My wife and I just bought our first house last October and some days I feel like we haven’t even scratched the surface of what we want to do with it. I haven’t even gotten my Funko unpacked totally yet either. I may doing what you did with your collection and doing a major purging of it to cut back on some pieces. I definitely buy what I love and I don’t regret many of my purchases but some lines get carried away after doing this for 8 years (trying to hold back on buying all the sodas lol ).

This thread may not draw many of us but we will keep the spirit alive! Love seeing the posts from you guys.
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:31 am

BigM wrote:Nice Freddy Tate! Its a fun one for sure. Get the set whole set if you can.

Scotty I totally understand. My wife and I just bought our first house last October and some days I feel like we haven’t even scratched the surface of what we want to do with it. I haven’t even gotten my Funko unpacked totally yet either. I may doing what you did with your collection and doing a major purging of it to cut back on some pieces. I definitely buy what I love and I don’t regret many of my purchases but some lines get carried away after doing this for 8 years (trying to hold back on buying all the sodas lol ).

This thread may not draw many of us but we will keep the spirit alive! Love seeing the posts from you guys.

Thank you Mickey I am currently trying to track that last one down! I totally agree we will for sure keep the spirit alive! Looking forward to seeing what you have when you get time to unpack a lot of your Funko stuff \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:09 pm

Wobble on!

Love that clone Trooper Freddy and the proto looks amazing. I knew I should have grabbed that wobbler a few years ago
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

cliffd64
Hall of Fame Class of 2006
Hall of Fame Class of 2006

Postby cliffd64 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:48 pm

Wobbler Wednesday -

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:39 pm

cliffd64 wrote:Wobbler Wednesday -

Pic isn’t showing up for me?

I’ll show off Alfred Hitchcock for this week.

Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:03 pm

Hey all, it is once again my favorite day of the week, Wobbler Wednesday! Great share Mickey love horror movies Alfred Hitchcock made some great ones for sure! Cliffd64 for some reason I don't see your image either, whatever it is I am sure it's awesome! For this week, I want to share one of my favorite Wobbler's which I don't believe I have shared on here yet and that's the Dick Tracy Wobbler. I think this is such an awesome character and I am so glad Funko made him in Wobbler form! I hope you all have a great rest of the week, the weekend is so close! As always remember to smile my friend's! ;-)
-Wobble On!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:10 am

Great share, Mickey and Tate!

And yes, Cliff - your picture is not showing up to me as well. Wonder what it is :)

I'll take a pass this week - see y'all next week! :D

philipali

Postby philipali » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:19 pm

SpaceDude wrote:Hey all, it is once again my favorite day of the week, Wobbler Wednesday! Great share Mickey love horror movies Alfred Hitchcock made some great ones for sure! Cliffd64 for some reason I don't see your image either, whatever it is I am sure it's awesome! For this week, I want to share one of my favorite Wobbler's which I don't believe I have shared on here yet and that's the Dick Tracy Wobbler. I think this is such an awesome character and I am so glad Funko made him in Wobbler form! I hope you all have a great rest of the week, the weekend is so close! As always remember to smile my friend's! ;-)
-Wobble On!

awesome looking wobbler out there :D
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:06 pm

SpaceDude wrote:Hey all, it is once again my favorite day of the week, Wobbler Wednesday! Great share Mickey love horror movies Alfred Hitchcock made some great ones for sure! Cliffd64 for some reason I don't see your image either, whatever it is I am sure it's awesome! For this week, I want to share one of my favorite Wobbler's which I don't believe I have shared on here yet and that's the Dick Tracy Wobbler. I think this is such an awesome character and I am so glad Funko made him in Wobbler form! I hope you all have a great rest of the week, the weekend is so close! As always remember to smile my friend's! ;-)
-Wobble On!

Dick Tracey I loved that movie and always wanted his watch. He was a head of his time because he had a apple watch back then and didn't share. LOL :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:01 pm

Nice classic Wobblers Mickey and Tate. Classic movies and tv are huge with me.

So much of what Mike Becker created with his Wobblers was from the golden era of entertainment.

Even a lot of his Freddy's were inspired by great classic tv & movies.

Classic monsters are always fun.

But I've gotta go with classic ladies for the win...

Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:29 pm

Scotty wrote:.

So much of what Mike Becker created with his Wobblers was from the golden era of entertainment.

Thank you Scotty! Love the Freddy in the tv! Classic movies are great! Awesome Universal Monsters share, love the vintage horror movies! Awesome classic ladies share my friend that proto's rock too!! =D> =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:56 am

Lets keep the Wobbler love going, here’s my share this week: the Thor Wobbler from the MCU. ;)

Wobble on, everyone! :)

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:14 pm

I think the Superman Freddy above the earth is Awesome! The monsters are great in black/white/grey. Wish we could get some pops of them in those colors for Halloween. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:25 am

I totally forgot it was Wednesday and missed it! Thanks Renard for keeping it alive!
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:40 am

Tusken wrote:

I think the Superman Freddy above the earth is Awesome! The monsters are great in black/white/grey. Wish we could get some pops of them in those colors for Halloween. :freddy3:

Love the golden age of Hollywood wobbler pics :freddy3: :freddy1: :freddy4:
:freddy3: Image

ImageImage

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:23 pm

:flower: Wobbler guys with big guns

Craig here......

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:35 pm

Awesome Wobbler share Craig! Those are some epic prototypes!! =D> =D>
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:12 pm

Alleycat wrote::flower: Wobbler guys with big guns

Now that is what you call a small army of awesomeness. Now if you could get a few more, you could build the expendables. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:01 am

Love the share, Craig! :) Really fascinated with your collection, hope I can see and visit your collection next time!

---

Happy Wobbler Wednesday, everyone! ;)

Sharing the Hippie Freddy that I have. Hope to hunt down the other two variants for this. :)

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”