Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
FireEmblemZack

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:27 pm

Bingo soda from the Banana Splits for NYCC..... 3000 pieces.......
I will actually cry if I cant get ahold of one via a lottery win or whatever. Like no joke I will cry.
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:57 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Bingo soda from the Banana Splits for NYCC..... 3000 pieces.......
I will actually cry if I cant get ahold of one via a lottery win or whatever. Like no joke I will cry.

i can't imagine they're even doing a lottery since NYCC is already next week.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:26 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Bingo soda from the Banana Splits for NYCC..... 3000 pieces.......

Funko isn't going to actual nycc so I wouldn't be shocked if they are delaying the lottery due to shipping delays like we saw with FunKon

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:40 am

That bingo looked pretty decent with the chase version, with that low number though it's going to be a challenge to just get one.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:40 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Funko isn't going to actual nycc so I wouldn't be shocked if they are delaying the lottery due to shipping delays like we saw with FunKon

I'm actually hoping everything is delayed. If it's not a lottery, that means we're back to the current wait room, which seems to have some issues. Plus, at this point, I don't know what I'm trying to buy, which is a bigger problem! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:11 am

Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

I'm actually hoping everything is delayed. If it's not a lottery, that means we're back to the current wait room, which seems to have some issues. Plus, at this point, I don't know what I'm trying to buy, which is a bigger problem! lol

Just keep clicking add to cart on items until you get to the bottom of the page and then checkout. lol
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:37 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Thanks, I appreciate the good thoughts! There's a lot of sodas that I'm perfectly happy with the common for...and Thor could have been! lol

And then sometimes there's one that I really want the chase for....that Deadpool they announced today? Must have! :mir1:

I had to control myself with the Godspeed. I ended up controlling myself and only getting the fantasia mickey.

I admire your restraint! I did not have restraint, I have 3 Godspeed coming my way, and a bunch of Deadpool and Spidey! Really looking forward to that wave coming out, even if it's a ways off. Can't wait to add Green Lantern to my (kinda small) DC collection, too!

So I think I am just lucky. I think it was you I was talking with about chases and you mentioned captain carter. I only bought one captain carter soda, and I got the chase. I am so happy I did.
Collecting since 2014

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:22 am

I don't get this. I was expecting them to do them for all for cons, but to have 3500 more of Snorky as a retail release when most of those won't be part of a complete Banana Splits set is just weird

Either way, best of luck with the lottery
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:05 am

Funko does mysterious things sometimes, its probably not the first time we've seen this happen for people that want to collect all of a certain group/line and probably not the last either.
ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:18 am

digithor wrote:Funko does mysterious things sometimes, its probably not the first time we've seen this happen for people that want to collect all of a certain group/line and probably not the last either.

just wait till Fleegle and Drooper go down by half for each subsequent con lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:46 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

Just keep clicking add to cart on items until you get to the bottom of the page and then checkout. lol

So tempting! But since my SDCC haul was nuts, based on past trends, that means my NYCC haul will be pretty slim. They are welcome to surprise me with the reveals this week though! The few that we got on Friday looked great, if not something that I absolutely have to have!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:48 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I had to control myself with the Godspeed. I ended up controlling myself and only getting the fantasia mickey.

I admire your restraint! I did not have restraint, I have 3 Godspeed coming my way, and a bunch of Deadpool and Spidey! Really looking forward to that wave coming out, even if it's a ways off. Can't wait to add Green Lantern to my (kinda small) DC collection, too!

So I think I am just lucky. I think it was you I was talking with about chases and you mentioned captain carter. I only bought one captain carter soda, and I got the chase. I am so happy I did.

That's awesome, congrats! Isn't the Captain Carter chase fabulous? I didn't expect to like her as much as I did. My chase for her was in my first batch, totally made my week to be done. I really love 1 and dones! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:10 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

That's awesome, congrats! Isn't the Captain Carter chase fabulous? I didn't expect to like her as much as I did. My chase for her was in my first batch, totally made my week to be done. I really love 1 and dones! \:D/

her chase is fantastic. I have always loved metallic variants. They do really well with the metallic varaints.
Collecting since 2014

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:06 am

Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:Btw, got the Batman Sodas yesterday.. Really hoping to get a chase! That's one of a few sodas that i really want

Congrats! :cheers: Hoping we all score the chases for him and can call it done! Got shipping notification yesterday, and should have mine by Saturday - they are ON it, this round! It'll be nice to be done so quickly, and gives me something to look forward to for Saturday when I get home from work!

Share your hauls! Did you get a chase? M thinking with my luck... i won't lol
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:58 am

The first soda I bought was Thor and happen to get his chase so that was cool. Now I'm wanting to start to get the JLA teams since GL is coming out soon. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:56 pm

The nycc soda merch is top notch so far. That operation chase is out of control lol

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:14 pm

Already 6 Soda reveals so far
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:16 pm

Optimistic wrote:Already 6 Soda reveals so far

I love this and am also already stressing about getting them all. AND they are all cool so far!

mactds

Postby mactds » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:58 pm

never seen Snake Face before, but the soda looks amazing and even better than the pop!
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:14 pm

Thank goodness for international sodas for saving the day.
So far all the soda reveals have international counterparts:
Rocket 10K + 10K = 20K
Ivy: 12K + 8.5K = 20.5 K
Sam: 5K + 4.5K = 9.5 K
Robotto AND Snake Face: 5K + 6.5 K = 11.5K
Bingo: 3K + 4.5K = 7.5K

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:43 pm

Really looking forward to the new soda's! \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:10 pm

Yup these sodas shown so far are looking pretty nice, this will be interesting to try and get them.
ImageImageImageImage

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:35 pm

Poison Ivy was a childhood crush growing up, going to need that one!

Plus I need to complete the whole Banana Splits gang! Love how the sculpts capture the wackiness of the characters.
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:45 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:Poison Ivy was a childhood crush growing up, going to need that one!

Plus I need to complete the whole Banana Splits gang! Love how the sculpts capture the wackiness of the characters.

She does look pretty good with that glitter version, cavity same and his glow chase is also nice. I'm curious to see an actual picture of roboto and how they did the mold for him.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:38 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

her chase is fantastic. I have always loved metallic variants. They do really well with the metallic varaints.

Agreed, the metallic sodas are some of my favorites! I initially thought the color shift for Peggy would bug me, but I was totally wrong, and I think she might be my favorite metallic now! And she'll stay there for awhile just because it's Peggy!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:40 am

philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:Btw, got the Batman Sodas yesterday.. Really hoping to get a chase! That's one of a few sodas that i really want

Congrats! :cheers: Hoping we all score the chases for him and can call it done! Got shipping notification yesterday, and should have mine by Saturday - they are ON it, this round! It'll be nice to be done so quickly, and gives me something to look forward to for Saturday when I get home from work!

Did not score a chase with the Funko shop order, unfortunately. More so because I snagged a pair of Batman soda from Hollywood, and got lucky with one of each (Hollywood for the WIN!). So I had passed my shipped order on to a friend, hoping she'd be lucky and get the pair as well. Has your order come in? Any luck?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:42 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:
Optimistic wrote:Already 6 Soda reveals so far

I love this and am also already stressing about getting them all. AND they are all cool so far!

Was not expecting Poison Ivy in this batch, she's a must have! And of course Rocket to go with all my way-too-many Groot's I have on preorder! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

philipali

Postby philipali » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:36 am

Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:

Did not score a chase with the Funko shop order, unfortunately. More so because I snagged a pair of Batman soda from Hollywood, and got lucky with one of each (Hollywood for the WIN!). So I had passed my shipped order on to a friend, hoping she'd be lucky and get the pair as well. Has your order come in? Any luck?

Still waiting for it... Hoping i get lucky with a chase....
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:03 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:Poison Ivy was a childhood crush growing up, going to need that one!

i just want to comment that your signature pic is freaking awesome lol

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:10 pm

Baxter went up on the Funko Shop and I was able to snag 2! Fingers crossed for a Chase! [-o<
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:58 pm

mongoose12 wrote:

i just want to comment that your signature pic is freaking awesome lol

Thank you so so much :D had a blast working on it!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Aspring Funko artist!

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:38 am

That Pumpkin King is on my list now also, another difficult one by the looks of it.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:03 am

philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:

Still waiting for it... Hoping i get lucky with a chase....

Ugh, the waiting is the worst! Hopefully that means you have something excellent coming your way though! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:03 am

digithor wrote:That Pumpkin King is on my list now also, another difficult one by the looks of it.

I really love the look of him. Will count myself lucky if I snag one and call it done!
Image ImageImage Image

philipali

Postby philipali » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:That Pumpkin King is on my list now also, another difficult one by the looks of it.

I really love the look of him. Will count myself lucky if I snag one and call it done!

The international can thing is kinda confusing already... Hope they just get away with this completely...
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:36 pm

philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:

The international can thing is kinda confusing already... Hope they just get away with this completely...

Yeah, although I can see their reasoning from the business side of it though.
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:16 am

philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:

It is hard to ship out of here international. It is a lot of extra work with customs and all that. It involves a lot of paperwork.
Collecting since 2014

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:52 pm

Missed the initial sale waiting in the queue the whole time, but I finally got Bingo and Cavity Sam on the restock! So hyped to collect the Banana Splits gang.
Aspring Funko artist!

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:15 pm

Ah that restock luck, like you I missed out on the initial sale also.
ImageImageImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:16 pm

I was able to grab, Sam, Rocket and Bingo :compress:
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Return to “Soda”