Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Optimistic

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Optimistic » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:40 pm

:)

:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:Bakugo looks like he put on a few pounds :D

well he is an emotionally challenged young man in a highly competitive field who has recently learned he isn't nearly as good as he thought he was, cut him some slack :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

lmao that's 100% spot on. I love MHA, but I just don't think the Sodas translated too well.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:56 pm

As promised - glams of all the sodas revealed today.

My main wants would be the two The Office Sodas - but the eerie look like the The Office Mystery Minis? Anybody here with me? :D
Last edited by renardchua on Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:57 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
lmao that's 100% spot on. I love MHA, but I just don't think the Sodas translated too well.

i agree, they don't work for me either. Also, anybody else wish the chase for Mr. Owl had just the stick like he'd just taught us how many licks it takes to get to the center?

nerdandcheese

Postby nerdandcheese » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Twinkie the Kid!
Larry
IG: nerdandcheese

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:10 pm

wow spikey and donald are must haves for me...loving that number 5 too lol

yellowrice
HoF 2014 & Spirit
HoF 2014 & Spirit

Postby yellowrice » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:11 pm

The Three Caballeros might finally get me to buy Sodas. I might be still be hesitant because it be two chases to go after. :-k
James
Suit up! For tonight is going to be Legend... wait for it...

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:14 pm

yellowrice wrote:The Three Caballeros might finally get me to buy Sodas. I might be still be hesitant because it be two chases to go after. :-k

ok i didnt want to assume that donald had 2 chases lol but i think you're right and he does. now from what i can remember this would be the first dual chase funko item..i think? pretty cool and painful at the same time haha

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:14 pm

Huge drop! Some really great ones, been waiting for 3 caballeros anything from Funko for so long! But I gotta be honest and say I really don’t like the 2 chases in one figure for them.
Popeye and mr. owl look awesome!

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:16 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:Bakugo looks like he put on a few pounds :D

well he is an emotionally challenged young man in a highly competitive field who has recently learned he isn't nearly as good as he thought he was, cut him some slack :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yeah I agree. I think a lot of the classic cartoons look great in the soda style. But MHA is just a miss. The cans look good but I'm not ready to be THAT in box lol
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:55 pm

yellowrice wrote:The Three Caballeros might finally get me to buy Sodas. I might be still be hesitant because it be two chases to go after. :-k

If you were just able to order a full case you’d get the set with a couple extra Donald , that is the way to go for sure here.

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:08 pm

This wave is DANGEROUS for me because I like most of them. Had to order more variants with less quantity vs more quantity of less variants!

Popeye, Twinkie, Owl, and Spikey are amazing!

Ordered a couple of Donald, the concept of two chases is an interesting one and I'm curious if 1 or 2 chases come in a case!

The Office, as much as I love it, had to be sacrificed for the sake of loving the others too much!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:27 pm

i am absolutely freaking out over the Twinkie and chase. NEED IT. Common Michael Scott too.

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:57 pm

The Twinkie and chase are amazing! I am also very excited for the Popeye and Spikey!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

Freddy Funko

Postby Freddy Funko » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:17 pm

So many good Soda announcements today! Mr Owl and the Three Caballeros were my favorite. Which ones were yours?

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:24 pm

Freddy Funko wrote:So many good Soda announcements today! Mr Owl and the Three Caballeros were my favorite. Which ones were yours?

Three Caballeros were the best of the bunch no questions about it. :cheers:

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:28 pm

Freddy Funko wrote:So many good Soda announcements today! Mr Owl and the Three Caballeros were my favorite. Which ones were yours?

if the Killer Klowns are ever an option, they are the correct answer. PS, make some more Klown pops please lol

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:33 pm

TWINKIE. NEED IT

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:06 pm

Killer Klown chase+normal and normal Twinkie are my favorites!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:13 pm

Michael Scott was my favorite! Hopefully I get that prison Mike chase

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:39 pm

Three Caballeros was such a good choice, and they are all slightly diffrent molds to!
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:19 am

Of course the ones I've been making my main goal to see get figures made of for half a decade :)

Thank you for allowing the Cabs fandom to prove they can support merch, from what I've seen this is one of the quickest selling common Sodas yet. We've waited so long for this moment and hope it convinces you to make more for other lines

Also Mr Owl and Popeye! Can't stress enough those are some of the top Sodas yet too
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:25 am

Definately Mr.Owl, Popeye and spikey for me! Sweet releases today!
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:11 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:Just got an email from Funko with a survey about Funko Soda. It asked if I collect soda (yes), what is important to me about soda (it listed character choice, chase aspect, can design and low numbers as the 4 options to reorder) and what franchises I would like to see next.
Here is the list of franchises, some REALLY interesting highlights in there:
Spoiler: show
Music, Marvel, Video Games, TV/Movies, Anime, Disney/ Pixar, Television, Freddy Funko/ Fantastik Plastik/ Myths, Sci-Fi, Cartoon, Sports, DC, Animated Characters, Icons/ History, Ad Icons, Horror, Star Wars, Harry Potter/ Fantastic Beasts

A few franchises we havent seen yet but would love to see! It had me pick only one answer so I chose the Freddy/ Plastik/ Myths one. Any plastik character as a soda would send me over the moon

Loved that they sent out this survey! I picked Marvel, Tv, and Freddy as my options, hoping that my picks help us get some really cool things coming our way in the future! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:13 am

digithor wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Just got an email from Funko with a survey about Funko Soda. It asked if I collect soda (yes), what is important to me about soda (it listed character choice, chase aspect, can design and low numbers as the 4 options to reorder) and what franchises I would like to see next.
Music, Marvel, Video Games, TV/Movies, Anime, Disney/ Pixar, Television, Freddy Funko/ Fantastik Plastik/ Myths, Sci-Fi, Cartoon, Sports, DC, Animated Characters, Icons/ History, Ad Icons, Horror, Star Wars, Harry Potter/ Fantastic Beasts

A few franchises we havent seen yet but would love to see! It had me pick only one answer so I chose the Freddy/ Plastik/ Myths one. Any plastik character as a soda would send me over the moon

Hrm that's neat to participate in, look forward to seeing a good amount of those franchises. Well besides having to find more room and wallet funds of course. lol

For the right character and design, room and wallet will always be accommodated! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:14 am

Being a My Hero Academia fan, love that there is a Bakugo Soda. Gonna have to take my chances and buy multiples to get the set.

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:29 am

Mr Yac wrote:

If you were just able to order a full case you’d get the set with a couple extra Donald , that is the way to go for sure here.

Was wondering if that's the way Donald would go. Makes sense, and makes the ratios slightly kinder, so I hope it goes that route for everyone trying for all 3 Caballeros!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:30 am

Definitely the 3 Caballeros! Lots of good options today, though! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:45 pm

Taken from FB but here's the NFT exclusive MUMMY FREDDY. Love the can art, I NEED this in my collection. Spooky plus Freddy plus Soda?
Sign. Me. Up.

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:58 pm

I'm sure it happened to you that you buy a soda and there's a missing pog/chip in it. It happened with a soda I bought at Funko Hollywood, I emailed Funko support and they copy-paste an answer saying they can't do anything and I have to report to the retailer... What is this??
Just want to know what you guys did when it happened to you? thanks
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:07 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Image
Taken from FB but here's the NFT exclusive MUMMY FREDDY. Love the can art, I NEED this in my collection. Spooky plus Freddy plus Soda?
Sign. Me. Up.

my initial first reaction was "thank goodness there's no chase" lol :freddy2:

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:08 pm

renardchua wrote:New Soda reveals for today:

The Office Michael Scott
The Office Creed Bratton
Umbrella Academy - Number 5
Popeye The Sailor Man
Tootsie Roll Mr. Owl
Killer Klown Spikey
MHA Bakugo
Donald Duck (3 Caballeros) - with Two chases!
Twinkie the Kid

What are your must haves?

[pics to follow]

I stocked for Popeye soda and Donald Duck (2 chases). Can't wait and what a great day it made with the sodas being revealed today. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:22 pm

finally an NFT set i'm interested in.... or should it be "oh no, finally an NFT set i'm interested in!"

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:14 pm

NickR2012 wrote:I'm sure it happened to you that you buy a soda and there's a missing pog/chip in it. It happened with a soda I bought at Funko Hollywood, I emailed Funko support and they copy-paste an answer saying they can't do anything and I have to report to the retailer... What is this??

Yep thats what they tell everyone sadly. The only time I have seen them act is if its the Funko Shop online that you bought the soda from.

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:58 pm

Hands down Los Tres Caballeros ... with Popeye and Twinkie taking a close 2nd and 3rd. I love the Popeye because the chase is so different. While the chase for Twinkie being gold is a little less popular, I just love the character!

My favorite sodas are those where the chase is a completely different mold. Flocked makes complete sense most of the time too!
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:01 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
NickR2012 wrote:I'm sure it happened to you that you buy a soda and there's a missing pog/chip in it. It happened with a soda I bought at Funko Hollywood, I emailed Funko support and they copy-paste an answer saying they can't do anything and I have to report to the retailer... What is this??

Yep thats what they tell everyone sadly. The only time I have seen them act is if its the Funko Shop online that you bought the soda from.

So when I got those 4 Harley Quinn con sodas that had the Savoie-Faire pogs in them (even before Savoie-Faire was even available) I got the same lazy response. I asked for replacement pogs again, and they agreed that if I sent them a photo of the sodas and the receipt that they would send them. I was so excited! Then the mail came a few months later ... 1 pog. LOL.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:06 pm

Katers wrote:

Loved that they sent out this survey! I picked Marvel, Tv, and Freddy as my options, hoping that my picks help us get some really cool things coming our way in the future! \:D/

I chose Star Wars, Disney, and Freddy :)
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:15 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Hrm that's neat to participate in, look forward to seeing a good amount of those franchises. Well besides having to find more room and wallet funds of course. lol

For the right character and design, room and wallet will always be accommodated! :mir1:

After today's review for halloween freddy nfts, that is the spot I am in. I am impressed with the designs they have for these cards and pops.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:30 am

digithor wrote:
After today's review for halloween freddy nfts, that is the spot I am in. I am impressed with the designs they have for these cards and pops.

i couldn't care less about the cards, but the pops and soda look great.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:29 am

Mr Yac wrote:
digithor wrote:

i couldn't care less about the cards, but the pops and soda look great.

Favorite? For me it's really close between the vampire and skeleton costume.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Soda”