What's your favorite Funko Pop Tee?

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
NCDS

Re: What's your favorite Funko Pop Tee?

Postby NCDS » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:02 am

Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:Just keep it all under the Disney umbrella :D

Wait, can I wear Scott Pilgrim to Disney? We better change to Nightmare before Chrismas

Well, you can always wear whatever you want — I feel like both are valid choices

I got made fun of as a kid, I always picked the weird stuff to wear. Fashion is never been my thing. I say I shake those Bullies of and mix and match ;-)
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:54 pm

NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:Wait, can I wear Scott Pilgrim to Disney? We better change to Nightmare before Chrismas

Well, you can always wear whatever you want — I feel like both are valid choices

I got made fun of as a kid, I always picked the weird stuff to wear. Fashion is never been my thing. I say I shake those Bullies of and mix and match ;-)

Boooo to the fashion police. Wear what you love. And you can never go wrong with a fan shirt.
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:52 pm

Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:Well, you can always wear whatever you want — I feel like both are valid choices

Boooo to the fashion police. Wear what you love. And you can never go wrong with a fan shirt.

I need to find some of pictures from when I was little and see if you still think that. Though my frilled Guns N Roses shirt was amazing. I am sure it's where my mom took me but I rarely saw fan stuff. I was so stoked to find that GNR shirt, apparently frills weren't cool. I also had a get down duck shirt, it was the closest I could find to a Howard the Duck shirt. It's probably why I am so obsessed with pop culture stuff. The first time I found an evil dead shirt I was in heaven, I wore that shirt into the ground.

Now I have so many Funko shirts I think I could go months without repeating.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:22 pm

NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:I got made fun of as a kid, I always picked the weird stuff to wear. Fashion is never been my thing. I say I shake those Bullies of and mix and match ;-)

I need to find some of pictures from when I was little and see if you still think that. Though my frilled Guns N Roses shirt was amazing. I am sure it's where my mom took me but I rarely saw fan stuff. I was so stoked to find that GNR shirt, apparently frills weren't cool. I also had a get down duck shirt, it was the closest I could find to a Howard the Duck shirt. It's probably why I am so obsessed with pop culture stuff. The first time I found an evil dead shirt I was in heaven, I wore that shirt into the ground.

You had me at GNR shirt. I didn't have anything cool until my teens.
But now I don't even have room in my closet for all the Funko tees I own
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:45 pm

Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:Boooo to the fashion police. Wear what you love. And you can never go wrong with a fan shirt.

Same, I had to buy those cubes and a folding thing to make them fit. I can't fold for the life of me.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:35 am

NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:I need to find some of pictures from when I was little and see if you still think that. Though my frilled Guns N Roses shirt was amazing. I am sure it's where my mom took me but I rarely saw fan stuff. I was so stoked to find that GNR shirt, apparently frills weren't cool. I also had a get down duck shirt, it was the closest I could find to a Howard the Duck shirt. It's probably why I am so obsessed with pop culture stuff. The first time I found an evil dead shirt I was in heaven, I wore that shirt into the ground.

Same, I had to buy those cubes and a folding thing to make them fit. I can't fold for the life of me.

The cube is a very good idea. I just have piles lol
Folding I can do myself so at least that's one less thing

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:10 pm

Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:You had me at GNR shirt. I didn't have anything cool until my teens.

We should have a folding lesson at SDCC, you can teach us all!
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:25 pm

NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:Same, I had to buy those cubes and a folding thing to make them fit. I can't fold for the life of me.

Haha, I'm not a retail professional or anything. I owe my folding (and wrapping) skills to my mom

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:47 pm

Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:The cube is a very good idea. I just have piles lol

Haha, I'm not a retail professional or anything. I owe my folding (and wrapping) skills to my mom

My mom just thinks you hang everything, problem solved.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

LakerSpartan117

Postby LakerSpartan117 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:11 am

After many shirts, the new MOTU GITD shirt from Target is my new favorite. The green Deku shirt from FYE is also up there.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:28 am

I am pretty happy with the Fundays shirt they had last year with the four mascots on the back. I also like the Bigfoot shirt from HQ!

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:20 pm

NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:We should have a folding lesson at SDCC, you can teach us all!

I do hang most things, especially those in regular rotation. But I've yet to get a house with a giant walk-in closet to accommodate everything

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:21 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:I am pretty happy with the Fundays shirt they had last year with the four mascots on the back. I also like the Bigfoot shirt from HQ!

Agreed. It was a nice shirt to mark the event. I was also super excited to get a Proto Punk tee

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:11 pm

Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:Haha, I'm not a retail professional or anything. I owe my folding (and wrapping) skills to my mom

I do hang most things, especially those in regular rotation. But I've yet to get a house with a giant walk-in closet to accommodate everything

When I see movies where the walk-in closet is as big as my living space I die a little inside.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:27 pm

NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:My mom just thinks you hang everything, problem solved.

When I see movies where the walk-in closet is as big as my living space I die a little inside.

When they giveaway houses in charity lotteries, the closet is one of the first things I want to see... then I cry a little

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:47 pm

Imagery wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:I am pretty happy with the Fundays shirt they had last year with the four mascots on the back. I also like the Bigfoot shirt from HQ!

Agreed. It was a nice shirt to mark the event. I was also super excited to get a Proto Punk tee

I forgot about those shirts. I ended up getting three of the four mascot shirts but none of them fit and they are still in the bag. Always planned to use them for pictures just never got around to it quite yet.

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:42 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Imagery wrote:

I forgot about those shirts. I ended up getting three of the four mascot shirts but none of them fit and they are still in the bag. Always planned to use them for pictures just never got around to it quite yet.

Nice! I only got the one, but it was my favorite. Wore it while watching the online event

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:08 am

My Favorite is my Batman Beyond tee!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:40 am

Easily my top 2 in my collection are the Jo Koy "Josep" tee and the navy Funko HQ Bigfoot tee. And my recent favorite is the Stranger Things Hellfire Club tee, which I'm still hunting for since I missed out on it.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

Return to “Other Funko Products”