Fundays Freddy Soda?

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Vteck

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Vteck » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:08 am

I would be surprised if we didnt see a freddy soda at fundays this year.
Hello I'm Victor!!

Pop count:2300

Dorbz count:110

Proto count:6

ImageImage

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:08 am

I'd love to see a Freddy Soda since we don't have one in our collection (yet). But since it's my first Fundays, I'm just grateful to have tickets and excited to see whatever Funko has planned for the Fundays exclusives.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:07 am

Vteck wrote:I would be surprised if we didnt see a freddy soda at fundays this year.

I really hope you’re right.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:41 am

It would be nice if they had a soda machine at the entrance and you had to use a token to get one. Something like they did with the protos at the last fundays.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:04 am

YeetGrimes wrote:Really hoping for a lot of Sodas! There's no way there won't be at least one given out. I wonder if we'll see any Soda protos too...

With the popularity of BlackLight and Soda…. My guess is we are going to have a super high chance of getting them!!! Pls pls let this be a good guess lol!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:06 am

willy wonka wrote:It would be nice if they had a soda machine at the entrance and you had to use a token to get one. Something like they did with the protos at the last fundays.

Oh ya that’s so fun! A grp of 10 and we put our hand into the hole and put we get a LE Soda!!!! Still feels so exited the last time during the proto when I pulled a Capt America proto!

Batcavehero24

Postby Batcavehero24 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:19 am

Black light Freddy Soda would be epic! Black light Freddy pop, 4 variants for fundays would be better tho
:SW7a:

MAKING FUN PREMIERE
FDO8
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
SDCC 06-07 15-23
FUNDAYS 18-19-22
FUNKON 21
WONDERCON 23

squidward

Postby squidward » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:47 am

Rantt wrote:
willy wonka wrote:It would be nice if they had a soda machine at the entrance and you had to use a token to get one. Something like they did with the protos at the last fundays.

Oh ya that’s so fun! A grp of 10 and we put our hand into the hole and put we get a LE Soda!!!! Still feels so exited the last time during the proto when I pulled a Capt America proto!

I love this idea though they would have to have a bunch of machines for everyone to get through the line in a reasonable time.
I really hope we see some new Sodas. I'm guessing that there will be 1 soda that everyone gets and it will have a chase.
My prediction is a 2000 piece Soda like the NYCC Freddy Soda with LE1700 common and LE300 chase.
I will be on the hunt for that chase if this occurs.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:51 am

Vteck wrote:I would be surprised if we didnt see a freddy soda at fundays this year.

That what Im thinking too. Its so popular now so I think a high chance we will be seeing them coming.
Just a collector who loves Funko!!

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:52 am

squidward wrote:
Rantt wrote:

I love this idea though they would have to have a bunch of machines for everyone to get through the line in a reasonable time.
I really hope we see some new Sodas. I'm guessing that there will be 1 soda that everyone gets and it will have a chase.
My prediction is a 2000 piece Soda like the NYCC Freddy Soda with LE1700 common and LE300 chase.
I will be on the hunt for that chase if this occurs.

It will be a chaos lol. For sure Rantt will be running around again lol

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:53 am

Batcavehero24 wrote:Black light Freddy Soda would be epic! Black light Freddy pop, 4 variants for fundays would be better tho

Yup a lot of us was like hoping for this to happen and this will be epic!

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:11 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:I mean...if there isn't a black light Freddy Soda at Fundays this year, I would be VERY surprised.

Considering how popular sodas are, I wouldn't be surprised if there is one, but it's be SUPER limited. Like LE 250 or less.
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:01 pm

thebigdog14 wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:I mean...if there isn't a black light Freddy Soda at Fundays this year, I would be VERY surprised.

Considering how popular sodas are, I wouldn't be surprised if there is one, but it's be SUPER limited. Like LE 250 or less.

I totally agree I am sure we will see a soda this year for sure! \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:18 pm

aprilyoufools wrote:I'd love to see a Freddy Soda since we don't have one in our collection (yet). But since it's my first Fundays, I'm just grateful to have tickets and excited to see whatever Funko has planned for the Fundays exclusives.

First Fundays, congrats =D> =D> =D>

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:20 pm

SpaceDude wrote:
thebigdog14 wrote:

I totally agree I am sure we will see a soda this year for sure! \:D/

I hope we do see a Blacklight Freddy Soda. I don't even care if it is super limited.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:33 pm

That's an excellent idea. Could be simple to do. Just a screen on a display box and someone drops a random SODA down a chute. Although I would like to see a real SODA machine, but the other idea was less expensive and quick.

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:45 pm

I really hope we get a Freddy soda for Fundays and it feels pretty likely.
Hi, I’m Steph.

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:47 pm

TheStephil wrote:I really hope we get a Freddy soda for Fundays and it feels pretty likely.

I totally agree. \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:56 pm

nightbodega wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:I'd love to see a Freddy Soda since we don't have one in our collection (yet). But since it's my first Fundays, I'm just grateful to have tickets and excited to see whatever Funko has planned for the Fundays exclusives.

First Fundays, congrats =D> =D> =D>

Thank you! Caz and I are super excited :D
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:31 am

Yeah a Soda is all but a certainty, I think. They did a gang of Freddy Dorbz in 2017 and Dorbz had been out about two years by then. Sodas have been around for about the same amount of time. I seem to recall every section got a different Freddy Dorbz in 2017. So I'm pretty confident that one prize patrol will have either an 1800(ish) LE single Freddy Soda or 4 different Freddy Sodas, one for each section. In 2018 the sections got 450 LE pieces, which would be perfect for the Soda chase ratio (375 common, 75 chase).

Sure the 4 different Freddy strategy would be kinda cruel to Freddy completionists, but it would definitely get the trading scene fired up afterward.
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:09 am

Rantt wrote:

Yeah that was really fun. I hope they do this it could also be soda proto or AP's
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:50 am

willy wonka wrote:
Rantt wrote:

Yeah that was really fun. I hope they do this it could also be soda proto or AP's

I’m happy with Soda protos or AP but somehow I’m more lean towards LE Soda Freddy just for Fundays!!!

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:24 pm

Rantt wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
Rantt wrote:Oh ya that’s so fun! A grp of 10 and we put our hand into the hole and put we get a LE Soda!!!! Still feels so exited the last time during the proto when I pulled a Capt America proto!

I’m happy with Soda protos or AP but somehow I’m more lean towards LE Soda Freddy just for Fundays!!!

Yeah LE freddy would be awesome. We wil find out in let than a month.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:22 pm

CoolNerd wrote:

That what Im thinking too. Its so popular now so I think a high chance we will be seeing them coming.

Yea definitely agree so hope its a cool mold/color way
Hello I'm Victor!!

ImageImage

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:23 pm

pberickp wrote:

There will be disappointed folks out there if there isnt one thats for sure.
Hello I'm Victor!!

ImageImage

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:45 pm

This is a really cool idea and I hope it does happen.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:34 pm

Vteck wrote:
pberickp wrote:

i think everyone expect some type of freddy soda but if i've learned anything from attending the last few fundays, its to expect the unexpected. if we don't end up with freddy sodas i would be surprised but i don't think i'd feel any bit of disappointment. :-k

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:48 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Vteck wrote:
pberickp wrote:I really hope you’re right.

i think everyone expect some type of freddy soda but if i've learned anything from attending the last few fundays, its to expect the unexpected. if we don't end up with freddy sodas i would be surprised but i don't think i'd feel any bit of disappointment. :-k

For sure i get that and yes expect the unexpected but i hope that those whishing for a freddy fundays soda can get it thats all.
Hello I'm Victor!!

ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:49 pm

Vteck wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Vteck wrote:

For sure i get that and yes expect the unexpected but i hope that those whishing for a freddy fundays soda can get it thats all.

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:01 pm

Rantt wrote:

That's an epic pull! That wall was a very weird but fun experience. I'd love to see them bring it back this year.
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:02 pm

I'm thinking at least a Freddy Soda, but it could be pretty Soda heavy too. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us!
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:05 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Vteck wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

haha no doubt
Hello I'm Victor!!

ImageImage

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:54 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:Interested to see if any soda shows up Fundays. I really like the Star Wars line and the fact that the heads bobble. I'm transitioning my Star Wars collection from POP! to soda!

I’ve also decided to focus my soda collection on Star Wars. Hopefully Funko takes their time with the releases and not all at once lol.
It’s me Lynda

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:56 pm

MajorLeaguePops wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:i still hold out some hope (slivers worth) that everyone will get a 6pack of freddy sodas in a cool fundays themed cooler. i can dream right?

You have a choice, 3 Freddy pops, or 6 Freddy sodas. You chose sodas every time?

I’d take the 3 Freddy pop
It’s me Lynda

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:57 pm

Black light Freddy maybe?
It’s me Lynda

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:02 pm

BadEugoogolizer wrote:Yeah a Soda is all but a certainty, I think. They did a gang of Freddy Dorbz in 2017 and Dorbz had been out about two years by then. Sodas have been around for about the same amount of time. I seem to recall every section got a different Freddy Dorbz in 2017. So I'm pretty confident that one prize patrol will have either an 1800(ish) LE single Freddy Soda or 4 different Freddy Sodas, one for each section. In 2018 the sections got 450 LE pieces, which would be perfect for the Soda chase ratio (375 common, 75 chase).

Sure the 4 different Freddy strategy would be kinda cruel to Freddy completionists, but it would definitely get the trading scene fired up afterward.

Excellent point, so there is a chance of possibly getting a Freddy soda, keeping my fingers crossed, but will gladly take and be thrilled with whatever Funko gives me. Fundays is so much fun.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:29 pm

Rantt wrote:
CoolNerd wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:
I don't see it in the BOF but maybe as one of the Team Table prizes, bit just my opinion.

Im more then happy as long there is at least one!!!!!

Imagine if that’s the case, 4 unique Blackloght Freddy Soda and it will be a heart attack trying to collect all 4!

Better bring things for trading purposes.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:30 pm

Lexi wrote:
BadEugoogolizer wrote:Yeah a Soda is all but a certainty, I think. They did a gang of Freddy Dorbz in 2017 and Dorbz had been out about two years by then. Sodas have been around for about the same amount of time. I seem to recall every section got a different Freddy Dorbz in 2017. So I'm pretty confident that one prize patrol will have either an 1800(ish) LE single Freddy Soda or 4 different Freddy Sodas, one for each section. In 2018 the sections got 450 LE pieces, which would be perfect for the Soda chase ratio (375 common, 75 chase).

Excellent point, so there is a chance of possibly getting a Freddy soda, keeping my fingers crossed, but will gladly take and be thrilled with whatever Funko gives me. Fundays is so much fun.

Agreed, I'm just so happy to be going, but I'm really hoping for a Freddy Soda, would be so cool.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:11 pm

Popfanatics wrote:

Black light Freddy maybe?

definitely would be cool to see that :freddy2:
Hello I'm Victor!!

ImageImage

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:38 pm

Really hope we get ‘Freddy as’ soda variants this year!
Instagram- calebshiny

Return to “Soda”