Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).

What's Next

Star Wars
33%
Pez
33%
Figures With Hats
19%
Music
15%

Total votes: 160

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

Postby willy wonka » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:49 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
Scotty wrote:.
I don't own him anymore, but I was always fond of this limited edition Angry Clown Wisecrack.

This guy was distributed at the GAMA Trade Show (Game Manufacturers Association) in Las Vegas, Nevada in mid-March, 2003. He was an LE 480.

Great wobbler Scotty! Hope your doing well too pal! The pandemic was a bit rough, but trying to get back into the swing of things, the way they use to be :-)

I’m loving all these wisecrack posts guys! The little clowns are definitely some of my fav’s!!

Always love seeing your posts Josh!!!!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:32 pm

Loving the shares this week everyone! This week I am going to do a combine Wobbler Wednesday/Throwback Thursday post since I was a little busy on Wednesday! I love that this week the theme seems to be Wisecracks! I love the Wisecracks line, I happen to get lucky a while back and came across two display series 1 and 2! I can't choose a favorite between the series the both are so unique and cool! \:D/ I hope everyone has been well! The weekend is so close! Don't forget to smile my friends!

As Always,
-Wobble On!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:26 am

Epic displays Tate!

SpaceDude wrote:Loving the shares this week everyone! This week I am going to do a combine Wobbler Wednesday/Throwback Thursday post since I was a little busy on Wednesday! I love that this week the theme seems to be Wisecracks! I love the Wisecracks line, I happen to get lucky a while back and came across two display series 1 and 2! I can't choose a favorite between the series the both are so unique and cool! \:D/ I hope everyone has been well! The weekend is so close! Don't forget to smile my friends!

As Always,
-Wobble On!
Spoiler: show
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014