Buy your wax now!

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
tompate122

Re: Buy your wax now!

Postby tompate122 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:12 pm

So glad Crypto allowed withdraws so I can finally complete my Kelloggs royalty set.

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:22 am

To load up on wax or not. Hmmm...

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:42 am

I wish I could buy and build up for the uptick.
In New York, however, you can't buy crypto yet.
Probably they haven't figured out how NY can make money from it - once that happens then we will be able.
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Beaniiman

Postby Beaniiman » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:13 pm

RedRoo wrote:some may not watch the wax perforamce index but crypto over all seems to be having a big downturn atm so if you want to i say load up a little on wax to finish buying those last little bits you need for royalty.

But when I have it, it burns a hole in my wallet ;p
ßeaniiman :freddy3:

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:18 pm

Beaniiman wrote:
RedRoo wrote:some may not watch the wax perforamce index but crypto over all seems to be having a big downturn atm so if you want to i say load up a little on wax to finish buying those last little bits you need for royalty.

But when I have it, it burns a hole in my wallet ;p

True statement. I can't seem to hold on to WAX for longer than a week. Something always drops or something always catches my eye on Ahub... lol

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:50 pm

I'm quite new to Wax. I've dabbled in Etherium and Bitcoin in the past, but not much. Am I correct in assuming Wax is similar to other crypto currencies, in that its value will rise and fall based on the market. Supply and Demand? Is there a finite amount of Wax like some other crypto?

When I was in my Wax Cloud Wallet and looked at buying some Wax, I had to select a service. What services do you recommend? Which ones do you recommend staying away from?

Thanks for the help.
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

Shadowfyre

Postby Shadowfyre » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:50 pm

Scotty wrote:I'm quite new to Wax. I've dabbled in Etherium and Bitcoin in the past, but not much. Am I correct in assuming Wax is similar to other crypto currencies, in that its value will rise and fall based on the market. Supply and Demand? Is there a finite amount of Wax like some other crypto?

When I was in my Wax Cloud Wallet and looked at buying some Wax, I had to select a service. What services do you recommend? Which ones do you recommend staying away from?

Thanks for the help.

Hi There! I'm pretty new as well, BUT I have been playing around and buying the MLP NFTs and here is what I have observed:

I have seen the value of WAX fluctuate in my AtomicHub account so I do believe the value of WAX can fluctuate like any other coin. I have not seen it make massive fluctuations in my time purchasing and transferring.

I already had a Crypto.com account so I purchase my WAX from there, however I did have to wait 24 hours to send my WAX to AtomicHub because it had to whitelist the new wallet address - this happened to me twice, once when I set up the wallet and sent the 5 WAX and then the second time when my real wallet address was assigned. I'm sure there is a way around this, I just haven't figured it out yet.

I also believe that there is a way to send WAX back to Crypto.com and convert to USD (if you want to wheel and deal NFTs :)) I personally have not tried this, but I know there are some pretty reliable videos out there. I just Googled what I was looking for and found a lot of how to videos.

Hope my observations and experiences helps a bit, I'm sure there are others with way more experience than me. :)
Hi, my name is Shady or as some would say Randi with an i

World of Warcraft Veteran & Feral Druid main

I have been collecting for about 8 years now - I attended my first Fundays in 2017!

Very first pop - Godzilla (Burning)

I currently collect:
*Anything that looks interesting!
*Maleficent* - would someday LOVE to own a Maleficent dragon proto!
Some Disney, Sonic, Godzilla & Freddys!

My personality matches my avatar :mal:

squidward

Postby squidward » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:17 am

gokou105 wrote:
divade23 wrote:
gokou105 wrote:
What's his fee? I was thinking about it

i believe its 4% Jeff Viergutz if i remember right. ive gotten some from him. very easy transaction.

Yea, I've seen his name around in that group...thanks!

I have also purchased wax from him and it was a very quick and easy transaction.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

gokou105
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby gokou105 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:43 am

squidward wrote:
gokou105 wrote:
divade23 wrote:i believe its 4% Jeff Viergutz if i remember right. ive gotten some from him. very easy transaction.

Yea, I've seen his name around in that group...thanks!

I have also purchased wax from him and it was a very quick and easy transaction.

Agreed!!! So have I
Calvin

Hauntslice

Postby Hauntslice » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:29 am

I need to load up like I used too. Recently I've only been buying when I wanted to buy redeemable.

squidward

Postby squidward » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:05 pm

Hauntslice wrote:I need to load up like I used too. Recently I've only been buying when I wanted to buy redeemable.

Yes, I have followed the same strategy. If you buy wax and hold it for a very short period of time right before you make a purchase, then you have very minimal exposure to the cryptocurrency prices.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

Return to “NFT/Digital”