Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).

What's Next

Star Wars
33%
Pez
33%
Figures With Hats
19%
Music
15%

Total votes: 160

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Re: Wobbler Wednesday Thread!- FREESTYLE

Postby BigM » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:19 pm

Random wobbler Wednesday pic.

Just like Deadpool this thread won’t die!

Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:23 pm

Seeing those Hucks never get old Scotty! Nice Deadpool Big M! This week is going to be some cereal icons. My favorite Honey Smacks. Enjoy and as always wobble on my friends!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:42 pm

Some very cool wobblers guys!! I so miss hunting after some of the grailiest of grail wobblers, as I’ve been very lucky to acquire so many!

Scott, you will always have me very jealous of those amazing giant Hucks, especially those two LE3’s!
Mickey, I do love some Deadpool, and that proto is fire!
TJ, those ad icons are some of my favorites as well! Appealing for the eyes and the breakfast!

In honor of Wobbler Wednesday & the recent movie, here is my white Elvis wobbler proto set. Now if I could only get someone to part with an all white bobble breeze proto [-o< 8-[ [-o< :cheese:

COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 am

I missed Wednesday again. Well, all the days seem to be the same to me now #retiredlife.

Thanks Mickey for keeping it going, and Tim. Always nice to here from you Josh (who could you mean about the white Elvis Bobble Breeze proto--let's talk).

Cereal Wobblers are one of my favorite sub-sets of the Wobbler world. So, I'll follow Tim's lead.
For those not familiar with the Program Exchange Wobblers, here's the link to one of my old posts viewtopic.php?f=119&t=15&p=686591&hilit=program+exchange#p686591

Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:28 am

Great shares this week!
Tj. Can’t go wrong with the ad icons. Classic and are some great pieces.
Josh, hope you can get the missing Elvis. Great set of protos!
Scotty, it’s been a while since I’ve read that thread. Such a cool set.
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:15 pm

Scotty wrote:I missed Wednesday again. Well, all the days seem to be the same to me now #retiredlife.

Thanks Mickey for keeping it going, and Tim. Always nice to here from you Josh (who could you mean about the white Elvis Bobble Breeze proto--let's talk).

Cereal Wobblers are one of my favorite sub-sets of the Wobbler world. So, I'll follow Tim's lead.
For those not familiar with the Program Exchange Wobblers, here's the link to one of my old posts https://www.funkofunatic.com/viewtopic. ... ge#p686591

Great ad icon wobbler set Scott! So many fun pieces!!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:36 am

I don't have these Snowbirds in my collection any longer, but thought I'd post them as something you don't see too often. The 12" bank wasn't a wobbler, he was a vinyl bank. The Snowbird is one of the pieces I regret letting go during my big downsizing. #-o

Here's a blurb from an old web site about the Snowbird: "He's Nashville's most recognized television personality. Maybe it's because he wears earmuffs and a scarf year-round. Or maybe it's because he has webbed feet. Or maybe it's just because WSMV's SnowBird is a personable penguin who has become synonymous with winter school closing reports in the Mid-South."

Have a great Wobbler Wednesday!!

Image Image

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:53 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Seeing those Hucks never get old Scotty! Nice Deadpool Big M! This week is going to be some cereal icons. My favorite Honey Smacks. Enjoy and as always wobble on my friends!

You actually made my Wednesday with these beauties. I love all things cereal Ad icons and these are fantastic looking. You’re so lucky to have them. Thanks for the share. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:43 am

Thanks so much to Brett aka CaseyJones14 for surprising me with my very first Wacky Wobbler!! I'm truly grateful and now, I can't wait to add more into my collection! \:D/

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:21 pm

As the years go by, I find myself able to relate to the "Grey Hairded" Beatnik more and more lol . Unlike me though, this guy was given out at the 2002 First Annual Freddy Awards. I believe he is LE 48.
I be Chris

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:26 pm

It's always awesome and amazing to see all the generosity that the Funko family brings out. Marc that is an absolute favorite of mine and great first Wacky Wobbler. Hopefully many more to come! Keeping with the generosity and the Beatniks theme Chris. I have to share what Scotty gave me a couple years ago. I'm sure Scotty can chime in here with all the exact details on the Beatniks. Thank you again Scotty! Enjoy and as always wobble on my friends!

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:26 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:It's always awesome and amazing to see all the generosity that the Funko family brings out. Marc that is an absolute favorite of mine and great first Wacky Wobbler. Hopefully many more to come! Keeping with the generosity and the Beatniks theme Chris. I have to share what Scotty gave me a couple years ago. I'm sure Scotty can chime in here with all the exact details on the Beatniks. Thank you again Scotty! Enjoy and as always wobble on my friends!

They looks so great all together. Awesome set!
I be Chris

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:24 pm

Well I'm going to have to go with some more cereal icons. Not my favorite cereals But definitely some great memories. As always wobble on my friends!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/n3fszA0.jpg[/img]
Last edited by TJLAUTERBACH on Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:25 pm

Looks like with the tech issues, some pictures aren't posting--at least not on my computer. So, I'll just say hi. Hi. I missed last Wednesday because I was out on the ocean in the Caribbean.

Congrats Marc on your first Wobbler. Classic Bone Daddy. Hard to go wrong with that.

Love the Beatniks. That was a tough one to let go of because I LOVE sets. But I'm happy they're in a great collection with Tim--and they're actually pretty close to me, so I can go visit. The info I have on these pieces goes like this: As most know, the Beatnik is an original Funko character. Mike Becker apparently modeled the character after his nephew, but wasn't sure of what color to make his hair. So, in 2001, he went with an initial production run of 3,000 pieces, 1500 blonde and 1500 brown hair. The final total for the brown hair was reported at 9,854. In 2002, 480 red-haired Beatniks were produced and randomly inserted into the cases of brown-haired Beatniks. Also in 2002, the 48 gray-haired Beatniks arrived on the scene, given out to invited guests at the First Annual Freddy Awards in Seattle, which was the pre-cursor to Fun Days. If my memory of what I read serves me, the Freddy Awards was mostly a thank you from Mike Becker to his loyal retailers. Some cool stuff came out of that gathering. [It's times like this I miss kevinbuddha, the historian. He knew this stuff from first-hand accounts; my knowledge comes from asking a million questions when I first started collecting, and reading a lot, and writing it down.]
Image Image

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:32 pm

Scotty,
Summer flew by and we still haven't gotten together. Jen is slowly recovering from surgery so maybe a few more weeks and we can try and get together. It just seems like with 4 kids I can never find time to do anything. Fingers crossed it is sooner rather than later.

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:46 am

Scotty wrote:Geez, it took my 30 minutes to find the award winners. I'm getting old. Congrats Renard on a well-deserved honor--that's a big one!!

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Congrats on the award Renard! I was looking for you and Mickey but never could hook up. Ran into Snackdaddy at the pool and he said I just missed you both. Someday we need to all get together and hangout.

BigM wrote:Very well deserved award Renard! It was so cool hearing your name get announced.

Thank you Scotty, Mickey and Tim for the warm greetings from Fundays. It was really a shock from my end. Truly humbled and honored. Hope to be able to meet y'all next year at Fundays (and hang out and have some quick selfies) :D

My apologies as I have been AWOL in this thread for some time - but now I am back! :D

Great shares as well - loving the Beatniks and the Ad Icons + plus the Daddy!

Anyway, I haven’t really gotten a lot of stuff in the Wobbler side of things recently, but finally - was able to add this bad boy to the collection!

Magic, an Old Navy mascot, which I believe is also one of the hard to find pieces in the early Funko days - OGs will know! :D (and the box came in minty fresh too!) - Happy to add this!

And hope we can get some additional information from the OGs here with regards to this Wobbler! Cheers and Wobble On, everyone!

Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:57 pm

Nice pick-up Renard. Magic in a box is a very good find. Here's what I have in my box of knowledge (aka database) about Magic.

Comment 1: "Made in 2000 as an Old Navy employee motivational giveaway. Magic is the name of their mascot dog. A total of 7,000 Wobbler's were made. No variations known."

Comment 2: "I think this Wobbler would be a super duper tough find in a minty fresh box if it wasn't for "That Toy Guy" who actually put this deal between Funko and Old Navy together. "That Toy Guy" was smart enough to hold a few of these incredible looking promotional Wobblers and make them available on the secondary market. If not for that, I could imagine all of the minimum wage, high school students that got this simply discarding or thrashing the box and making the Magic Wobbler look like a rag doll. Anyways, he is out there and he brings a premium as he should."

I love the ad icons. After Hanna-Barbera, they're my favorite subset. And looking through my ad icon pieces, I just love this one. I ate Quake as a kid, not Quisp, but Quisp makes an excellent Wobbler. Always makes me smile. I never understood why Funko didn't make a Quake Wobbler. At least they made up for it with their Vynl line and Soda Vinyl too.

Image Image

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:27 pm

Love the shares and knowledge Scotty and Renard. I'm going to have to go with some more cereal icons again, since it didn'tshow up last time. Not my favorite cereals But definitely some great memories. As always wobble on my friends!

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:39 am

I have also. MIA on here for the last couple of weeks too between the board having the technical difficulties and also life stuff. Will try to be back on here more and hopefully post again soon.
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:19 pm

These mascots/ad icons are making me want to share some of the same! I’ll pull something out for this upcoming Wednesday :rabbit: :smt004
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:14 am

Happy Wednesday again - you know what it means- it’s wobbler Wednesday sharing time! ;)

This week - I’ll play along the Funko Photo A Day theme today (Favorite Fandom) and share my Batman Wobblers from the OG days to the modern wobbler days! (And plus one of it’s close cousins - Funko Force)

Also, any chase would anybody know if Batman Wobblers have chrome bases as chase like the Marvel/Star Wars ones? ;)

Wobble On, everyone!

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:50 pm

Lovin' your Batmans, Renard. I'm a big Adam West Batman fan - my favorite show as a kid. Here's my shelf dedicated to that fandom.

I'm so glad I got to meet Adam West at NYCC to get his autograph a few years before he died. Those two autographs are the only autographs I own; only autographs I've ever been interested in.

Image Image

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:26 pm

Love the Batmans Renard and Scotty. Wish I took a picture of my Batman collection. Maybe next week. This week I'm going with PEZ. These are some awesome pieces and they give treats. What else could you ask for. As always everyone wobble on my friends!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:02 pm

Wow a week flies by some times. This week I got a few extra minutes to take a picture of my Batman collection. Enjoy everyone! As always wobble on my friends!

tlaloc666

Postby tlaloc666 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:55 pm

Today was cleaning day and finally put together my top grials of my favorite character !!! :evil:

Kyko here !!

Tik tok : @kyko_tj
Tijuana The Happiest Place on Earth !!

Funko events attended
Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night
Fundays 2017
Premiere Making Fun
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
HQ Hollywood Opening 2019
ECCC VIrtual Con 2020
Summer Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2021
Funko Fright Night 2 NYC 2022

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:16 am

Happy Wobbler Wednesday, so many great shares the past few weeks! For this week I want to share a special piece a hand painted Hula Freddy! This specific Freddy was never produced custom and was from Mike Becker! This is such a special piece and I am so glad to have it in the collection! I hope everyone has been well and the weekend is so close! Don't forget to smile my friend's! ;-)
-Wobble On!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:54 am

SpaceDude wrote:Happy Wobbler Wednesday, so many great shares the past few weeks! For this week I want to share a special piece a hand painted Hula Freddy! This specific Freddy was never produced custom and was from Mike Becker! This is such a special piece and I am so glad to have it in the collection! I hope everyone has been well and the weekend is so close! Don't forget to smile my friend's! ;-)
-Wobble On!

Congrats again!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:14 pm

Sweet Wednesday Wobblers guys!

tlaloc666 wrote:Today was cleaning day and finally put together my top grials of my favorite character !!! :evil:

Definitely some good taste here pal :headbang:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

tlaloc666

Postby tlaloc666 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:21 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:Sweet Wednesday Wobblers guys!

tlaloc666 wrote:Today was cleaning day and finally put together my top grials of my favorite character !!! :evil:

Definitely some good taste here pal :headbang:

Old school is the way bro !! :cheers:
Kyko here !!

Tik tok : @kyko_tj
Tijuana The Happiest Place on Earth !!

Funko events attended
Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night
Fundays 2017
Premiere Making Fun
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
HQ Hollywood Opening 2019
ECCC VIrtual Con 2020
Summer Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2021
Funko Fright Night 2 NYC 2022

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:07 pm

Well, I missed this week, but some great posts.

Very nice Batman set, Tim. I see you tracked down the neon Huck soda, too. I was able to snag the regular and the chase. Now i just have to get the NFT PoP to be Huck-complete again.

Kyko, great picture. That 20-inch LE6 Pink Diablo is a great piece. I used to have one before I downsized. I regret letting that one go. The crystals are so cool, too. Very nice!!

Tate, I've never seen that piece before. Love it. Congrats!
Image Image

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:56 am

Great shares everyone. Love the Batmans, Diablos and the custom Freddy piece. :cheers:

This week - lemme share set that I am still trying to complete, Looney Tunes!

Missing some few main characters Taz, Tweety, Porky right now (as well as the Christmas ones) - and will hunt down the Gossamer/Evil Sciencist SDCC Two-packs! ;)

Wobble On, everyone! :D

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:44 pm

Diablo's are amazing Kyko! Nice Looney Tunes Renard. This week I'm going with Scotty's favorite Huck. Now I don't have anywhere near the number of Hucks Scotty has. But just a couple of these bad boys. Enjoy everyone and as always wobble on my friends!

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:07 pm

Love the Looney Tunes Renard. As much as I loved HB cartoons, Bugs Bunny cartoons were probably my favorite.

Great share Tim--always nice to see some Huck love :)
Image Image

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:53 pm

Loving the latest wacky wobbler posts guys! So many terrific and fun pieces! My picture, which was intended to follow the pics from a few weeks back with the ad icons, is a piece I’ve never shared publicly before but a rather unique wobbler! This was a true grail that I desperately sought after for years, and even though it’s spent a good bit of time with me now, it’s still one that always catches my eyes when strolling through the hoards of toys.

The best part of being a wacky wobbler collector and seeing these weekly posts, is that there really is no end to the number of super cool pieces to find out there, whether really rare or common!! Keep having fun ya’ll!! :compress:

COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:49 pm

Very nice Boo Berry Swirl, Josh. What a great piece. I'm pretty sure you know the history, but thought I'd share for those that don't.

Here's a post from Brian in 2009: Funko is going to auction off some cool RARE stuff for various charitable causes in the few months. I attached some images as well. The first bunch will be some "old school" colored protos pulled from our factories plastic room. Some cool old ones. All are 1 of 3. I do not know if during the Becker Era these were colored protos or not. Each will be signed by myself on the bottom of the base to verify what era they came from. We grabbed some cool ones!!! We will auction 1 each. The second bunch will be a new technique we are EXPERIMENTING with. We ran ONLY 6 Booberry's in a colored plastic swirl. Meaning we took 3 different colored plastics and swirled the plastics together to make one of a kind marbled wonders. Each of the 6 is totally unique. We added only TOUCHES of paint. The swirls are actual plastic. Tres COOL! They will also be signed and numbered by myself. We are auctioning off 2 of the 6!!!!

If the 6 swirl are in number order, it looks like you have #2. I have #3. Very cool!

For my post this week, I present a new set of Wobblers I recently acquired. I had a few pieces in my trimmed down collection that just weren't speaking to me anymore, so I pulled them and bought these...

I always wanted the McDonald's Wobblers, but never tracked them down, well, at least until now. It was Ross (PopTartDownUnder) posting his set in the Wobbler dance that rejuvenated my interest in getting these (thank you Ross). And thank you Ken for hooking me up!!
Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:11 pm

Congrats on the Boo Berry Josh! Scotty thank you for the little history lesson on the Boo Berry swirl! That Boo Berry is such a cool unique piece! Also Scotty congrats on finally tracking down the Mcdonald's Wobblers those are great!! \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:45 am

Scotty wrote:.
Very nice Boo Berry Swirl, Josh. What a great piece. I'm pretty sure you know the history, but thought I'd share for those that don't.

Here's a post from Brian in 2009: Funko is going to auction off some cool RARE stuff for various charitable causes in the few months. I attached some images as well. The first bunch will be some "old school" colored protos pulled from our factories plastic room. Some cool old ones. All are 1 of 3. I do not know if during the Becker Era these were colored protos or not. Each will be signed by myself on the bottom of the base to verify what era they came from. We grabbed some cool ones!!! We will auction 1 each. The second bunch will be a new technique we are EXPERIMENTING with. We ran ONLY 6 Booberry's in a colored plastic swirl. Meaning we took 3 different colored plastics and swirled the plastics together to make one of a kind marbled wonders. Each of the 6 is totally unique. We added only TOUCHES of paint. The swirls are actual plastic. Tres COOL! They will also be signed and numbered by myself. We are auctioning off 2 of the 6!!!!

If the 6 swirl are in number order, it looks like you have #2. I have #3. Very cool!

For my post this week, I present a new set of Wobblers I recently acquired. I had a few pieces in my trimmed down collection that just weren't speaking to me anymore, so I pulled them and bought these...

I always wanted the McDonald's Wobblers, but never tracked them down, well, at least until now. It was Ross (PopTartDownUnder) posting his set in the Wobbler dance that rejuvenated my interest in getting these (thank you Ross). And thank you Ken for hooking me up!!

I don't know why but those McDonald's wobblers freak me out. Great share though Tate. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:11 pm

It's that time of week again. Wobble on!!

I was watching some very strange sci-fi movies over the weekend, from the 50's. So many bad movies. :roflmao: :roflmao: There were some good ones, I'm sure, but most of the ones I watch are in sheer amazement at their strangeness. Most of them I don't make it all the way through. But I find it oddly fun to watch what writers/directors/producers of that era thought was worthy of all that time and money.

Appropriately, I offer these great Wobblers...

Image Image

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:35 pm

Scotty wrote:.
It's that time of week again. Wobble on!!

I was watching some very strange sci-fi movies over the weekend, from the 50's. So many bad movies. :roflmao: :roflmao: There were some good ones, I'm sure, but most of the ones I watch are in sheer amazement at their strangeness. Most of them I don't make it all the way through. But I find it oddly fun to watch what writers/directors/producers of that era thought was worthy of all that time and money.

Appropriately, I offer these great Wobblers...

Awesome stuff. I debated on getting the fly pez wobbler a while back. I passed on it as I would need to get the rest of that set.

Thanks for sharing.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:16 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:Loving the latest wacky wobbler posts guys! So many terrific and fun pieces! My picture, which was intended to follow the pics from a few weeks back with the ad icons, is a piece I’ve never shared publicly before but a rather unique wobbler! This was a true grail that I desperately sought after for years, and even though it’s spent a good bit of time with me now, it’s still one that always catches my eyes when strolling through the hoards of toys.

The best part of being a wacky wobbler collector and seeing these weekly posts, is that there really is no end to the number of super cool pieces to find out there, whether really rare or common!! Keep having fun ya’ll!! :compress:

Ooooo, that's a beauty, Josh! Thanks for sharing!
I be Chris

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”