Funko Field Webbly plush

Funko has gone soft on us! Soft as in plush toys that is, so grab a comfy toy or two and come talk to us about them. Plushes, Fabrikations, and Mopeez, oh my!
User avatar
scullysdad
Posts: 3133
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby scullysdad » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:06 pm

My wife and I are heading to Seattle in July and will be going to a game 7/14 at Funko Field. The Aquasox promo schedule is out now and the giveaway for that day is a Webbly plush.

Image
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

User avatar
supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3652
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby supertoygiant » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:08 pm

Have a great time!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.



ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

User avatar
renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year
Posts: 4250
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby renardchua » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:28 pm

Pre-SDCC festivities I would suppose? :D

Have fun at the game and don’t forget to stop over at Funko HQ! :)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Image

User avatar
scullysdad
Posts: 3133
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby scullysdad » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:43 pm

renardchua wrote:Pre-SDCC festivities I would suppose? :D

Have fun at the game and don’t forget to stop over at Funko HQ! :)


I have a friend getting married that weekend - he almost didn’t have us in attendance if he had picked the date a week later and was at the same time as SDCC lol

The plan is Friday at HQ, do a Boeing tour, and then Funko Field before the wedding the next day.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

User avatar
FireEmblemZack
Posts: 3862
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am
Location: Vancouver, WA
Contact:

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:50 pm

Oooo fun!!!!! Enjoy the Washington goodness!!!!!
Yeah the Funko Field schedule for the upcoming year looks great! A Freddy Funko soda too! In August!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend
Image

NightStyle
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:24 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby NightStyle » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:52 pm

That's so awesome, have a safe trip. I am hoping I can go for the other giveaways

User avatar
renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year
Posts: 4250
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby renardchua » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:52 am

scullysdad wrote:
Spoiler: show
My wife and I are heading to Seattle in July and will be going to a game 7/14 at Funko Field. The Aquasox promo schedule is out now and the giveaway for that day is a Webbly plush.

Image


They already unveiled it on Everett Aquasox social media accounts - its a give-away on June 2nd and July 14th :)

Image
Image
Image

Looks really good - a perfect souvenir for your trip :)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Image

User avatar
scullysdad
Posts: 3133
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby scullysdad » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:25 pm

renardchua wrote:They already unveiled it on Everett Aquasox social media accounts - its a give-away on June 2nd and July 14th :)

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image


Looks really good - a perfect souvenir for your trip :)


Thanks Renard, it actually looks super cute. I am still a little bummed we aren't there for the Freddy Soda but this will still be a welcome piece in the collection.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

User avatar
darqa
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:55 am
Contact:

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby darqa » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:23 pm

scullysdad wrote:
renardchua wrote:Pre-SDCC festivities I would suppose? :D

Have fun at the game and don’t forget to stop over at Funko HQ! :)


I have a friend getting married that weekend - he almost didn’t have us in attendance if he had picked the date a week later and was at the same time as SDCC lol

The plan is Friday at HQ, do a Boeing tour, and then Funko Field before the wedding the next day.


That would have been his bad for choosing a date conflicting with SDCC lol

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 5907
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby lavery01 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:14 pm

renardchua wrote:
scullysdad wrote:
Spoiler: show
My wife and I are heading to Seattle in July and will be going to a game 7/14 at Funko Field. The Aquasox promo schedule is out now and the giveaway for that day is a Webbly plush.

Image


They already unveiled it on Everett Aquasox social media accounts - its a give-away on June 2nd and July 14th :)

Image
Image
Image

Looks really good - a perfect souvenir for your trip :)



He’s a cute little treat for the attendees. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
bluesnote
Posts: 673
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:25 pm
Location: Southern California (OC & IE)
Contact:

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby bluesnote » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:01 pm

This looks incredible! The attention to detail and size are amazing. Really cool plush!
Image

User avatar
scullysdad
Posts: 3133
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby scullysdad » Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:29 am

We made it to Funko Field and got our Webbly. Here he is sitting back and enjoying a pretzel lol

Image
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

ManilliQuackenbo
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:58 pm

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby ManilliQuackenbo » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:31 pm

Absolutely adorable!

User avatar
Oatmealman
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:40 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ

Re: Funko Field Webbly plush

Postby Oatmealman » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:39 pm

Such a fun giveaway for the game. Super jealous of you Scully
Image
Matt
IG Oatmealman2287


Return to “Plush”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users