The Enigmatic Ahsoka SDCC Hall H POP 74 (3/5/24) the COUNT continues)

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Mawhonic7

Re: The Enigmatic Ahsoka SDCC Hall H POP

Postby Mawhonic7 » Wed May 24, 2023 11:34 am

NoobMaster69 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
Dahrayyal wrote:Man, still hoping to get this one. I’ve seen a few people around me have it and it’s so crazy. I’m wondering what it will be worth once all the pieces are out in the wild. Probably more of a long term wait now

I want one too, since I’ve been an Ahsoka fan since day 1. :bounce:

Day 1?
I’m assuming her first appearance in clone wars?
I’ll admit - it took me a few episodes to really get into her character but she’s easily one of my favorites. The whole clone wars series is my favorite arc of Star Wars.

Her character sure seemed like one fans were going to hate, huh? After a bit of a rough start, she grew on me and now she’s one of my favorites.
Hi! I’m Eric

Bry2487

Postby Bry2487 » Wed May 24, 2023 11:39 am

I have all the Star Wars exclusive and need her to fulfill my collection. This is a must have but the price is too much to bare ](*,)

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Wed May 24, 2023 12:52 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
NoobMaster69 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:I want one too, since I’ve been an Ahsoka fan since day 1. :bounce:

Day 1?
I’ll admit - it took me a few episodes to really get into her character but she’s easily one of my favorites. The whole clone wars series is my favorite arc of Star Wars.

Her character sure seemed like one fans were going to hate, huh? After a bit of a rough start, she grew on me and now she’s one of my favorites.

I was a HUGE Clone Wars shorts fan. So when this new movie came out with a new style of animation and the words "sky guy" and "snips" it was super hard to like. Now its my favorite Star Wars content outside the OT. And Bo Katan and Captain Rex and Ahsoka are three of my top ten characters of all time.

If you watch Mandalorian or will watch Ahsoka. Its pretty much required reading to either watch all of Clone Wars and Rebels lol. Or just youtube summary of Ahsoka. Bo Katan. Captain Rex. Darksaber. Now knowing that stuff you are probably missing out on 80% of the continuity and enjoyment of those characters. My friend was like are Bo Katan and Boba fett siblings ? And how many black colored sabers are out there. My nerd heart was in PAIN.
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Wed May 24, 2023 12:53 pm

Double post my bad.

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Wed May 24, 2023 2:38 pm

Dahrayyal wrote:Man, still hoping to get this one. I’ve seen a few people around me have it and it’s so crazy. I’m wondering what it will be worth once all the pieces are out in the wild. Probably more of a long term wait now

I am on the long term wait as well hopefully the prices drop significantly.
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

MaxFMusic

Postby MaxFMusic » Wed May 24, 2023 3:13 pm

Hoping these will show up someday lol, maybe Fundays revival this year?
Max F.
Media Scorer, Composer, and Trumpeter
Collecting since November 2013
Funatic Member since July 2022
200+ Funko products in my collection :freddy1:

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Wed May 24, 2023 11:24 pm

ocwankenobi wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:
NoobMaster69 wrote:
Day 1?

I was a HUGE Clone Wars shorts fan. So when this new movie came out with a new style of animation and the words "sky guy" and "snips" it was super hard to like. Now its my favorite Star Wars content outside the OT. And Bo Katan and Captain Rex and Ahsoka are three of my top ten characters of all time.

If you watch Mandalorian or will watch Ahsoka. Its pretty much required reading to either watch all of Clone Wars and Rebels lol. Or just youtube summary of Ahsoka. Bo Katan. Captain Rex. Darksaber. Now knowing that stuff you are probably missing out on 80% of the continuity and enjoyment of those characters. My friend was like are Bo Katan and Boba fett siblings ? And how many black colored sabers are out there. My nerd heart was in PAIN.

Snips and Skyguy nearly halted my interest in the Clone Wars but my God, the show took huge leaps and bounds and like you said, it became an integral part of Star Wars and changed how we look at the prequels in such a profound way.
Hi! I’m Eric

Blitzfreeze

Postby Blitzfreeze » Thu May 25, 2023 12:48 am

hpellot wrote:

100% once the other 470 get released prices are going to tank.
ImageImageImage
SDCC 1999-2023

basvanderwerff

Postby basvanderwerff » Thu May 25, 2023 9:55 am

Blitzfreeze wrote:
hpellot wrote:

Ye i think we just have to be quick at that point cause despite prices will likely be high they probally gonna sell fast!

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Thu May 25, 2023 10:19 am

hpellot wrote:

I am praying that prices come down so that I can eventually own one!

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu May 25, 2023 10:25 am

runtodere wrote:
hpellot wrote:

I am praying that prices come down so that I can eventually own one!

I agree I hope it comes down as well.
ImageImageImage

kristineisjoy

Postby kristineisjoy » Thu May 25, 2023 2:21 pm

Great stories and tips in here guys. thanks
LOVING MY FUNKOS!!!!

Lobstercrossing

Postby Lobstercrossing » Thu May 25, 2023 2:32 pm

Hoping there's another Hall H panel w/ goodie box again this year at SDCC. Stood around at the prize redemption for probably an hour trying to trade for an Ahsoka, when I discovered that they were never handed out. I know some were handed out at WonderCon, but not sure how many in total.
My real name is Noah, but you can call me... Noah.

Lobstercrossing

Postby Lobstercrossing » Thu May 25, 2023 2:34 pm

Dv8sian wrote:So Interesting conversation I had over the weekend. I was at NinjaXChange Collectible Expo in Carlsbad. There was a booth there that had an Ahsoka on display. I was talking to another fellow collector about it, and he mentioned to me that actually had 2. He said that a friend of his was given one at SDCC. A Funko employee walked up to him and said I like your shirt, the friend replied I like yours too. The employee then gave him a ticket and was told to go redeem at the Funko booth. When he got to the booth the game him a Hall H Ashoka. The friend didn't collect it so he offered it to his friend (the man I spoke with). The 2nd he got form Wondercon Panel. The booth got a bit crowded and I didnt even think about it but I should of asked if he had a pic of the 2 of them.
Soooo, just wanted to toss this story for the group to see if anyone has heard of a story like this happening. Please take this information lightly as I wasn't able to validate it

Imagine the feeling of randomly getting a redemption ticket and being handed that pop :shock: :shock: :shock:
My real name is Noah, but you can call me... Noah.

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Thu May 25, 2023 4:12 pm

Lobstercrossing wrote:Hoping there's another Hall H panel w/ goodie box again this year at SDCC. Stood around at the prize redemption for probably an hour trying to trade for an Ahsoka, when I discovered that they were never handed out. I know some were handed out at WonderCon, but not sure how many in total.

I do wish we had an idea of how many Ahsokas were handed out at Wondercon let alone how many are out there in total. I’m guessing around 100?
Hi! I’m Eric

Azcat03

Postby Azcat03 » Thu May 25, 2023 5:18 pm

Lobstercrossing wrote:Hoping there's another Hall H panel w/ goodie box again this year at SDCC. Stood around at the prize redemption for probably an hour trying to trade for an Ahsoka, when I discovered that they were never handed out. I know some were handed out at WonderCon, but not sure how many in total.

I’m sure there will be another panel this year. Last year was fantastic, and the panel wasn’t packed. It will be interesting to see how that changes this year with the free Pops they gave away last year. Last year I got in right before the Funko panel started. Might have to spend more time in Hall H to make sure I get a seat.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu May 25, 2023 5:26 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
NoobMaster69 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:I want one too, since I’ve been an Ahsoka fan since day 1. :bounce:

Day 1?

I loved her from the start, but I also love Omega and people hate on her. I also was excited for Heath Ledger as the joker. So I must be getting it right from the start.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Thu May 25, 2023 5:31 pm

Blitzfreeze wrote:
hpellot wrote:

IF they release.

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Thu May 25, 2023 5:34 pm

Azcat03 wrote:

I’m sure there will be another panel this year. Last year was fantastic, and the panel wasn’t packed. It will be interesting to see how that changes this year with the free Pops they gave away last year. Last year I got in right before the Funko panel started. Might have to spend more time in Hall H to make sure I get a seat.

The two panels before Funko last year were Mayans and What We Do In the Shadows. I like those shows so staying the whole day wasn’t a problem for me. My biggest gripe was missing a whole day at the Con (although, my feet were happy to be sitting for a whole day).

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Thu May 25, 2023 6:33 pm

NoobMaster69 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:

I want one too, since I’ve been an Ahsoka fan since day 1. :bounce:

Day 1?

Yup, her first appearance. I even bought the first figure, too, during that time.
:freddy1:

Weazel01

Postby Weazel01 » Thu May 25, 2023 6:48 pm

Did we ever find out if she came out?

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Thu May 25, 2023 6:52 pm

I too have been an Ahsoka fan since forever. I'd love to one day get this pop but the evilbay prices are just a bit too high to stomach. For now, I'll be contented with the endless supply of Ahsoka merch currently sitting around my room. LOL! I literally just traded away most of my meager Disney Insider points just for the 27x40 official poster lol.
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Thu May 25, 2023 6:59 pm

NCDS wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:
NoobMaster69 wrote:
Day 1?

I loved her from the start, but I also love Omega and people hate on her. I also was excited for Heath Ledger as the joker. So I must be getting it right from the start.

Jury is still out on Omega for me!
Hi! I’m Eric

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu May 25, 2023 8:31 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:

It's okay to be wrong ;-)
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Thu May 25, 2023 9:21 pm

It would be cool to see them release the rest during this year’s panel if they decide to have another panel this year.
Collecting since 2015: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Thu May 25, 2023 9:37 pm

NCDS wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Second this. Lol
:freddy1:

Azcat03

Postby Azcat03 » Thu May 25, 2023 9:56 pm

Kwik_One wrote:
Azcat03 wrote:

The two panels before Funko last year were Mayans and What We Do In the Shadows. I like those shows so staying the whole day wasn’t a problem for me. My biggest gripe was missing a whole day at the Con (although, my feet were happy to be sitting for a whole day).

I haven’t seen any of Mayans and have only seen a couple of episodes of WWDITS and haven’t gotten into it, unfortunately. I’m going to monitor room levels and not have to spend the whole day in Hall H. The only time I’ve done a whole day there was for the Marvel panel back when they first started filming Spider-Man Homecoming. Fell asleep during the Star Trek panel. Lol. Worth it for WB and Marvel though! And my feet were really happy too. Lol.

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Thu May 25, 2023 10:08 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:

Second this. Lol

A lot of Omega love in the room. lol
Hi! I’m Eric

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Fri May 26, 2023 12:17 am

NCDS wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:
NCDS wrote:

If you are okay with dialogue that is dominated by skyguy and snips then to each their own lol.

Omega has been two seasons and I still don't know how i feel about her (positive or negative) lol

Blitzfreeze

Postby Blitzfreeze » Fri May 26, 2023 3:45 am

Kwik_One wrote:
Blitzfreeze wrote:
hpellot wrote:

IF they release.

Don't put that evil into the universe XD
ImageImageImage
SDCC 1999-2023

basvanderwerff

Postby basvanderwerff » Fri May 26, 2023 10:48 am

Mawhonic7 wrote:

I do wish we had an idea of how many Ahsokas were handed out at Wondercon let alone how many are out there in total. I’m guessing around 100?

it was only 25 orso

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Fri May 26, 2023 11:41 am

Really happy that some are finally getting out to Funatics. Congrats on the lucky few who own ones so far!
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Fri May 26, 2023 12:27 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:

25 were given out at Wondercon
1 at SD FDO
20ish were displayed in the background of her Instagram post, Im guessing those were for internal Funko people
5-20 to Rosario herself(?)
7BAP had one (Im guessing this was gifted to them on the side)

So maybe less then 75 were given out already? Only 26 through official/confirmed channels
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Fri May 26, 2023 12:31 pm

cmasicampo wrote:Really happy that some are finally getting out to Funatics. Congrats on the lucky few who own ones so far!

I agree, congrats to all who have received one.
ImageImageImage

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Fri May 26, 2023 12:50 pm

Dv8sian wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:

1 at SD FDO
20ish were displayed in the background of her Instagram post, Im guessing those were for internal Funko people

So maybe less then 75 were given out already? Only 26 through official/confirmed channels

So loosely we are looking at around 400ish Hall H Ahsoka’s sitting in a Warehouse some just waiting for their forever homes.
Hi! I’m Eric

basvanderwerff

Postby basvanderwerff » Fri May 26, 2023 1:04 pm

Dv8sian wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:

1 at SD FDO

We dont know if she got anyfor herself or that funko gave internally a bunch away, but even if that the case 20 each is alot with only 500 total.
And i recall 7bap bought the one they had, ik be kinda odd if they got one for free and they just use it to run a huge profit on their mysteryboxes cause it had a chance for one.

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Fri May 26, 2023 1:07 pm

I think we need to band together and make a documentary about this. Not even kidding.
Hi! I’m Eric

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Fri May 26, 2023 2:42 pm

Azcat03 wrote:
Kwik_One wrote:
Azcat03 wrote:

I haven’t seen any of Mayans and have only seen a couple of episodes of WWDITS and haven’t gotten into it, unfortunately. I’m going to monitor room levels and not have to spend the whole day in Hall H. The only time I’ve done a whole day there was for the Marvel panel back when they first started filming Spider-Man Homecoming. Fell asleep during the Star Trek panel. Lol. Worth it for WB and Marvel though! And my feet were really happy too. Lol.

I’d suggest trying to buddy up with some people and then take shifts staying in the room. They give bathroom passes that allow you to exit and come back in without waiting in the general line. I don’t remember the specific amount of time the passes allow but I want to say around an hour. No one bothered me when my wife left for a few hours to explore the con. I just saved her seat. They say not to save seats but no one bothered me because it was only one seat.

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Fri May 26, 2023 4:26 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:I think we need to band together and make a documentary about this. Not even kidding.

Lets do it... "The Hunt for Blue Ahsoka!"

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Fri May 26, 2023 4:31 pm

Kwik_One wrote:
Azcat03 wrote:
Kwik_One wrote:

I’d suggest trying to buddy up with some people and then take shifts staying in the room. They give bathroom passes that allow you to exit and come back in without waiting in the general line. I don’t remember the specific amount of time the passes allow but I want to say around an hour. No one bothered me when my wife left for a few hours to explore the con. I just saved her seat. They say not to save seats but no one bothered me because it was only one seat.

If Funko takes the last spot in Hall H Sunday I doubt you need to go to that extreme. I camped early and found out that not that many people attended. So high chances you can just stroll in prior to the panel and still get a set. From what I saw last year and Wondercon there was no real benefit for being up close. Prize patrol was more in the middle or spread out. At Wondercon I heard some spots were hotter then others and some people got mult tickets (personal or within the family). I've never seen prize patrol stop near the front at either event

Return to “Pop!”