Buy your wax now!

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
tompate122

Re: Buy your wax now!

Postby tompate122 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:12 pm

So glad Crypto allowed withdraws so I can finally complete my Kelloggs royalty set.

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:22 am

To load up on wax or not. Hmmm...

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:42 am

I wish I could buy and build up for the uptick.
In New York, however, you can't buy crypto yet.
Probably they haven't figured out how NY can make money from it - once that happens then we will be able.
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Beaniiman

Postby Beaniiman » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:13 pm

RedRoo wrote:some may not watch the wax perforamce index but crypto over all seems to be having a big downturn atm so if you want to i say load up a little on wax to finish buying those last little bits you need for royalty.

But when I have it, it burns a hole in my wallet ;p
ßeaniiman :freddy3:

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:18 pm

Beaniiman wrote:
RedRoo wrote:some may not watch the wax perforamce index but crypto over all seems to be having a big downturn atm so if you want to i say load up a little on wax to finish buying those last little bits you need for royalty.

But when I have it, it burns a hole in my wallet ;p

True statement. I can't seem to hold on to WAX for longer than a week. Something always drops or something always catches my eye on Ahub... lol

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:50 pm

I'm quite new to Wax. I've dabbled in Etherium and Bitcoin in the past, but not much. Am I correct in assuming Wax is similar to other crypto currencies, in that its value will rise and fall based on the market. Supply and Demand? Is there a finite amount of Wax like some other crypto?

When I was in my Wax Cloud Wallet and looked at buying some Wax, I had to select a service. What services do you recommend? Which ones do you recommend staying away from?

Thanks for the help.
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

Shadowfyre

Postby Shadowfyre » Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:50 pm

Scotty wrote:I'm quite new to Wax. I've dabbled in Etherium and Bitcoin in the past, but not much. Am I correct in assuming Wax is similar to other crypto currencies, in that its value will rise and fall based on the market. Supply and Demand? Is there a finite amount of Wax like some other crypto?

When I was in my Wax Cloud Wallet and looked at buying some Wax, I had to select a service. What services do you recommend? Which ones do you recommend staying away from?

Thanks for the help.

Hi There! I'm pretty new as well, BUT I have been playing around and buying the MLP NFTs and here is what I have observed:

I have seen the value of WAX fluctuate in my AtomicHub account so I do believe the value of WAX can fluctuate like any other coin. I have not seen it make massive fluctuations in my time purchasing and transferring.

I already had a Crypto.com account so I purchase my WAX from there, however I did have to wait 24 hours to send my WAX to AtomicHub because it had to whitelist the new wallet address - this happened to me twice, once when I set up the wallet and sent the 5 WAX and then the second time when my real wallet address was assigned. I'm sure there is a way around this, I just haven't figured it out yet.

I also believe that there is a way to send WAX back to Crypto.com and convert to USD (if you want to wheel and deal NFTs :)) I personally have not tried this, but I know there are some pretty reliable videos out there. I just Googled what I was looking for and found a lot of how to videos.

Hope my observations and experiences helps a bit, I'm sure there are others with way more experience than me. :)
Hi, my name is Shady - World of Warcraft Veteran & Feral Druid main

I have been collecting for about 8 years now - I attended my first Fundays in 2017!

I currently collect:
*Anything that looks interesting!
*Harry Potter*
*Maleficent* - would someday LOVE to own a Maleficent dragon proto!
*Some Disney*

*I own the rights to my avatar. Art was created for and purchased by me*

squidward

Postby squidward » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:17 am

gokou105 wrote:
divade23 wrote:
gokou105 wrote:
What's his fee? I was thinking about it

i believe its 4% Jeff Viergutz if i remember right. ive gotten some from him. very easy transaction.

Yea, I've seen his name around in that group...thanks!

I have also purchased wax from him and it was a very quick and easy transaction.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

gokou105
HOF 2022
HOF 2022

Postby gokou105 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:43 am

squidward wrote:
gokou105 wrote:
divade23 wrote:i believe its 4% Jeff Viergutz if i remember right. ive gotten some from him. very easy transaction.

Yea, I've seen his name around in that group...thanks!

I have also purchased wax from him and it was a very quick and easy transaction.

Agreed!!! So have I
Calvin

Hauntslice

Postby Hauntslice » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:29 am

I need to load up like I used too. Recently I've only been buying when I wanted to buy redeemable.

squidward

Postby squidward » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:05 pm

Hauntslice wrote:I need to load up like I used too. Recently I've only been buying when I wanted to buy redeemable.

Yes, I have followed the same strategy. If you buy wax and hold it for a very short period of time right before you make a purchase, then you have very minimal exposure to the cryptocurrency prices.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

Return to “NFT/Digital”