Your Display The Hikari Way!

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2706
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby InternationalPopper » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:47 am

geekmom21 wrote:Awesome displays peeps! Here’s my TMNT (Metallic Hikari) display. Image


These Metallics are fantastic, congrats =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2597
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:27 pm

Batcavehero24 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:My newest additions from my kids for Christmas! Perfect and right up my alley!
4-Sheriff's
Image


Grape Ape metallic is simply wonderful!


One of my favorite pieces!
Image

User avatar
chincoteague1
Posts: 2769
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 am
Location: California

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby chincoteague1 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:50 pm

geekmom21 wrote:Awesome displays peeps! Here’s my TMNT (Metallic Hikari) display. Image


I love Metallics. They are beautiful.

User avatar
chincoteague1
Posts: 2769
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 am
Location: California

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby chincoteague1 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:52 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:My newest additions from my kids for Christmas! Perfect and right up my alley!
4-Sheriff's
Image


The metallic Ape is awesome. Congratulations.

User avatar
geekmom21
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:35 am
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Contact:

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby geekmom21 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:19 pm

chincoteague1 wrote:
geekmom21 wrote:Awesome displays peeps! Here’s my TMNT (Metallic Hikari) display. Image


I love Metallics. They are beautiful.


Thank you! :freddy3:

User avatar
Karubin
Posts: 744
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:41 pm
Location: Alhambra, CA
Contact:

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby Karubin » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:31 am

geekmom21 wrote:Awesome displays peeps! Here’s my TMNT (Metallic Hikari) display. Image


Those TMNT set looks sexy!! :freddy2: Nice display of your TMNT product!!
ImageImage ImageImage

IG: karubin_funko
Twitter: Karubin_funko

Main Line: DBZ, MHA, Naruto, NBA, Anime, Kingdom Hearts, and Overwatch
Sub Line: Freddy Funko, Pop Asia, Marvel, DC, and etc.
Pop!: 1,500+
Dorbz: 150+
ISO: Metallic Dumbo SDCC


Funko events attended FUNday 2019: Team Loko Moko, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening

User avatar
geekmom21
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:35 am
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Contact:

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby geekmom21 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Karubin wrote:
geekmom21 wrote:Awesome displays peeps! Here’s my TMNT (Metallic Hikari) display. Image


Those TMNT set looks sexy!! :freddy2: Nice display of your TMNT product!!


Thank you! *flame fist*

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2706
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:17 pm

chincoteague1 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:My newest additions from my kids for Christmas! Perfect and right up my alley!
4-Sheriff's
Image


The metallic Ape is awesome. Congratulations.


I agree with you!!! I didn't think I liked it that much.... but looking at this.... WOW :D :bounce: :bounce: :compress: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 10596
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby thejosh2010 » Sat May 16, 2020 7:36 pm

geekmom21 wrote:Awesome displays peeps! Here’s my TMNT (Metallic Hikari) display. Image


TMNT awesomeness!! Mean & green, yet so clean :colors: Nicely done!! =D>
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image

User avatar
Kungfutoys
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:24 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby Kungfutoys » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:34 pm

InternationalPopper wrote:
chincoteague1 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:My newest additions from my kids for Christmas! Perfect and right up my alley!
4-Sheriff's
Image


The metallic Ape is awesome. Congratulations.


I agree with you!!! I didn't think I liked it that much.... but looking at this.... WOW :D :bounce: :bounce: :compress: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D> =D> =D>


I’m digging the Mad Monster Party figures!

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2597
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:16 pm

Kungfutoys wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
chincoteague1 wrote:
The metallic Ape is awesome. Congratulations.


I agree with you!!! I didn't think I liked it that much.... but looking at this.... WOW :D :bounce: :bounce: :compress: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D> =D> =D>


I’m digging the Mad Monster Party figures!


Yes they are awesome. Would love to see them go to the soda line now.
Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2603
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:59 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Kungfutoys wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:I’m digging the Mad Monster Party figures!

Yes they are awesome. Would love to see them go to the soda line now.


Yessssss! MMP would be a great license for the Soda line!
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 4750
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby Tusken » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:53 pm

geekmom21 wrote:Awesome displays peeps! Here’s my TMNT (Metallic Hikari) display. Image


Reading through some old threads and notice this beauty of a Awesome TMNT set up. geekmom21 that is a nice set up and some really good looking Hikari of the turtles. Maybe on day we will get a splinter one. :freddy3:
Image Image Image Image
Image

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2597
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: Your Display The Hikari Way!

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:01 am

Tusken wrote:
geekmom21 wrote:Awesome displays peeps! Here’s my TMNT (Metallic Hikari) display. Image


Reading through some old threads and notice this beauty of a Awesome TMNT set up. geekmom21 that is a nice set up and some really good looking Hikari of the turtles. Maybe on day we will get a splinter one. :freddy3:


This TMNT really do look awesome!
Image


Return to “Hikari”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users