Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Full Mini Collection, what you got?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Popfanatics

Re: Full Mini Collection, what you got?

Postby Popfanatics » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:23 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:I have a full Star Wars minis collection. My favorite line. I hope they make the prequels (episodes I, II, and III).

It’s like the prequels are made to be in mini form! Amidalas costumes alone could make a set.
It’s me Lynda

Hauntslice

Postby Hauntslice » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:17 pm

billydarector wrote:Getting minis slowly into cases! Have more cases to purchase to fill up!

:clapping: I am really digging this set up! I always wondered what would be the best way to display them

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:32 pm

Some really nice displays and sets. I love the MM line, you can fit so many in a small area. Plus the fact that you are forced to become an OOB collector...haha. I'm looking forward to when we get Freddy Funko minis. That's going to be a good day.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:03 am

jagpop wrote:Some really nice displays and sets. I love the MM line, you can fit so many in a small area. Plus the fact that you are forced to become an OOB collector...haha. I'm looking forward to when we get Freddy Funko minis. That's going to be a good day.

Freddy Funko minis would be a win win. Great for the MM collectors and also breath new life into it by attracting Freddy collectors! I really hope they do this! But all 1/12’s please lol
It’s me Lynda

Revenant-wayfarer

Postby Revenant-wayfarer » Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:15 pm

I would love to complete the cuphead set and rick and morty, but I’d have to shell out a lot of dough to do that. It’s really not that many either.
ImageImage

Mikesglowpops

Postby Mikesglowpops » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:33 pm

Complete on the Marvel Zombie and MHA mystery minis! Love the details so much on the Marvel Zombie set!

Return to “Blind Bags”