Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

NFT Setup

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Ragnar_7

NFT Setup

Postby Ragnar_7 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:04 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new to the NFT game and I've missed out on some good pops. Does anyone have any recommendations or know how to set up a wax account? I'm stuck at the part were it says 5 wax required to start account. When I go to click and choose a wax conversion it won't let me just pay the 5 wax it requires a minimum of 30-50 bucks. Thank you for the help in advance!

As far of the pops I wish I could have gotten was the Ember McClain from Danny Phantom, I got the Vlad Plasmius and an alternate Earth superman from the packs when they originally dropped

The4thCurator

Re: NFT Setup

Postby The4thCurator » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:08 pm

Checkout, Funko NFT Collectors B/S/T or csully on Twitch ge gives great nft advice
ImageImageImage Image

Ragnar_7

Postby Ragnar_7 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:44 am

Thank you!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:42 am

Ragnar_7 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new to the NFT game and I've missed out on some good pops. Does anyone have any recommendations or know how to set up a wax account? I'm stuck at the part were it says 5 wax required to start account. When I go to click and choose a wax conversion it won't let me just pay the 5 wax it requires a minimum of 30-50 bucks. Thank you for the help in advance!

As far of the pops I wish I could have gotten was the Ember McClain from Danny Phantom, I got the Vlad Plasmius and an alternate Earth superman from the packs when they originally dropped

Easiest is to have a friend send the 5 wax

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:25 pm

Geescube wrote:
Ragnar_7 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new to the NFT game and I've missed out on some good pops. Does anyone have any recommendations or know how to set up a wax account? I'm stuck at the part were it says 5 wax required to start account. When I go to click and choose a wax conversion it won't let me just pay the 5 wax it requires a minimum of 30-50 bucks. Thank you for the help in advance!

That is what I did when I started.
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:25 pm

Geescube wrote:

That is what I did when I started.
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:48 pm

Welcome to the NFT game, once you get settled in you’ll quickly see what all the hype is about!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:09 pm

Once you set up the WAX account I would recommend reading through the threads to get tips and make some friends. Welcome to the NFT world. Lot's of fun coming your way. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:28 am

I would go enroll in the many Funko NFT groups on Facebook and see if there's a goodwill thread where people donate 5 Wax so you can create an account or what everyone else suggested is having a friend donate you 5 Wax.
ImageImageImageImage

joshuadoescosplay

Postby joshuadoescosplay » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:05 pm

Appreciate the shoutout. I like to think we are a solid group and pretty helpful overall.

Fredo66 wrote:Checkout, Funko NFT Collectors B/S/T or csully on Twitch ge gives great nft advice
ImageImage

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:55 pm

Join the Wax and Droppp Discord channels, too. Lot of good info there.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:53 pm

I think the Discord channels are very helpful, but just be sure to watch out for scams if you start putting in a lot of money and/or collecting NFTs. Unfortunately there are lot a of scams out there where they will make sites look like atomic hub or have you connect a wallet and then drain your stuff :( Stay diligent, ask questions here if you have any, I think this community is overall very positive and helpful!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

jzq88

Postby jzq88 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:09 pm

for be careful especially when selling to put the correct amount in $$ instead of wax amount
:freddy3:

Return to “NFT/Digital”